The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-05-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4196
You see the comment, then you'll know what to do
aiya saw this too late. the comment absolutely right. upped u
Old 22-05-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Visted ybh recently. Didn't experience her using a lot of phone. We had alot of fun. Thinking of it makes me hard
Old 22-05-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
With your such mindset, you should stay home and pcc.

This covid period already have so much unlink cases.
Agree, should just stay home and pcc like me hahah...

Just wait for the situation get better..
Let’s pray for that..
Old 22-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

https://sg beauty castle-1.com/emma-massage-hj-bj/

Anyone tried her? Looks like new...
Old 22-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!johnnyo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like another ML with polarizing opinions. And once again I find myself on the other side. Hahaha.

I actually never met Summer in her previous stint. So I don't know how she looked like before, what her attitude was, or what type of body she had. I visited her without any preconceived expectations. And all I say is.... damn!!!! What a splendid splendid time!!!

Smooth , fair complexion on a very pleasant, friendly face. And those sweet gentle lips, damn, those soft lips... I likey very muchie

And that body, damn again. Summer is tall with mile long legs, and in pretty good shape. Think An An type of body. Then of course there are those breasts... a wondrous showcase of her impressive genetics - full , very full, topped with light brown nipples. Yes they do hang a little lower, no thanks to gravity, but they are absolutely gorgeous to my eyes, and in my hands and mouth. Drool buckets.

Lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of sensual activity. We took our time, Summer spent half the session on me, teasing me, kissing every inch of me, and loving my manhood... and when we were both basking from the expended pleasure, we cuddled tightly and spoke about nothing and everything. What a lovely lady. Nice, very nice time indeed.
Wow, I guess not much has changed then since her last stint, though I only managed to visit once. I may have written a FR for her in this thread actually. Love her legs (and feet ) even though her big naturals are the main highlight. Quite a stressful period now for me but trying to resist the urge to look for her to squeeze her tits during this period... gently of course Anyone has any idea how long she will be here for?
Old 22-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
aiya saw this too late. the comment absolutely right. upped u
Bro anyone tried her? She looks good with nice set of big tits and SYT
Old 22-05-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Agree, should just stay home and pcc like me hahah...

Just wait for the situation get better..
Let’s pray for that..
Yah I rather pcc at home too. Instead of risking having my face and name plastering all around social media from ML mongering.. in the meantime just eye on my targets to try once situation improves
Old 22-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 7
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

Just managed to book this Wonderful ML. Enjoyed my Session to the fullest. Like suddenly during the phase 2 I have become a more happier man ever.

Looks 9/10 .. Super Cheerful kind. The smile ji tao melts your heart. Like university those pretty babe that you always want to ask their number. Genuine SYT look.
Body 9/10 .. Super fair smooth skin. And good figure. No horse run.
Character 9/10 .. Very Sincere and polite type. Like to talk everything under the sun. Just like your girlfriend lying beside and talk story. Soft spoken and chatty.
Location 9/10 .. Famous for ML. Near to Orchard. Nice and cosy apartment. Parking or entering the unit by remote control.
Hygenie - 10/10 .. I like it when ML spend effort to change a new sheet of bedsheet:. And she’s person which like to be clean.
Massage 6-7/10 .. still picking up I guess? Don’t expect much. But she will use her strength and help you to press.
Sensual 8/10 .. as usual. Very normal SOP. Lying beside you.. Licking your nipples and do aero plane. Can touch the boobs which is soft and natural..
Steadyness 10/10 .. she have a leave no men behind attitude.. she have a sister who ask me to support.. mi 6.. I will go when the money comeby.

RTM 100% will come when vitamin M come by.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 22-05-2021 at 07:36 PM.
Old 22-05-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

2 FRs on my visits to 2 rather popular ladies.

FR for Xue Er
Pre-milf with a very well maintained and tight body. Very soothing massage which helped relax.

Sensual part was good, bbbj was slight above average but the fake love making was so real as she goes on top in cowgirl position. It was so real I had to check to make sure I was not inside her as there was no caps on.

After the session, XE was telling me she really pretends that her customers are her ‘boyfriends’ and she tries to enjoy the session as well. She also told me I should reciprocate more in future sessions with her as she wants to be loved too haha.

RTM for OMM
Good and hard massage for at least 25-30 mins.

Like previous experience, crazy sensual with finger nail teasing at the butt crack, and putting her finger into my asshole. 360 BBBJ where she kept my dick in her mouth and rotates. And she loves getting eaten. Slight SM moment where she would sit on my face to get eaten.

Fake love making was not as good. Ended with her giving me a 69 HJ/BBBJ and taking it all in her mouth like a champ
Old 22-05-2021, 06:13 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
Boss cannot say like that right.. even for single guys if kana shame in public for visiting ML is not only career damaging but personally quite embarrassing to meet family members and friends... so yeah everyone is an adult but it’s true that MLs and FLs are the highest risks given the number of strangers they meet every day...
The most just stay away from FL ML. If not just go proper with shop one.

If one dio with unlink case, how to trace? If form a wide spread cluster. They will pull out cctv one.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 11
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

quick FR for xiao xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

strong massage with good techniques. probably better than 90% of the slg ladies. cracked my back and neck using the thai massage style. based on this alone would have no qualms on RTM.

sensual, as per advert, she went SN and gave a capped bj for the better part of 5 mins, but will remove the cap to HJ you till the end. again, BJ/HJ technique is pretty good. after sensual, will give you head/neck massage as well. full 1 hour time given.

location is abit out of the way, but safe and probably familiar to bros.

looks/figure wise, most similar to the her pic in advert wearing the polka dots, maybe discount 10-20%. most bros wouldnt reject. chatty with good gfe too if you're into that, but YMMV.
Old 22-05-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The most just stay away from FL ML. If not just go proper with shop one.

If one dio with unlink case, how to trace? If form a wide spread cluster. They will pull out cctv one.
agree. the offence is no joke during this period.
fine and jail time are on the table.
better ownself pcc and not risk ruining ur whole life over a few min of excitement
Old 22-05-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
agree. the offence is no joke during this period.
better ownself pcc and not risk ruining ur whole life over a few min of excitement
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarAmos View Post
the offence is no joke during this period.

TohKiaBee = FastCarAmos ???

From two different threads today, two different nicks but exactly the same post. Verbatim. Hahaha.

Seem like you are on a preaching spree dude...wassup wit dat man?
Old 22-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
2 FRs on my visits to 2 rather popular ladies.

FR for Xue Er
Pre-milf with a very well maintained and tight body. Very soothing massage which helped relax.

Sensual part was good, bbbj was slight ake love making was so real as she goes on top in cowgirl position. It was so real I had to check to make sure I was not inside her as there was no caps on.

After the session, XE was telling me she really pretends that her customers are her ‘boyfriends’ and she tries to enjoy the session as well. She also told me I should reciprocate more in future sessions with her as she wants to be loved too

ke a champ
Hahaha, yeah, felt.like real. Her killer move!
Old 23-05-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
TohKiaBee = FastCarAmos ???

From two different threads today, two different nicks but exactly the same post. Verbatim. Hahaha.

Seem like you are on a preaching spree dude...wassup wit dat man?
dunno that nick...i only got this acct. he copy paste my reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1