The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kapokid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Sally do 69 position, and is friendly not a time watcher, well worth of $50.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapokid View Post
Sally do 69 position, and is friendly not a time watcher, well worth of $50.
which Sally?
Old 27-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 5
Amazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
by 5pm 70% go back home
Thanks for information.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Picture from Pat's fb. Dated three days ago. From the left is "Pat" aka lady Macbeth, who has put on weight. Middle is Bo Bo, I cannot recall her House nos. Right is "Ah Bao" her face book is Win Yong.

Still. Ah Bao looking sexy with the beer on hand. Probably the girls are inviting us to pay them a visit. Have a good weekend!
is ah bao still working?
Old 28-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19251554]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
================================================== =========
she look good MILF quality
ok will file FR to u once I 'on' her
my last visit was more than 18 years ago, guess many of the girls have retire rich in malaysia now
Pat looks even sexier when she was younger. Slim well shaped body. Smooth tan skin complexion. She has nice natural soft boobs, B- cup I remember correctly.
If you can really make Pat high, she will enjoy the sex.
I always do missionary with her never try other positions.
But covered BJ and around 20 mins session.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

I kept this pic of Pat from her FB dated 8 yrs ago. We notices the difference. Did she maintain her stds ten ys ago? Where she was at the former house.
Old 28-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

I kept this pic of Pat from her FB dated 8 yrs ago. We notices the difference. Did she maintain her stds ten ys ago? Where she was at the former house.
================================================== ========
she really put on weight.
imagine her fat bank account now
Old 28-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
Ya, saw her last week and she definitely put on fair bit of weight.
Old 28-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How many girls are still considered young in Petain as in less than 40 of age?
Old 28-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
Well never had a chance to try her in Paradiz Spa, that would have been great. She should be much younger then, compared to my first trying her out in Petain
Old 28-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
How many girls are still considered young in Petain as in less than 40 of age?
haha i guess none, less than handful are close to 40. mainly are close to 50s
Old 29-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

Malaysian ladies I knew in this country, from neighbours to friends' wives. Not to overlook those on working and studying passes. I find them easy to con. Mine feelings only.

An ex colleague from Ipoh, 8 yrs ago I worked for a company with an overseas office at Ipoh. Actually SME. From my ex colleague FB I saw she and husband on long holidays from Malaysia to Thailand. They were on motorcycles I guess the last destination could be PRC. One year allreally. Even if she is rich she should save $ for rainning days.

I guess she was rope into the trip by her husband. She could be paying 90% of the costs. Two childrens still in schools. A myth back to 70s. Malaysian girls are simple mind easy to brain washed.

PT WLs are good in earning $ the only problem is they gave the $ to hubby and BF. If shits happen liked got sick cannot renew permit to work in RLD. I hope her men will take care of her because she had feed him well for yrs.
Old 29-09-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=jacky43;19262663]Malaysian ladies I knew in this country, from neighbours to friends' wives. Not to overlook those on working and studying passes. I find them easy to con. Mine feelings only.

An ex colleague from Ipoh, 8 yrs ago I worked for a company with an overseas office at Ipoh. Actually SME. From my ex colleague FB I saw she and husband on long holidays from Malaysia to Thailand. They were on motorcycles I guess the last destination could be PRC. One year allreally. Even if she is rich she should save $ for rainning days.

I guess she was rope into the trip by her husband. She could be paying 90% of the costs. Two childrens still in schools. A myth back to 70s. Malaysian girls are simple mind easy to brain washed.

PT WLs are good in earning $ the only problem is they gave the $ to hubby and BF. If shits happen liked got sick cannot renew permit to work in RLD. I hope her men will take care of her because she had feed him well for yrs.[/QUOTE]

Bro... U r like e Riddler
Old 29-09-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha i guess none, less than handful are close to 40. mainly are close to 50s
many years ago, I try Ada.
is she still around? if yes which house/room?
sound like polyclinic right?
Old 30-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 5
Amazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud ofAmazo6469 has much to be proud of

I also heading today afternoon. Hope to catch Cookie if she around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1