The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post
I really miss Mun Mun bbbj and licking of my asshole before this pandemic.... Who else miss her service?
seconds for that
Old 11-01-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Miss maggie ... :(
Old 11-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
marantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Miss maggie ... :(
I spoke to her few days back, she is doing okay.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I miss being able to quickly pop by during lunch to get my cock sucked and ass licked clean before going back to work, especially on really stressful days. Makes work more bearable if u ask me.

Best is during earlier years, when some angpai work until late, can pop by after work to destress to a tingling wet blowjob, then slowly lift my legs up to get my asshole gently tongue-massaged, followed by some more sucking and licking before ending off in a cowgirl position. All this while i just lie down relaxed with my hands behind my head letting the wl service me. Damn!
Old 11-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
I miss being able to quickly pop by during lunch to get my cock sucked and ass licked clean before going back to work, especially on really stressful days. Makes work more bearable if u ask me.

Best is during earlier years, when some angpai work until late, can pop by after work to destress to a tingling wet blowjob, then slowly lift my legs up to get my asshole gently tongue-massaged, followed by some more sucking and licking before ending off in a cowgirl position. All this while i just lie down relaxed with my hands behind my head letting the wl service me. Damn!
Not forgetting some allow CIM
Old 11-01-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Not forgetting some allow CIM
And raw pussy grinding... Lol
Old 11-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ya.. those were the days... Care to share which are the good ass lickers?
Old 11-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
She does some MLM beauty products in Malaysia. Anyone has other WL news?
She’s Cat30? Always wanted to try her but always get sidetracked. Really regret now. Bros that have tried her before - does she offer bbbj or covered bj?
Old 11-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
She’s Cat30? Always wanted to try her but always get sidetracked. Really regret now. Bros that have tried her before - does she offer bbbj or covered bj?
capped BJ, one plus point is she is petite size so is nice pump thrust in missionary
Old 11-01-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Old 12-01-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ya.. those were the days... Care to share which are the good ass lickers?
Haha another ass licking lover

Actually none of the wl here stand out in terms of ass rimming, although i did get my 1st ever rimming experience here... it was back in 2006 when H5 still operated, i think was the only house with shower, saw a very fair skin milf, looks quite foxy, petite but nice sized boobs, so maitu liao go in, mind u this was before the influx of geylang girls and i was also still exploring petain irregularly so when she lifted up my legs i was thinking,”eh why she go and lift up my.... oaaarrggh...” feels damn gd and got me started. Didnt get her name cos when i cam back H5 close down liao haaha...

Another petain girl i remember is bobo, last H2R12, now in H10, cos her rimming pattern is reverse, not u lift up ur leg but u lie down flat then she part open ur butt cheeks n dig in, i like it cos i find it super kinky n intimate, its literally her face squashed to your ass cheeks as she lick, very different from other girls who lift up ur leg n lick, however after some time i rarely find her then her service not so similar any more... anyway, thinking about the experience now actually make me gian to find her haha but cannot anymore...

Now looking for massage lady who can AR but super hard to find cos im looking for malaysians only, i cant speak chinese
Old 12-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha another ass licking lover

Actually none of the wl here stand out in terms of ass rimming, although i did get my 1st ever rimming experience here... it was back in 2006 when H5 still operated, i think was the only house with shower, saw a very fair skin milf, looks quite foxy, petite but nice sized boobs, so maitu liao go in, mind u this was before the influx of geylang girls and i was also still exploring petain irregularly so when she lifted up my legs i was thinking,”eh why she go and lift up my.... oaaarrggh...” feels damn gd and got me started. Didnt get her name cos when i cam back H5 close down liao haaha...

Another petain girl i remember is bobo, last H2R12, now in H10, cos her rimming pattern is reverse, not u lift up ur leg but u lie down flat then she part open ur butt cheeks n dig in, i like it cos i find it super kinky n intimate, its literally her face squashed to your ass cheeks as she lick, very different from other girls who lift up ur leg n lick, however after some time i rarely find her then her service not so similar any more... anyway, thinking about the experience now actually make me gian to find her haha but cannot anymore...

Now looking for massage lady who can AR but super hard to find cos im looking for malaysians only, i cant speak chinese
nice nice
Old 12-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pualhunter View Post
I really miss Mun Mun bbbj and licking of my asshole before this pandemic.... Who else miss her service?
Wa. Just by you saying,I can imagine the time she gave me bbbj and lick my asshole. She will always put her bra on the stool beside the bed,and I will take it to smell when she is washing up and when she is giving me bbbj. Her figure is the best.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Wa. Just by you saying,I can imagine the time she gave me bbbj and lick my asshole. She will always put her bra on the stool beside the bed,and I will take it to smell when she is washing up and when she is giving me bbbj. Her figure is the best.
haha never ask her give u the bra
Old 12-01-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nice! Where you guys get these pics? 👍🏻

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1