The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros leifucker,

Surprise to hear that she charges only $40. Maybe nowadays she had lost many customer. She is a close friend of Sally H02R03.

I hv the same experience as u when I visited Mun Mun the last time last year. She always either use her arm to block yr hands movement or use her body to shift alway yr hand, very irratating sometime. Nowaday I hardly visit her, I prefer her neighbour Mag or Sal or Michelle.

BTW, just a casual advice to all PT Bros, recently read on Newspaper that S'pore V.I.G.P (Very Impt G.People) is also reading Sammyboy, so pls be careful to the wording use for commends.
yeah she signalled 40 that is why i did not hesitate. if i only knew that her service was like that i should have chosen another one. about the VIGP, just wanna ask you, PT business is legal here in SG right? sorry ha, im a foreigner so i dont know much about these stuff. but all i know is that prostitution is legal in SG but only in certain areas... so is PT included in these so called legal areas?
Old 25-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bro, is her room somewhere in the middle of the inner lane? curly hair, quite fair?
if munmun really downgrade to $40, that's interesting. her boob yes, spill out and looks pretty too. but read somewhere that is is 'mod'. haven't tried her b4, but if dg to $40, then must say she is definitely worth a fuck.

but after reading ur fr, not sure now, cos i dun want pay $10 less and get fuck up service. some wl downgrade service when they downgrade cat, then not worth liao.

anyway, just came back from petain without firing. very crowded today at 3pm with several cat 5 missing.

thanks for your info and fr. u just put her in my 'maybe' list.
yup, bro fornicator already confirmed that she is the same MunMun we are referring to. if she charges 50 before then it might be possible that she would sometimes shift to 40 depending on how strong the business is for that day or maybe she really downgraded for good--- just my opinion. but yeah, maybe to some of our lucky bros she provide good service but unluckily i didnt get the same
Old 25-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
yeah she signalled 40 that is why i did not hesitate. if i only knew that her service was like that i should have chosen another one. about the VIGP, just wanna ask you, PT business is legal here in SG right? sorry ha, im a foreigner so i dont know much about these stuff. but all i know is that prostitution is legal in SG but only in certain areas... so is PT included in these so called legal areas?
The answer is YES Bro! PT is a legal RLD (Red Light District).

WLs in PT have yellow cards, these are vital to their being legally "working" because these so-called cards are actually appointment schedules for them to go see the doctor for check-up every 28 days. Not only that, they have legal pass from ICA good for 6 month's stay. And that is why every 6 months they need to go back Malaysia for 1-month mandatory leave.

I thank you!
Old 25-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
yup, bro fornicator already confirmed that she is the same MunMun we are referring to. if she charges 50 before then it might be possible that she would sometimes shift to 40 depending on how strong the business is for that day or maybe she really downgraded for good--- just my opinion. but yeah, maybe to some of our lucky bros she provide good service but unluckily i didnt get the same
I can also confirm that Mun Mun is CAT50. Service for me is very good. Can auto-roaming, light frenching, definitely can paint.....ah, need I say more?

Oh behave! Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
Old 25-02-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarko View Post
Any kind soul can tel mi is ther any fish if i go nw?am outsid oreadi.wrk gt delay no place 2 go.any recommendation for mi?
early wl are h7 r 28 miki 2nd floor, starts 11+, h7 r11 also can try, h7r6 joyce starts early but on leave.
check h7 2 floor other rooms to see if queenie is gum with u but i dunno wat time she starts.
dat's all i know for today. other wl not avail yet or leave for what i know as of now.

how about h2 r5 munmun? is she avail?

Last edited by bonkning; 25-02-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

to the one and only bro who zap me and left your name, i salute you and i value your opinion and i do think and consider your opinion and about what you said to me and i do see your view.(bro kinjiokar, -5 and no hard feelings)

but for all the other bros who zap me without leaving your name, i dun think much of u ...and wat u say is worthless...

Last edited by bonkning; 25-02-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 25-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Being zapped is part of everyday life here in SBF.

Yes, I'm certain that I've read that somewhere once.

What counts most is not the points actually, but the support and friendship obtained from other Bros by helping and contributing to this forum.

We move on, yes?

Bro bonkning, I admire your candor!

So moving forward, happy weekend to all Samsters and my Brothers in PT.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
to the one and only bro who zap me and left your name, i salute you and i value your opinion and i do think and consider your opinion and about what you said (bro kinjiokar, -5 and no hard feelings)

but for all the other bros who zap me without leaving your name, i dun think much of u ...and wat u say is worthless...
Old 25-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
What counts most ... the support and friendship obtained from other Bros by helping and contributing to this forum.
exactly...just as wl share info about us, we also share info on them ma, otherwise we lose out leh, ie throw $$ down the drain, at least still got 'blonpp..'

as it is , wl oredi smarter and more streetwise and experienced than a lot of us liao, if we quarrel and argue among ourselves, then kenna eaten until bo chun ah...

let's move on, don't waste time on this thingy anymore...

Last edited by bonkning; 25-02-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 25-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tks for bro bonking advice
Old 25-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

how bro? got hit target?
Old 25-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hey bro bonking.a lil bit ps 2 walk in i jus tk a peep insid my veh n its like back alley kind wit grandpa around ther?aniwae i like big natural boob.i do research is like ANN is e best?
Old 25-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

hehe..hehe.. check er out, whatever rocks your volcano!!

u happy can oladi lor
Old 25-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 171717 View Post
lonely kelvin, 11am u went to PT, i guess it abit too early. maybe not open yet.
try going there abt 1pm onward, u will have more to see.
Oh because I had only half a day to enjoy and I read that it opens at 11 am so I wandered up & down around 11 am and all is quiet....
Old 25-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 171717 View Post
lonely kelvin, 11am u went to PT, i guess it abit too early. maybe not open yet.
try going there abt 1pm onward, u will have more to see.
Frankly, after reading some more threads and the direction to "candy land", I think the candy didn't find me because I wasn't in the right lane at 11 am! Earlier on at around 10.30am, I was exactly walking along the old house and hoping some early birds will have early food from me . So I thought wrong lane, went to read some of the post and got a postal code that the houses along it was nicely decorated. To me, better luck for me! haha
Old 25-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros leifucker,

PT is a legal place to visit. What I want to remind u is that, be carefull with the commends you may post in the future in this forum. Eg. if u post a particular WL that provide u with BBBJ, then the AV will use it as an evidence to punish that WL. This may result the WL hv to expelled fm PT. Just a friendly reminder, hope u don't mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1