The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-12-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hey guys, one thing I like about this PT section is that everyone is a sincere cheongster and provides information unconditionally.

However, with the awesome amount of generous input by good bros here, we have unwittingly made it all a little haphazard and disorganised haha...

We haven't yet found a way to better catalogue the girls we've tried and the FRs bros write. I think it's at the moment, very hard for bros to make quick references and effectively search and give info.

If we open a thread for every WL, it will be far too many threads and some threads might not be well supported. So I'm thinking let's have a dedicated thread for each house - especially now when there's so many quality WLs specifically in House16, House7, House10 and House24.

What do you guys think?

If it's cool, I'll begin by starting a thread on House 16 tomorrow. First I'll list all the girls available in that house, then I'll provide some of my FRs on the ones I've tried there...

It's your call bros
Old 16-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Feeling horny 2 days back, after my work, quickly rush down to Petain. Immediately go to H2R3 to look for Sally, the natural big boobs MILF. Mai tu liao. Here is my FR:

Name: Sally
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (MILF with Curvy body, good butt)
Boob: C Cup (with Pink Nipples)
French: Yes (Very passionate with GFE)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good Suction, I almost CIM but I stop her in time)
AR: Yes 9/10 (In 69 position)
FJ: 9/10 (Sibeh Song, tight tight)
Damage: 50 bucks
RTF: Yes, but let me try other ex GL gals 1st

PS: Sally is also accomodating, I request to off the light and She kindly obliged and only lit up a small dim light as the room light is too bright.

Regards
Vigilant42
Old 16-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro Jacky43,

wow i made you hard..haha thanks for the compliment anyway. Ok yes agree that a lot of WL in petain dont allow sucking of nipples... but so far those ex-gl I tried does allow it. I think among the old batch of girls (Pat, etc) only H14R13 allows nipple sucking. Thats of course based on those ive tried so far lor..
Old 16-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jean123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Chris H07 R02

Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10( quite fat)
BJ : 6/10
FJ:6.5/10
Attitude: 6/10
RTF: Only if all others are working.

Overall just ok only la. After washing, lay down and she suck my nipples for a short while before putting condom on and blow for about several minutes. Then cowgirl and doggy before I cum. It was over within 15 mins. I will probably try others first.
Old 16-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nortem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hey guys, one thing I like about this PT section is that everyone is a sincere cheongster and provides information unconditionally.

However, with the awesome amount of generous input by good bros here, we have unwittingly made it all a little haphazard and disorganised haha...

We haven't yet found a way to better catalogue the girls we've tried and the FRs bros write. I think it's at the moment, very hard for bros to make quick references and effectively search and give info.

If we open a thread for every WL, it will be far too many threads and some threads might not be well supported. So I'm thinking let's have a dedicated thread for each house - especially now when there's so many quality WLs specifically in House16, House7, House10 and House24.

What do you guys think?

If it's cool, I'll begin by starting a thread on House 16 tomorrow. First I'll list all the girls available in that house, then I'll provide some of my FRs on the ones I've tried there...

It's your call bros
Great idea! Bro, lets start one thread for each house... :-)
Old 16-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Went jalan jalan at Pertian today. at H14 R09, saw Lee Wen, she got this sian sianz look, like no mood to work, remember some bad review abt her regarding her attitude, decided to skip her and carry on looking. Stopped at H12 R01, the door was open, saw Inter sitting down inside and jio me to go in with her teh voice. Surrender and went in. Service was SOP and not bad attitude from her except she remind me that its time to cum soon... I managed to stay around 25 mins in her room. Overall okie. But will not RTF since still got other gals to try.
Old 16-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SLK8181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here,read bout many FRs decided to went down to try it out on tuesday,reach around 3plus went jalan jalan,finally settled for yan yan cos other hot gals lights on.went in she asked me came b4 i said 1st time nia.then she smile ask me where i go last time,told her gl.then her eye lit up n asked which gal i always find n i said kar leng.started her sop ask me lie on the bed began catbath.her cath bath not bad sucking of nipples very gd with soft moans then bbbbj for me can say still got gl standard very shiok,but suction not so gd then to ar for few minutes then back to blow again making my didi wetter this time round blowing faster with slurping sounds making me go wild.haha.then she used her boobs to bf me for few minutes. put on cd she asked want her to be on top i said yes.started slowly n getting faster n faster with soft moans.then change to missionary pumped her hard n buay tahan n game over.overall rating good.7/10 bbbj.8.5/10 ar.7.5/10 fj.8/10 rtf:yes.
next FR will be on h24r12 went down today again.sex drive high.haha.
Old 16-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

i went to PT on mon at ard 6.45pm; the place was quiet, not many people. Went to h7r3 2nd flr n saw 3 guys waiitng outside..sian..i went walk2 instead. I was surprised to see MJ, Inter, Diamond, Violet...all available. Guess 6.30pm is a gd time to catch ang pais; Except for Violet, the other three din excite me with their looks, esp since all were puffing away. Hv done violet twice so decided to give her a miss.
After my walk n before gg off, thot i will drop by sugar's again. Strangely, her light was on and there was nobody waiting now. Took out my hp to surf sbf while waiting.
Soon one of the earlier three came out, apparently the other two onli wanted to beo n check price. Anyway i then went in for my 2 session satisfying tryst.
Old 16-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortem View Post
Maggie is defintiely a germ! ...
Are you kidding me, OMG.

Anyway, good FR...

Last edited by JBCheongster; 16-12-2009 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typo
Old 17-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dwck5600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
i went to PT on mon at ard 6.45pm; the place was quiet, not many people. Went to h7r3 2nd flr n saw 3 guys waiitng outside..sian..i went walk2 instead. I was surprised to see MJ, Inter, Diamond, Violet...all available. Guess 6.30pm is a gd time to catch ang pais; Except for Violet, the other three din excite me with their looks, esp since all were puffing away. Hv done violet twice so decided to give her a miss.
After my walk n before gg off, thot i will drop by sugar's again. Strangely, her light was on and there was nobody waiting now. Took out my hp to surf sbf while waiting.
Soon one of the earlier three came out, apparently the other two onli wanted to beo n check price. Anyway i then went in for my 2 session satisfying tryst.

hahaha bro steamer u went on monday at about 6.45pm saw three guys
standing outside sugar room H7(2F)r3..the same thing happen on tue 6.15pm
3 guys standing outside one of them is me
the first guy waited 2hours...thinking of see how sugar look like
but give out wait too long..time to fetch oc...
Old 17-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
i went to PT on mon at ard 6.45pm; t.... Went to h7r3 2nd flr n saw 3 guys waiitng outside..sian..i went walk2 instead. ....surprised to see MJ, Inter, Diamond, Violet...all available. ....
After my walk n before gg off, thot i will drop by sugar's again. Strangely, her light was on and there was nobody waiting now. ...Soon one of the earlier three came out, ... Anyway i then went in for my 2 session satisfying tryst.

Popped by after shopping at City Square, yesterday. MJ (H12R6), Inter(H12R1), Michelle (H24R17), Super (H7R3, 1st Floor), Kiko (H10R12) ......available. Pat (H16R11) ... etc absent praying - being 1st of Lunar Month.

Queue of 3 guys outside Sugar (Ex GL Emelda) H7R3 (2nd Fl). Another hour later still 3 outside room. Had not seen Sugar since her 2nd day in Petain. Potential "Queen of Petain" (Queen was: Jac of H7R1 - already retired).

http://sammyboy.rocks/petain-...ml#post4281437
Old 17-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Queue of 3 guys outside Sugar (Ex GL Emelda) H7R3 (2nd Fl). Another hour later still 3 outside room. Had not seen Sugar since her 2nd day in Petain. Potential "Queen of Petain" (Queen was: Jac of H7R1 - already retired).
Yes always saw 2-3 people queuing outside the sugar room, and one time got 5 people, so far only managed to see her once, quite tall and decent looking but not a attractive beauty according to current PT standard, maybe her services really excels. will try her if no queue
Old 17-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 15
hard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud ofhard2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCheongster View Post
Are you kidding me, OMG.

Anyway, good FR...
Should be gem, not germ Agree her service is top in PT, and one of my RTF in PT
Old 17-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
magnumplus is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It seems like business for CAT50s is good.How about CAT20s and CAT30s??How many bros have tried them recently?How is the service and attitude??Recommend some la!
Old 17-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With the introduction of new gals. We can sometimes see
the old timers go back or knock off earlier. They used to sit on the bed.
I saw a few nowadays lie on the bed and looking listless.

No doubt its sad but its all lifecycle. the new will also be old.

So just enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1