The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kain78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

hmz...my fav wl just went for a month long break ...maybe next trip go try sugar ... next trip go see see look look if too long queue will give it a pass though
Old 19-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7r3 (2nd Fl) Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teochewahpek View Post
....Sugar....said she dun like brothers to write about her on internet, they anyhow write.... she rejected me... returned me my $50 ....brothers, if you fancy that gal, go in & pretend you dun know her....
Sugar is staying in JB with family - unlike other WLs from further up north like KL, Ipoh etc. Does not want publicity - scared of being identified in JB.

Reputation of internet in GL is bad. Many false FRs by other OKTs, WLs, tiraks out to sabotage. She is a very nice person - scared of trouble and sabotage.
She already had her fair share in GL.

She has even changed her name to Sugar to start fresh in Petain with new clients - without informing those in GL.

Yes, do not mention internet to her - sore point/spoil mood. Just enjoy her good services. Definitely worth $50 if you have not try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi Bros,

.... came across as a really pleasant ...lady based on my one session with her... ... sugar can pass off as a teacher, OL, doctor, ....you can bring home to mama and she wouldnt suspect a thing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
btw if u bring her home to meet ur family, ur mama will approve haha
Yes, fully agree. You will not believe that she is a WL if you meet her elsewhere.

She start works after 1.30 pm. Be the first, if you do not wish to join queue of 3 or more with wait of up to 2 hrs.
Old 19-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H16R17 Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy2008 View Post
Remember one brother mentioned about Moon's good services.To my disappointment, she has slur speech.
Ya I have mention before she is a bit of short tongue,so when she talk,not so clear.But her service is good,don rush you.And help you to wash B4 and after action.
Old 19-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hosereel88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Sugar is staying in JB with family - unlike other WLs from further up north like KL, Ipoh etc. Does not want publicity - scared of being identified in JB.

Reputation of internet in GL is bad. Many false FRs by other OKTs, WLs, tiraks out to sabotage. She is a very nice person - scared of trouble and sabotage.
She already had her fair share in GL.

She has even changed her name to Sugar to start fresh in Petain with new clients - without informing those in GL.

Yes, do not mention internet to her - sore point/spoil mood. Just enjoy her good services. Definitely worth $50 if you have not try.
Visited her yesterday, totally agreed with bro kalv. She do not want any posting or what-so-ever in the internet. She told me juz want to work and not so hot, n lead a peachful life. can tok to her so much, maybe we're both teochew. All I can say is, Suger nice person.
Old 19-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H7L2R3 sugar

Quote:
strange. Very unlike her.
maybe worng number ...ei ei
Old 19-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Ya I have mention before she is a bit of short tongue,so when she talk,not so clear.But her service is good,don rush you.And help you to wash B4 and after action.

i saw her few times, always wear black dress, give half ball, looks a attractive milf from side view. does she allow frenching ?
Old 19-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Actually her hometown is KL n her family is still there. Juz spoke to her. Basically she appreciates the bros' support here but she does not wan to be talked abt too much over the net.
She juz wans to provide her svc quietly n peacefully w/out too much publicity. Let's juz enjoy her genteel type of svc quietly guys n respect her modus operandi.
You wont find many frs on her in GL thread coz many samsters there respected her preference to keep a low profile.
Hope the guys here understd; to me, she is a very nice gal n a rare gem whom we shd not lose.
cheers to all

no offence intended to anyone here with this post.
Old 20-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
does she allow frenching ?
Yes bro,she allow.She is a smoker if u don mind that..I RTF a few times,smell of tobacco from her mouth not very obvious.
Happy bonking bros
Old 20-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile h7l2r3 sugar

one guy zap me with the message "rule of thumb - never tell fls about sammy". from my unhappy experience, i just wish to share with all brothers not to act too smart by counterchecking their names. i was silly. lidat, that bro got the joy of zapping. in fact, many wls are game about the internet & sbf. never mind lor, just move on. i release my $50 to another woman liao. many women that i have bonked oredi told me about sbf & were only anxious which thread to view about their fr. apparently this thread is long & hard to find bcos it is popular.
Old 20-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hi Bros,

..................... to sidetrack abit for bros who havent seen her I would say sugar can pass off as a teacher, OL, doctor, ....you can bring home to mama and she wouldnt suspect a thing...
Quote:
ok i will ask her abt this incident.

btw if u bring her home to meet ur family, ur mama will approve haha
bro steamer

mama will even ask you, "when are you going to marry her? Dun let me wait too long." Haha.....

I also agree that she can pass off as a teacher or some OL with her good spoken English.
I used to converse with her in Teochew mix with English when she was still working in GL.
She is a nice lady with good personality. Definitely a good bonk for $50 now.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
bro steamer

mama will even ask you, "when are you going to marry her? Dun let me wait too long." Haha.....

I also agree that she can pass off as a teacher or some OL with her good spoken English.
I used to converse with her in Teochew mix with English when she was still working in GL.

Happy bonking!
So far got no chance to try her yet altho visited her several times. always door closed or got long queue
Old 20-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hosereel88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, any bros tried Sally recently? can share if her service is good? thinking of trying her tomorrow
Old 20-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Happy bonking!
bro joker88 , when you going to meet her har ?

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 21-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
U want 2nd blood also?

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 21-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
si ah ken, you also meeting her har?
Since you are her regular in GL, go look for her lah. Now $50 onli.

Waiting for your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
U want 2nd blood also?
Wah, bro alex, you can read his mind very well hor.
He sure want lah. His favourite in GL last time.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1