The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
TTL14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Anyone know the former TCS shop space...Huat Spa open yet ? I stay in west side, if open, I can drive there to try out and give report...
Not yet, as of Monday or Tuesday when I went past. But should be very soon as I saw a lady, maybe the boss, cleaning the glass panels.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Valdes1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Anyone know the former TCS shop space...Huat Spa open yet ? I stay in west side, if open, I can drive there to try out and give report...
Yes. It’s open but entrance fee on a high side.
Old 30-05-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Since theres mention of Baby of 153, i will post my FR here.
She was from 221 JB a few years back. I know her from 221 but never booked her at all. Was always a regular of May. 221 had so many gems that i'm so dumb to stick to one. Haha... Anyway, Baby is very friendly and has a very good nature.

So only recently that she message me on wechat and i went to have a session with her.

She is petite, very light. You can carry her and pump her in the air. At the same time train your biceps. Lol... Her service is very good. She can really work with you throughout the session. From the session, i can see that she is enjoying herself. And with her enjoyment really make me more confident and can last longer. Maybe she is a good actress but i dont feel that she fake the enjoyment. I guess younger girls sex drive are higher, thus enjoys more.

When its time to shoot, i pulled out to ejaculate, she was like quite disappointed. She asked me how come i pull out and shoot but not shoot inside? I told her i'm afraid the CD drop off without knowing, and if i shoot inside, will get her into trouble. Can see her disappointment as she was enjoying halfway. Because earlier on, the CD really drop out and stuck inside her.

For other styles, she really try her best to 配合 with you. Because she is young and petite, her energy is there. Maybe the downside is her bush. She's not shaved and i'm a sucker for shaved / bald pussy. But she allows me to eat and finger her.

After so much, this is my humble FR with some gradings:

Looks: 7.5/10 Young SYT, big eyes
Body: 7/10 Petite Body
Boobs: B? Not for boobs lover
Shaved? : no
GEF: Not really. She wont purposely say fake sweet words to your ears. The session is more like fucking my own friend, than paying people to listen to fake sweet words. She is very genuine.
Damage: same as what other bros mentioned her. If you pay her more, she will ask if need to get you the change or not.
RTM: Definitely!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 30-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdes1919 View Post
Yes. It’s open but entrance fee on a high side.

Hi Bro what the damage?
Old 30-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Valdes1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
Hi Bro what the damage?
The price list is pasted on the main entrance ..should be more than $50 / hr. Btw, i hv yet to try, only passby.
Old 30-05-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

Just passed by just now. Huat spa not open yet.
Old 31-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Was told that the entrance fees is gonna be SGD 80/hr. I doubt there will be level 2 and 3 GQ there.
They are recruiting and some MLs have gone for interview .

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdes1919 View Post
The price list is pasted on the main entrance ..should be more than $50 / hr. Btw, i hv yet to try, only passby.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any1 tried Niko formerly coco frm upp serangoon?

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P
Old 31-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 8
fyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfyeo1969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When you say 153, is it 153 UPYL Road? PM if not convenient to reply here. Tia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
She was from 221 JB a few years back. I know her from 221 but never booked her at all. Was always a regular of May. 221 had so many gems that i'm so dumb to stick to one. Haha... Anyway, Baby is very friendly and has a very good nature.

So only recently that she message me on wechat and i went to have a session with her.

She is petite, very light. You can carry her and pump her in the air. At the same time train your biceps. Lol... Her service is very good. She can really work with you throughout the session. From the session, i can see that she is enjoying herself. And with her enjoyment really make me more confident and can last longer. Maybe she is a good actress but i dont feel that she fake the enjoyment. I guess younger girls sex drive are higher, thus enjoys more.

When its time to shoot, i pulled out to ejaculate, she was like quite disappointed. She asked me how come i pull out and shoot but not shoot inside? I told her i'm afraid the CD drop off without knowing, and if i shoot inside, will get her into trouble. Can see her disappointment as she was enjoying halfway. Because earlier on, the CD really drop out and stuck inside her.

For other styles, she really try her best to 配合 with you. Because she is young and petite, her energy is there. Maybe the downside is her bush. She's not shaved and i'm a sucker for shaved / bald pussy. But she allows me to eat and finger her.

GEF: Not really. She wont purposely say fake sweet words to your ears. The session is more like fucking my own friend, than paying people to listen to fake sweet words. She is very genuine.
Damage: same as what other bros mentioned her. If you pay her more, she will ask if need to get you the change or not.
Old 31-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
yellowdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post

Very tempting after reading your FR. Thanks bro!
Old 31-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to check out 2 shops but not open, maybe too early. The ones that are open have older ladies, recep still say you choosing wife ah, then i say ok thanks, turn and leave haha.

Tried the 2nd floor one

Went up and saw only 1 lady, (at the end of the massage, her colleague came and talk to her, sounds like both are viet).

Very nice figure with her body hugging dress, kenna tempted, looks quite decent, like a pretty milf, suit my taste, walk into room gave her boobs a squeeze and she said is natural. Then i paid the entrance.

After piano massage, everything off, further squeezing of her boobs feels like its man made , but still relatively soft. And fits nicely on her slim body, around C cup.

Pretty fast head bobbing blowjob action, feels good and doesnt rush to fj

Acommodating to my requests during fj(caps on of course).
Old 31-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Mr Orange is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Second level?
nah bro, 1st floor, near pizza joint
Old 31-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
Just passed by just now. Huat spa not open yet.
The lady boss told me it will be opening mid June. Maybe can check out the place by 3rd week of June
Old 02-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A lot of old shops in this patch closed down? Saw "For Rent" sign in couple of them. And a lousy spa moved here from outside of Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.. fake girl pictures on their michat.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

185 got new batch, feifei introduced me to her friend after i was done with her. anyway this feifei really got some stench and bad breath. lol but massage was good and her hj technique was better than the usual
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1