The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Memoirs of an old cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djuan6453 View Post

As usual, she was having mini orgasms right from the start but when I felt she was approaching a major orgasm (we’d been fucking 2-3 times a week for 2 months by now and I had learnt to tell when she was approaching a big “O”) I pulled out. “Why did you stop?” she gasped. “I want to fuck you in doggy” I replied, and with that I flipped her off and started fucking her from behind.

Tina was moaning and gasping away as I held her hips and thrust myself into her. “So good darling, so goood! Ooooh! Fuck me harder darling!” she gasped. But again, as she approached her big “O”. I stopped and pulled out of her. “What are you doing? I almost came..” she moaned. “Lie down” I told her and she duly obliged. After frenching her for a short while, I proceeded to lick her nipples whilst finger fucking her and rubbing her clitty.

“Oh my god! That feels soooo goooood!” Tina moaned. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop darling!” I continued to lick her nipples and finger fuck her when suddenly her body started jerking and she gasped “I’m coming!”. The next thing I new, she squirted out a jet of clear liquid and as she continued jerking, she squirted out 2 smaller jets of the clear liquid.

That was the 1st time I’d experienced a girl squirting but it was not to be my last. Since my encounter with Tina, I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter 2 other gals who could squirt.
Upz +21 to 73 for your wonderful squit technique.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 23-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Besides our office and lunchtime sessions, Tina and I also took other opportunities to fuck. One time we both took leave and spent the whole day in a hotel fucking. We cuddled and napped in between rounds, but I was drained by the time we finished, having come inside Tina’s pussy 4 times.

After about 9 months, Tina’s husband found out about our affair and it came to a messy end. Don’t want to go into the details but it wasn’t pleasant.
Old 23-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Besides our office and lunchtime sessions, Tina and I also took other opportunities to fuck. One time we both took leave and spent the whole day in a hotel fucking. We cuddled and napped in between rounds, but I was drained by the time we finished, having come inside Tina’s pussy 4 times.

After about 9 months, Tina’s husband found out about our affair and it came to a messy end. Don’t want to go into the details but it wasn’t pleasant.
Sorry to hear that bro. If you can, you can narrate your past escapades with Tina during that 9 months.
Old 23-06-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Sorry to hear that bro. If you can, you can narrate your past escapades with Tina during that 9 months.
Too long ago to remember all the details but a couple of standouts were fucking her in her marital bed and a company D&D where we stayed overnight in a hotel. She of course shared my bed both nights we were there and we didn’t get much sleep!
Old 23-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Ikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The next morning, none of the others seem to be any the wiser as to what Tina and I had got up to the night before. As I was the only one who had driven to the chalet and as Tina was the one who had booked the chalet, I made the excuse that I would help her tidy up and check out.

After breakfast, the rest of the team left, leaving Tina and I alone. We cleaned up but deliberately left my bedroom to last. The moment we entered the room, we grabbed each other and locked our lips in a furious tongue fight. We broke off briefly to strip off our clothes before jumping onto the bed.

I pinned her down to the bed and started to lick and suckle at her nipples. She was moaning away and when I stroked her pussy, it was already dripping wet. The touch of my finger on her pussy made her jerk as if she had received a mild electric shock.

“Fuck me darling, fuck me now!” she moaned in my ear. My cock was already rock hard and I needed no further encouragement to plunge it into her dripping wet pussy. The sensation was amazing, as her pussy was wet, warm and tight. Again, she was so sensitive that she started having mini orgasms the moment I entered her. The feeling of her pussy contracting rhythmically around my cock was just out of this world.

Having learnt from last night, I made sure I kept my cock deep inside her pussy and just did very short strokes that kept my pubic area grinding against her clitty.
This drove her crazy and she was bucking up against me like a wild animal and her finger nails were digging deep into my back. After 5 mins or so of wild fucking, I was breathless and stopped.

Tina:“Let me up darling, I want to ride you”. I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. Tina got on top of me, inserted my cock into her pussy and started riding me wildly. She was plunging up and down so much that after a few strokes, my cock slipped out of her pussy.

Tina:“Oops” she giggled and reached down to re-insert my cock into her pussy. She started to ride me wildly again and after a few more strokes, my cock again slipped out of her pussy.

“Lie down baby” I said and I started to fuck her again in missionary. By now we had figured out each other’s rythme and we fucked for several minutes. Tina was having mini orgasms continuously and the contractions of her pussy around my cock was making me reach my peak earlier than normal. However I was determined to hold on until she had her big orgasm.

I sat up on my knees and placed Tina’s legs on my shoulders and fucked her whilst squeezing her breasts and tuning her nipples. This had the desired effect and after a couple of minutes, she was gasping “I’m going to cum soon darling!”. I went back to fucking her in missionary and said “I’m going to cum soon too, let’s cum together baby!”

I ground my cock deep into her pussy and the pressure on her clitty tipped her over the edge. “I’m cumming!” she screamed and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. This feeling of her pussy squeezing me hard was too much to bear and I spurted my seed deep into her pussy. We continued to fuck as we came, whilst frenching each other. It was one of the best orgasms of my life, such was its intensity.

(To be cont.)
This is fucking steamy!!
Old 24-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Here’s an indication of what Tina looked like - about 80% there as her tits were more saggy as she already had a kid.

Old 24-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
siver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here’s an indication of what Tina looked like - about 80% there as her tits were more saggy as she already had a kid.

Very nice share. Her bush also about the same?
Old 24-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siver View Post
Very nice share. Her bush also about the same?
Yeah…in those days very few girls were shaved or trimmed.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Too long ago to remember all the details but a couple of standouts were fucking her in her marital bed and a company D&D where we stayed overnight in a hotel. She of course shared my bed both nights we were there and we didn’t get much sleep!
This is like newly wed enjoying honeymoon.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 25-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Besides the office, we would also go to a budget hotel during lunchtime once a week or so. Those sessions were a lot more comfortable of course and I even made Tina squirt one time. This was the first time I had experienced a girl squirting and initially I was a bit perplexed as to what had happened until Tina explained to me.

I’m sure everyone want to hear how I made Tina squirt, so this is what happened. We had checked into our regular budget hotel one lunchtime and we were both naked in bed. I had decided to tease Tina somewhat that day and I had started off licking and suckling her nipples. I then moved south and started painting her, which really aroused her. She was moaning loudly and thrusting her pussy up at me. After I few minutes, I inserted my cock into her wet & tight pussy and started fucking her in missionary.

As usual, she was having mini orgasms right from the start but when I felt she was approaching a major orgasm (we’d been fucking 2-3 times a week for 2 months by now and I had learnt to tell when she was approaching a big “O”) I pulled out. “Why did you stop?” she gasped. “I want to fuck you in doggy” I replied, and with that I flipped her off and started fucking her from behind.

Tina was moaning and gasping away as I held her hips and thrust myself into her. “So good darling, so goood! Ooooh! Fuck me harder darling!” she gasped. But again, as she approached her big “O”. I stopped and pulled out of her. “What are you doing? I almost came..” she moaned. “Lie down” I told her and she duly obliged. After frenching her for a short while, I proceeded to lick her nipples whilst finger fucking her and rubbing her clitty.

“Oh my god! That feels soooo goooood!” Tina moaned. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop darling!” I continued to lick her nipples and finger fuck her when suddenly her body started jerking and she gasped “I’m coming!”. The next thing I new, she squirted out a jet of clear liquid and as she continued jerking, she squirted out 2 smaller jets of the clear liquid.

That was the 1st time I’d experienced a girl squirting but it was not to be my last. Since my encounter with Tina, I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter 2 other gals who could squirt.
Some lesson learnt to make a girl squirt.
So will have to pull out minutes before she come to change to different positions and finale is to finger fxxk her.

This is very enlightening.
Old 25-06-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
So will have to pull out minutes before she come to change to different positions and finale is to finger fxxk her.

Different gals require different techniques (assuming she can squirt in the 1st place). The main thing is to make them orgasm big time. One of the other squirting girls I know, can squirt v easily just by rubbing her clit.
Old 25-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah…in those days very few girls were shaved or trimmed.
True, all in natural condition
Old 26-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post

Great technique here, cheers!
Old 28-06-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Indian 3some

I used to hold a regional job and travelled to all the ASEAN Capitals every month or every other month. Due to its proximity, I used to go up to KL once or twice a month. This gave me a lot of opportunities to cheong and I’ve posted about one of those opportunities previously. This time is to tell you all about my first Asian threesome, my 1st threesome experience having been with 2 Ang Moh gals (excuse me if I don’t go into too much detail but this event took place 2 decades ago and it’s hard to recollect everything now).

On one of my trips to KL, I called a local OKT after I had checked into my hotel room in the early evening. It being Malaysia, he had a multi-racial stable and I asked him to send me an (local) Indian gal (I have a thing for Indian gals as they are usually more busty and I like the contrast of their dark skin on mine).

45 mins later, my door bell rang and when I opened the door I was greeted by the sight of not one but three Indian gals. I ushered them in and they told me to choose between them or if I want I can take all 3! 2 of the gals were quite pretty and busty (C-D cups) but the 3rd was plain, flat chested and skinny. As I didn’t really have enough cash on me for all 3, it was a fairly easy decision to reject the 3rd gal.

After the 3rd gal left the room, the other 2 gals and I proceeded to strip and wash up. Nothing much happened as we washed up except the gals and I frenched a bit and I groped their tits and ass. We then proceeded to lie on the bed, where after frenching a bit more with them, I got one gal to give me a blowjob whilst the other gal licked my nipples. The feeling of having 2 gals service you like this is amazing and whenever I can, I will always opt for a 3some. After a while, I asked them to swap positions and laid back to enjoy the other gal’s blowjob.

Last edited by djuan6453; 28-06-2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
foodyde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1