The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlambo View Post
Any bro knows who is the pretty lady at the first shop outside toilet level 2 there? Any reviews on her. She looks hot and gd figure.
Bobo? Already many comments in previous posts.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
She quite good service and pretty , I only 30 min and said have many custome waiting outside and give me time limit !
must be that you got xiaoqian in between appointments, happen to me many times as i always go without booking. it's still not time yet for her next appointment so she arrange some time for me and we had a quick one.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 13
stiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to behold

FR XQ overdue.

150 a pop.
Wanted to try her on top as many bros have recommend. Indeed she rides me like a pro cowgirl. I notice she sometimes didnt go all the way down. So i push my 2ic up to check many times and she will en en en
Accommodating with positions. Last change position and she say never see the position before. Ram until she en also cannot en. After did, she say her leg soft but still ask me see her soon Maybe i was her first customer that day, she hasnt warm up yet.

Not a time watcher, exceeded 30mins. Surely a gem.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays very easy to spot fuck joint mp.
Just look for extra white polis cctv camera installed at d front of shop.
So convenient & thoughtful.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Thanks for advice

Last edited by hike; 12-02-2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Aiyah, you also have to be reasonable. Since I took 1 hr, I gave her additional $20 tips (after the deed) which apparently surprised her! Also helps that I was her first customer of the day and got her before anybody else showed up..

Returned you my humble 3 pts.
My main is to share their price 150 for half hour only , except some lucky or pay more .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 05-02-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
must be that you got xiaoqian in between appointments, happen to me many times as i always go without booking. it's still not time yet for her next appointment so she arrange some time for me and we had a quick one.
I have ask if i book notbusy hour can give me 45 min , she silent . Told me everyday busy hour

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 05-02-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is xiaoqian at lvl 1 the chiobu syt
Old 05-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffjob View Post
FR XQ overdue.

150 a pop.
Wanted to try her on top as many bros have recommend. Indeed she rides me like a pro cowgirl. I notice she sometimes didnt go all the way down. So i push my 2ic up to check many times and she will en en en
Accommodating with positions. Last change position and she say never see the position before. Ram until she en also cannot en. After did, she say her leg soft but still ask me see her soon Maybe i was her first customer that day, she hasnt warm up yet.

Not a time watcher, exceeded 30mins. Surely a gem.
I'm a big fan of xiaoqian riding cowgirl too. it's always the very first position we start off with during fj everytime i visit her.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
Is xiaoqian at lvl 1 the chiobu syt
Chio syt on level 1? In which MP?
Old 06-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffjob View Post
FR XQ overdue.
...I notice she sometimes didnt go all the way down. So i push my 2ic up to check many times and she will en en en
...Last change position and she say never see the position before. Ram until she en also cannot en.
Xiao Qian moans is very sexy and natural, a huge turn-on for me.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
I have ask if i book notbusy hour can give me 45 min , she silent . Told me everyday busy hour
For Xiao Qian, doubt she has "not busy hour" or "off peak hour". Only has "peak" and "super peak" hour.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
My main is to share their price 150 for half hour only , except some lucky or pay more .
OK. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited by hike; 06-02-2021 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Parklane massage

RTF XQ few days ago. Moaning and FJ still very shiok sia.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I would like to say that I am quite lucky to be able to locate Xiao Qian based on all the scatter information and clues found in this thread about her.

One of the day when I was in Parklane than I go and read this thread to see if I can find some happy time.

Looking at this thread, the current hot topic is about Xiao Qian.

Than I go read a few more pages past posts and link all the scatter information and clues found in this thread about her.

In the end, I manage to find Xiao Qian. (The thrill of trying to find her that day is exciting and worth it)

She happened to finish one customer and still got time for me as an ad-hoc customer.

I would say Xiao Qian in term of body and looks are much better than those ML standing outside the shop waving at customer. Xiao Qian also have a nice natural B boobs and she is a good fuck.

Looks : 7/10 looks better than those PL ML
Body : 7/10 small build
Boobs : 9/10 natural B and handful
BJ : 7/10 as she BJ, she keep making moan sound
FJ : 8/10 good fuck and nice moan

Overall I am quite satisfied

Last edited by potatoesbouncer; 07-02-2021 at 02:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread