The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
CityMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Ok just a quick update hahahaha.
Met a LBFM in one of the apps chatted abit and she just ghosted. So bo chap til one day she say she free meet monday evening! Ok told her meet her after workout. Arranged meet nearby hehehe really was not expecting much. But she actually came i was just in shorts sneakers and polo shirt she came in shorts and shirt. Even before meeting from her pics know she is slim already. Face is ok those u wont think is maid ones…..so had some beer and food after 1030 asked her if want go walk walk around or rest abit she chose later so fast hand leg. Take cab to love nest. Once reached we showered and fuck she has one of the tightest slimest body i have fucked here for a maid…… we were frenching in the shower and she gave me a slopy bbbj. Wanted to fuck her there and there but dried off and went to bed was alreadt horny like fuck so penetrated her missionary wow pussy still tight hehehe after awhile she asked me want to top to let her rode me she started riding and grinding when she came tot she will stop but she continued riding me til i cannot tahan told her im cumming and she rode harder til i came and she emptied my balls…….. stayed in until i got soft cleaned up showered she was sleeping whole me watching netflix. After a few hours she say need go home she wore her panties n shorts already told her wait abit hahahaha bec i was getting hard already….. after awhile removed her panties and shorts put some spit on my cock and just opened her legs and entered her again hahehehehehe. Just pumped her hard til i released again. After rest wash up and dress up send her home. Nice experience hoping can fuck her again……
So horny. Which nationality bro?
Old 03-07-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
kinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to beholdkinthehouse is a splendid one to behold
Powerrrrrrrrr
Old 03-07-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Pinay bros…… just finished unload hehehe just sent her back damn this slut is hot hehehehe
Old 03-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pinay bros…… just finished unload hehehe just sent her back damn this slut is hot hehehehe
Any pic of her?
Old 10-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to snag another LbFM….. asked her cum love nest sunday she came morning. Face ok lah butter but body good. Slut started frenching me the moment close door…. Sucked and ate each other in the shower and finished on the bed emptied my sack inside her…. Rest and she cooked a quick lunch hahahaha not bad right after lunch went back room and started making out again got her suck me again and some AR. Laid her down started eating her shaved pussy and started fingering her ass bit by bit she was hesitant as pain hehehe but slowly slowly continued while finering her pussy at the same time. After she came coimed on top and entered her again pumped til tired and told her to service me she rode me like a champ turned her around and wanted to anal her but fuck it was so difficult and painful for her so jusy doggied her til i emptied round 2 inside again….. slept and rested woke up to her sucking my cock sloppily and trying to deep throat me. Pretended to sleep whole she continued sucking and licking greedily. She just auto sat on my hard cock and rode me again til she cum. My turn fucked her sideways, edge standing doggy and asked her lie down while i lubricated her ass again this time really went for it hehehehe once plop cock in she wanted stop but just laid on her told her relax will cum fast hehehe made her relaxed and started pumping her tight ass she kept asking stop pain pain so quicky thrust til i shot my load in her again hehehehe…… cleaned up rested abut and told her almost time to go. Hehehehe. Enjoy sunday fucking bros….. gonna be fucking my regular pinay lbfm tom.
Old 10-07-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feel happy for TS, manage to CIP and CIA a hotty!
Old 10-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
nguyenlorrytroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very good thread!
Old 11-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Rainy sunday otw meet my regular lbfm to fill her up.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Another LBFM have a great weekend fuck!!!
Old 08-08-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cressida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good for you bro
Old 14-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
vanilqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Another LBFM have a great weekend fuck!!!
Great share bro!
Old 19-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

My slut LBFM tired after a good fucking……
Old 19-08-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wao.. this is slim, nice ass and shaved pussy too!

Envy you bro, share more pictures of her ya
Old 19-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Hahahaha not so much bec she dun allow tale need train more hahahaha
Old 19-08-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
loveacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: