The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2021, 11:20 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Anyone who has SYT who does waxing and HJ, do PM me. I will upped your points and give you my contact for massage with HJ.

The hair is getting long already and now BMC is covid hotspot so better go somewhere else.

BTW, the other day I was feeling playful and I called "nude" at HV and ask if they do boyzilian for guys. I was going to ask more but she straight away reply NO and I did not have chance. With a name "Nude" the girl who answered is no fun.

Then I called bb at bukit merah and the girl says yes we do boyzilian so I ask if the girls are from Malaysia and they say no, from china.

Then I ask if they provide handjob after waxing. I know they will not say yes. Just wanted to test the girl reaction.

She was still quite friendly and say we do not, we are strictly professional.

So BB customer service is quite good.
BMC BB is a clean shop. AE is not a clean shop
Old 23-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Now I just need a good waxing by young girl or pretty lady. M and XY waxing skills cannot make it. They charge cheap cheap for HJ but buay song lah
M waxing and ipl ok la. Passable. Not the best but still ok. People who like syt can try I think. Go waxing don't think of getting the best post ops care la. Want best post op care can try some FLs. Think more worth it.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
actually quite true, that means the therapist is attractive and bangable. in my Boyzilian journey i only knna once the therapist was a senior lady probably in her 50s and i cannot marikita.

i think she should pay me instead of me paying for her services
When do you get hard on ? During the waxing ? I got a hard on immediately when I strip...for SYT lol
Old 23-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Find L from Amk many times.. she went back China already.

She gives me more than what u can imagine but not f job.

Last edited by Tomyum88; 23-06-2021 at 02:20 PM.
Old 23-06-2021, 02:26 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
When do you get hard on ? During the waxing ? I got a hard on immediately when I strip...for SYT lol
In your dream
Old 23-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
eh only when the therapist is attractive enough and starts to hold my rod in her hand, but then when the IPL laser shots are fired i will go limp cause my brain will register pain haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post
Find L from Amk many times.. she went back China already.

She gives me more than what u can imagine but not f job.
more than what i can imagine but not f job would that be bj?
Old 24-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
BMC BB is a clean shop. AE is not a clean shop
I know. So you have other recommendations?
Old 24-06-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone don’t like Renny because of her fake tits? Or she carrot you guys
Old 24-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
you like can already, why bother what others think ?
Old 24-06-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I see, if the girls have gone back, is the service for OPT still available? Not keen on the girls, more so on the hair removal technique. Upped you bro.
Same bro, I’m looking for the hair removal technique of this shop at amk ave 3. Any bro who know the place can let me know me the location.

Thank you!
Old 25-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
USED to be my regular.
Keyword USED. Lols
Old 25-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She becum more money face liao compared to when she just started. I remember her first week I patronize her, even tho her waxing super cannot make it and gave me dermatitis her aftercare more than make up for it. But lately before she start aftercare she will hint me for bigger tips before she start, then every time want to progress deeper during aftercare she will say this need more tips. Last time just the tip don’t even need more tips hehe

I miss E
Old 25-06-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
She becum more money face liao compared to when she just started. I remember her first week I patronize her, even tho her waxing super cannot make it and gave me dermatitis her aftercare more than make up for it. But lately before she start aftercare she will hint me for bigger tips before she start, then every time want to progress deeper during aftercare she will say this need more tips. Last time just the tip don’t even need more tips hehe

I miss E
Yup, I agreed. R has become more $$$ face. In my last visit, she requested me to tip her more.

I also missed E. She was the best, attentive and any amount of tip, she was fine - no black face.
Old 25-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Yup, I agreed. R has become more $$$ face. In my last visit, she requested me to tip her more.

I also missed E. She was the best, attentive and any amount of tip, she was fine - no black face.
Older batch of girls better. S and E best combo. Very service oriented and make sure you leave a happy man. Now these batch, all talk money first. R the same, the new PRC also the same. Have skipped this shop for very long already.
Old 25-06-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

M is da best lah. Syt gao gao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread