The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
SHEIN has many intimate wear, sports bras, bikinis, active wear etc etc…. I bought 2 racer back tank tops choosing the larger size ones and it fits well. I even bought 2 bandeau bikinis which have really nice spandex material. But it will be too obvious to wear it. Thus on,y wear at home when no one is home just to have the feel good factor.
Thanks for sharing! I do also love racer back tops. Always catches my attention more whenever i saw ladies running in them. Then finally got one from aliexpress racerback top men so i can wear it during my run.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Oh! Your wife knows that you wear lingerie too? Congratulations!

Yes, I love visiting lingerie shops overseas too, because they always have interesting designs that we don't get here in SG.
Initially, wore one of hers to show her and she was like, "Why do you like to wear female panties, comfortable to you?"

Told her I love to see and wear lacy panties and they are much more comfortable than boxers.

She was like, "ok, let's go do some shopping and buy your own panties! Don't spoilt my panties!"

Ever since, we'll buy each other panties when travelling as you mentioned, some interesting design/color you can't find it in SG.

Due to male anatomy, panties centre gusset is useless when it comes to after toilet visit. Residue urine will then be absorbed and stained panties' frontal part.

Mentioned this to wife and she said, "use panty liner then, most ladies use it at end of mthly cycle"

Wow, this opens up new exploration to me!

Visit to NTUC is no longer just for groceries and stuff, also trying out all kinds of liners.

Currently love to use this, Sofy cooling fresh pantyliner. Nuts will have this cooling effect after putting on, clean pleasant smell and effect will stay for awhile before wearing off and you can always change to a new pad anytime.

Cheers!
Old 24-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

i started wearing panties giving my wife the reason that the material is more comfortable. In fact, we shopped and bought my first pairs of Wacoal panties in Bangkok. There's no turning back since, I started to buy myself from department stores and online, then slowly and quietly I bought myself thongs, lacy panties. And very soon I left with no male underwear in my drawer.

But I don't think she is ready to accept me wearing bra, so I have to wear it discreetly. Mostly just to wear it to my late night groceries shopping at NTUC nearby, only very rarely I'll wear underneath my thicker material polo-T for the whole day..

Last edited by golf; 25-06-2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Tried to buy panties from Taobao. But so hard to find sizes.

I’m 90kg @1.81m aka 180jin in China.

But online size many max stop at 140jin aka 70kg only.

Any advice? Local shops have big sizes?

Taobao plus size mostly high waist which is not what I like
Old 24-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
i started wearing panties giving her the reason that the material is more comfortable. In fact, we shopped and bought my first pairs of Wacoal panties in Bangkok. There's no turning back since, I started to buy myself from department stores and online, then slowly and quietly I bought myself thongs, lacy panties. And very soon I left with no male underwear in my drawer.

But I don't think she is ready to accept me wearing bra, so I have to wear it discreetly. Mostly just to wear it to my late night groceries shopping at NTUC nearby, only very rarely I'll wear underneath my thicker material polo-T for the whole day..
eh wait wat...lol
Old 25-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome to the family! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I got mine mostly from online like AliExpress with some from Sorella & Pretty International.

I understand the online method can be costly. Sometimes it's a hit or miss but I enjoy the experience as I find out which cutting or material suits me.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwater View Post
Hi bros, I'm new here in sbf and great to know there's this thread talking about wearing panties.

Like bro golf, i got my panties mainly from M&S due to the price and size they offer for a waistline of 34". wearing UK12 or 14 depending n the design.

To bro freeesky: Thanks for sharing on Triumph panties as i didn't know so much details on their panties design, product range.

With links you've provided to Triumph China, totally agreed and love them. But referring to their sizing chart, I should be getting EEL size which are quite limited and often out of stock. sad.

Many of us faced the same problem where we'll need to buy and try before getting the correct size, it can be costly and sadden after receiving the shipment.

Just my thoughts for sharing. Cheers!
Old 25-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"The joy of choosing what to put on daily"....aka Panty Management.

Quote:
Yes, I had been wearing panties 24/7 almost a decade. Drawer filled with various colors, design, style, lace or no lace. I've only kept 2 boxers if I need to go for annual checkup or clinic visit.

The joy of choosing what to put on daily never dies off.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Curious...do you guys wear pantyhose too?

排队中: 清空中
Old 26-06-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

wow, suddenly this tread so happening! maybe we should form a telegram group?
Old 26-06-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
wow, suddenly this tread so happening! maybe we should form a telegram group?
Better think twice bcos someone got arrested sharing pictures on a telegram gp on photos /video clips of women changing and other obscene pictures.
Old 26-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! I do also love racer back tops. Always catches my attention more whenever i saw ladies running in them. Then finally got one from aliexpress racerback top men so i can wear it during my run.

All my running tops are racerback and I wear both FBT and AGT curved cut shorts. Always feel damn good wearing them. And yes, during my running sessions when I see ladies in similar outfit really motivates. Ofc if they are shirtless with their sports bra even better.
Old 26-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Initially, wore one of hers to show her and she was like, "Why do you like to wear female panties, comfortable to you?"

Told her I love to see and wear lacy panties and they are much more comfortable than boxers.

She was like, "ok, let's go do some shopping and buy your own panties! Don't spoilt my panties!"

Ever since, we'll buy each other panties when travelling as you mentioned, some interesting design/color you can't find it in SG.

Due to male anatomy, panties centre gusset is useless when it comes to after toilet visit. Residue urine will then be absorbed and stained panties' frontal part.

Mentioned this to wife and she said, "use panty liner then, most ladies use it at end of mthly cycle"

Wow, this opens up new exploration to me!

Visit to NTUC is no longer just for groceries and stuff, also trying out all kinds of liners.

Currently love to use this, Sofy cooling fresh pantyliner. Nuts will have this cooling effect after putting on, clean pleasant smell and effect will stay for awhile before wearing off and you can always change to a new pad anytime.

Cheers!
That's awesome! Your wife is a really cool lady

And yea, me too, I use sanitary pads and panty-liners often to protect the gusset of my panties too!
Old 26-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
i started wearing panties giving my wife the reason that the material is more comfortable. In fact, we shopped and bought my first pairs of Wacoal panties in Bangkok. There's no turning back since, I started to buy myself from department stores and online, then slowly and quietly I bought myself thongs, lacy panties. And very soon I left with no male underwear in my drawer.

Bras are tricky to wear under shirts; I know because I frequently try to wear them under my own casual clothes or work clothes. The trickiest part to hide is the band, as well as the straps. I find that wearing front-clasp bras seem to help a bit, as well as bras with wider straps, as the wider straps don't seem to show up so obviously for some reason.

From time to time, I would try wearing sports bras too
Old 26-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Tried to buy panties from Taobao. But so hard to find sizes.

I’m 90kg @1.81m aka 180jin in China.

But online size many max stop at 140jin aka 70kg only.

Any advice? Local shops have big sizes?

Taobao plus size mostly high waist which is not what I like
I'm around the same size as you, perhaps you could try XXL from Taobao? That usually fits me.

SG Triumph - EEL
CN Triumph - XXL
Old 26-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Welcome to the family! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I got mine mostly from online like AliExpress with some from Sorella & Pretty International.

I understand the online method can be costly. Sometimes it's a hit or miss but I enjoy the experience as I find out which cutting or material suits me.

Cheers.
That unfortunately one of the downsides of wearing panties as a man, but I guess the benefits outweigh the downsides?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1