The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of
Re: little lamb

I miss Ah lamb, man. Such a babe.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 02-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
thehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthehobbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That place too prominent for its own good. I only went there towards the end of its run.

Favourite is the slutty Michelle. AR until you shiok
Old 03-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbit View Post
That place too prominent for its own good. I only went there towards the end of its run.

Favourite is the slutty Michelle. AR until you shiok

I went for Michelle at least 5 times. Then she moved to another shop at JB before I lost her when she never reply my Wechat messages.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 03-11-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
I went for Michelle at least 5 times. Then she moved to another shop at JB before I lost her when she never reply my Wechat messages.
I like your signature conquest sia haha
Old 03-11-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
She is one of the best, together with Fiona947
Fair, slim, talk and lightweight. Carry and bonk
Yeah Fiona was amazing. Was supposed to meet her in mainland in 2018 but timing didn’t match.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobediscreet View Post
Yes, Michelle - a pity that her last shop at JB Plaza was raided and closed down. Wasn't even her fault. Another girl from the same shop made a customer angry, so a police report was made and the rest is history.

She's another one of those girls that I am pretty sure is still plying her trade somewhere. Can't stop working, need to take care of family.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Yes, Michelle - a pity that her last shop at JB Plaza was raided and closed down. Wasn't even her fault. Another girl from the same shop made a customer angry, so a police report was made and the rest is history.

She's another one of those girls that I am pretty sure is still plying her trade somewhere. Can't stop working, need to take care of family.
Yeah Michelle, ahlamb and muzi 3 of those i missed. Sad to say didn't try xiaonuo though....
Old 03-11-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Yeah Michelle, ahlamb and muzi 3 of those i missed. Sad to say didn't try xiaonuo though....
xiaonuo was only here for 6 months - the rest stayed way longer. Michelle was in SG the longest.

Muzi had a nice apartment near Mohd Sultan that a number of bros used to frequent, it was a very nice studio with a queen-size bed. A good place to fuck a hot girl like her, lol.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:

Heard from my regular Michelle earn more close to 1m during her tenure in Singapore..can retired Liao la..
Old 04-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
xiaonuo was only here for 6 months - the rest stayed way longer. Michelle was in SG the longest.

Muzi had a nice apartment near Mohd Sultan that a number of bros used to frequent, it was a very nice studio with a queen-size bed. A good place to fuck a hot girl like her, lol.

True about Muzi~! Can't get enough man haha
Old 06-11-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone still have an lamb WeChat?
Old 06-11-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

miss chanel n michelle, used to have chanels private wechat but now no more.. lost michelles wechat after i lost my phone..
the last i heard from chanel was in late 2018 where she was in macau
Old 06-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
miss chanel n michelle, used to have chanels private wechat but now no more.. lost michelles wechat after i lost my phone..
the last i heard from chanel was in late 2018 where she was in macau
I have Chanel and Trista ig
Old 06-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Chanel happily married with 1 kid. Really miss her man.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Chanel happily married with 1 kid. Really miss her man.
very 温柔,anything also can do... she is the first and only wl i broke red light with.... and she initiates it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1