The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Adventures

So glad that everyone is enjoying my posts so far!

Wanted to talk about one of my sleepovers at Jess' house last year when her parents went overseas.

I remember it was a Friday and when I reached Jess's house in the morning she had just woken up and she opened the door and came out naked to open the gate for me since nobody was at home and she had the habit of sleeping naked just like me! I was quite shocked at first but she went back to her room and put on a green thong and a white T-shirt which didn't really help since her huge nipples were rather visible through the thin layer of the shirt.

After settling down, I took off my jeans too as it was rather uncomfortable and the two of us just sat in the living room in our shirts and thongs watching tv. After a while we got bored and decided to go out. I suggested that we choose for each other what we are going to wear outside from the clothes in her wardrobe and she agreed. What a chance to get back at her for the other day!

Jess was nice and she chose for me to wear the black thong that I was already wearing and light pink tube top plus a really short mini skirt. She made me remove my bra too! I then chose for her a really small pair of mini shorts that she usually only wears at the beach and the white top that she was already wearing and I told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear! Of course she protested and she only agreed when I took off my thongs too.

After a while I realised it was a big mistake since me and Jess were not exactly the same size. I was taller then her so the skirt became even shorter on me and I could see my butt and pussy rather clearly when I bent over. Also, her boobs were actually bigger than mine plus I wasn't wearing a bra so the tube top was quite loose and kept slipping down. But I couldn't go back on the agreement and Jess was having her own problems as her white shirt was actually quite translucent and the shorts were so small and tight that u can see abit of her butt crack coming out abit of her butt peeking out from the bottom of the shorts.

To take it further, we decided to take the MRT along the green line to town. On the train, many people we staring at us, especially the older ones with their disapproving looks and the teenagers who opened their eyes wide and were enjoying themselves. It was so embarassing! But we just tried our best to ignore them and talk among ourselves. There were two available seats at the corner of the train and we went to sit down. I got a shock at first when I felt the cold seat touch my bare butt! but after awhile it's actually quite comfy (:
Old 27-11-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Am sure many people secretly taking pics of you sexy girls
Old 27-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

How I wishes I saw even just photo I m sure bros will agreed
Naughty in a way is heavenly beauty .... show it if u still have Thxs
Old 27-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing . ~ dream of all the guys here
Old 27-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post

Wanted to talk about one of my sleepovers at Jess' house last year when her parents went overseas.

I remember it was a Friday and when I reached Jess's house in the morning she had just woken up and she opened the door and came out naked to open the gate for me since nobody was at home and she had the habit of sleeping naked just like me! I was quite shocked at first but she went back to her room and put on a green thong and a white T-shirt which didn't really help since her huge nipples were rather visible through the thin layer of the shirt.

After settling down, I took off my jeans too as it was rather uncomfortable and the two of us just sat in the living room in our shirts and thongs watching tv. After a while we got bored and decided to go out. I suggested that we choose for each other what we are going to wear outside from the clothes in her wardrobe and she agreed. What a chance to get back at her for the other day!

Jess was nice and she chose for me to wear the black thong that I was already wearing and light pink tube top plus a really short mini skirt. She made me remove my bra too! I then chose for her a really small pair of mini shorts that she usually only wears at the beach and the white top that she was already wearing and I told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear! Of course she protested and she only agreed when I took off my thongs too.

After a while I realised it was a big mistake since me and Jess were not exactly the same size. I was taller then her so the skirt became even shorter on me and I could see my butt and pussy rather clearly when I bent over. Also, her boobs were actually bigger than mine plus I wasn't wearing a bra so the tube top was quite loose and kept slipping down. But I couldn't go back on the agreement and Jess was having her own problems as her white shirt was actually quite translucent and the shorts were so small and tight that u can see abit of her butt crack coming out abit of her butt peeking out from the bottom of the shorts.

To take it further, we decided to take the MRT along the green line to town. On the train, many people we staring at us, especially the older ones with their disapproving looks and the teenagers who opened their eyes wide and were enjoying themselves. It was so embarassing! But we just tried our best to ignore them and talk among ourselves. There were two available seats at the corner of the train and we went to sit down. I got a shock at first when I felt the cold seat touch my bare butt! but after awhile it's actually quite comfy (:

Hahaha. Where is your next plan?
Old 27-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

hahha i think i saw u both ladies on the bus... hahhaa
Old 28-11-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continuing from the previous post:

Soon, we reached City Hall while enduring the stares and made our way out. Since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded and we were able to keep out of the spotlight. But when the crowd dispersed, the stares started coming back. We walked along Citylink to Suntec and the usual stares from random people. Jess was actually blushing while I was secretly enjoying it hehe.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter couldn't stop staring! Especially at Jess's big boobs that were peeking through her top. I didn't forget to take my revenge for the other day! I pretended to reach over to her side of her table and 'accidentally' knocked over her glass of water onto her shirt! That made her white shirt totally transparent and the cold made her nipples erect. The sudden shock made her scream too and people around us turned over to see her boobs and nipples in full view

Jess was red all over! And I immediately felt bad so I quickly brought her to the nearest toilet to avoid all the attention. Jess was so angry with me but soon laughed it off and we went back to the restaurant for our lunch, her shirt more transparent than ever. I knew she always secretly enjoyed it!

After lunch, we continued to walk around window shopping but there wasn't much to buy so we just sat down at a cafe to talk. My skirt was really short and I could see a guy sitting opposite staring between my legs as I sat down with his eyes wide open. So I decided to tease him a little more by sitting with my legs apart, exposing my bare pussy to him and his friends! So dangerous haha. But after a while I got shy and closed by legs together again. While buying drinks, my coin pouch actually fell! My first instinct was to bend over and pick up the coins, which exposed my butt to everyone behind me and someone even gasped! Then I realised what happened and frantically picked up the coins and then acted like nothing happened.

After the long day, we decided to head back to Jess's house. On the MRT, it was really crowded and there were no seats available. As I had to hold on to the handles on the ceiling to keep my balance, I forgot to check my loose top and it was slipping down slowly without me noticing. After a sudden jerk by the train, my boobs just popped out! But my one hand was holding on to the handle and the other was holding on to the shopping bags so I couldn't do anything at all! I just quickly held up the bags to hide my boobs and tried to adjust my top.

We finally reached home and it was already 6 plus, we took turns to shower and changed into normal clothes. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV till quite late. After that, we were both very tired and decided to sleep. OF course I had plans of my own >
Old 28-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WarEagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share more
Old 28-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Love to see pussy and neh neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 28-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Bull2030 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
hahha i think i saw u both ladies on the bus... hahhaa
Must be your lucky day bro!!
Old 28-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Soon, we reached City Hall while enduring the stares and made our way out. Since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded and we were able to keep out of the spotlight. But when the crowd dispersed, the stares started coming back. We walked along Citylink to Suntec and the usual stares from random people. Jess was actually blushing while I was secretly enjoying it hehe.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter couldn't stop staring! Especially at Jess's big boobs that were peeking through her top. I didn't forget to take my revenge for the other day! I pretended to reach over to her side of her table and 'accidentally' knocked over her glass of water onto her shirt! That made her white shirt totally transparent and the cold made her nipples erect. The sudden shock made her scream too and people around us turned over to see her boobs and nipples in full view

Jess was red all over! And I immediately felt bad so I quickly brought her to the nearest toilet to avoid all the attention. Jess was so angry with me but soon laughed it off and we went back to the restaurant for our lunch, her shirt more transparent than ever. I knew she always secretly enjoyed it!

After lunch, we continued to walk around window shopping but there wasn't much to buy so we just sat down at a cafe to talk. My skirt was really short and I could see a guy sitting opposite staring between my legs as I sat down with his eyes wide open. So I decided to tease him a little more by sitting with my legs apart, exposing my bare pussy to him and his friends! So dangerous haha. But after a while I got shy and closed by legs together again. While buying drinks, my coin pouch actually fell! My first instinct was to bend over and pick up the coins, which exposed my butt to everyone behind me and someone even gasped! Then I realised what happened and frantically picked up the coins and then acted like nothing happened.

After the long day, we decided to head back to Jess's house. On the MRT, it was really crowded and there were no seats available. As I had to hold on to the handles on the ceiling to keep my balance, I forgot to check my loose top and it was slipping down slowly without me noticing. After a sudden jerk by the train, my boobs just popped out! But my one hand was holding on to the handle and the other was holding on to the shopping bags so I couldn't do anything at all! I just quickly held up the bags to hide my boobs and tried to adjust my top.

We finally reached home and it was already 6 plus, we took turns to shower and changed into normal clothes. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV till quite late. After that, we were both very tired and decided to sleep. OF course I had plans of my own >

Those work in security to watch CCTV must be very happy. Hahaha. Naughty girl.
Old 28-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof5gang View Post
Going to camp at Vivo City to see if can spot TS and Jess again
Me going too ! ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Am sure many people secretly taking pics of you sexy girls
If hv, plsss share ...see how pretty n sexy girls they are

Old 28-11-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Happens many times...when master of the house (parents, husband, bf, etc, etc) is overseas, thats when many notti things happen in the house.... ever heard this saying >> when the cat's away, the mice will play ...wow !...dinno TS is another notti girl in this forum

Last edited by Rickey; 28-11-2020 at 04:36 PM.
Old 28-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

wish i was that guy in the cafe watching notti TS teasing guys n zaogeng her bare pussy for them there to see her forbidden part ...and in the same train as them otw back home seeing her boobs pop out of her loose top ...hehe...can't wait to see wat r her notti plans after this ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1