The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Kelly: See y'all there at 10am then. Ian and I will settle the tickets, just bring yourself there.

Tick tock, tick tock. Time flies and Saturday arrived.

Saturday came but we met at 9am instead of 10am cause Justin suggested to have breakfast together first.

We went to the nearest hawker centre and got our breakfast. Justin helped everyone to buy their drinks while Ian and I went to get the food. The ladies helped to chope the seats while chatting away.

Nothing eventful happened during the meal as everyone just did the usual, eating and catching up.

We finished eating and started to make our way to Vivo before going to USS via the boardwalk.

Joey: Eh, i need to go to the toilet fast one! Sorryyyyyy

She dashed off to the toilet while the rest of us waited outside for her. After 10 minutes, she came out of the toilet looking unwell.

Me: Are you ok? You don't look well.

Joey *weakly*: Urh, okok. Just got a bit stomach upset.

Gina: Feeling better? Need to rest a while first?

Justin: Yeah, we can hang around here first if not later halfway you need to shit again.

Joey: Don't need ah, let's go...

We looked at each other and shrugged before making our way to the boardwalk. Everyone was chatting happily, getting all excited as this is actually our first time going to USS together as a clique. All but Joey was excited.

Me: Joey, you sure you ok?

Joey: Yaya, just leave me alone for a while...

I nodded and just walked beside her quietly as we continued making our way to USS. We finally arrived at USS entrance and Joey dashed to the nearest toilet without a word. We looked at each other and just laughed at what just happened.

Ian: Waaaaa... This Joey taking damn long sia. Is she ok... Babe, you want to go check on her?

Kelly: Can, i go check on her.

After 10 minutes, Kelly came out with Joey. Half dragging her.

Me: You sure you ok, I send you back bah.

Joey *barely audible*: I am really not feeling well... The diarrhoea not stopping... I think I will just grab home.

Me: Is ok, I accompany you.

Joey *still barely audible*: Don't need... Go and have fun...

Justin: Eh, she not feeling well, don't insist liao. Let her quickly go home rest.

I looked at Joey and she smiled weakly. I take it as the I am ok signal so I helped to book grab for her.

We waited for the Grab to reach and pick her up before we continued with our USS adventure. I felt like a lightbulb as the rest are couples while I am just there alone but knowing Joey personality, if she insist on being alone, it was best to let her be alone.

We went to the different attractions and rides and eventually we ended up at a ride which the seats are in pairs. I knew I am going to be the only odd one out and all I am hoping is not some weirdo.

I checked Grab App and realised Joey reached home. I texted to check if she was ok, she replied ok and going to rest.

It was finally our turn and the 5 of us got onto the ride first.

Ride Operator: 3 more seats! Anyone?

A few seconds later, someone sat beside me and I could smell a sweet floral perfume. I was lowkey excited as at least it was a girl.

Voice from behind *laughing*: Eh, help to take care of her ok?

I turned and saw 2 girls laughing excitedly then I turned to take a good look at who was sitting beside me. I must looked like an idiot as the voice behind called out again.

Same girl *same voice*: Don't stare till so obvious leh, must control a bit.

Justin *most likely overheard the convo*: Oi David, control leh.

I kept quiet and continued being dumbstruck. She is definitely my ideal type of girl. Her long black silky hair, big round eyes with dimples when she smile. I realised she looked embarrassed as I continued staring.

Me *turning away quickly*: Sorry for staring!

The ride started and ended before I knew it as I was constantly trying to steal glances at every opportunity.

Justin: David, better wipe the drool off your mouth.

The 2 girls at the back chuckled while the girl beside me looked embarrassed.

Girl who teased me: Eh Justin! Oh my god, small world!

Justin: Olivia! How are you doing?! She is your friend?

Olivia: Yeap haha, your friend here no self-control at all. His stares probably can burn a hole through her.

I looked down embarrassingly.

Gina: Waaa... Bestie... Don't act shy leh. So unlike you...

Ian: Ya sia... Joey not here then now attention turn to other girls ah.

Kelly *laughing*: Eh, Joey not his gf, don't say till like that. Later she misunderstand then he no chance liao.

Justin *joining in*: Ya, he single af. Dont misunderstand ah.

Olivia: Hahahaha! She also single lehhh, why not we hang out together? Who knows there might be spark!

Girl beside Olivia: Perfect chance for our dear Chloe to have a date too.

Chloe *shyly*: Cheryl...

Everyone laughed and agreed to continue hanging out together except for Chloe and I. We started heading towards other rides and they made sure that at every opportunity given, Chloe and I will end up sitting beside each other.

Me: Sorry... Hope my friends did not make this awkward for you.

Chloe *shyly*: It is ok... My friends also...

We continued taking rides and touring the exhibitions without a word. It was around 3pm and we decided to take a break and chill. We got our drinks and sat down together at a table.

Justin: Olivia, intro your friend leh.

Olivia: Walao eh, shouldn't your friend intro himself first... Tsk tsk tsk.

All eyes were on me and I felt obliged to give an introduction.

Me: Hi, I am David, currently a JC teacher, enjoy cooking, playing games, hanging out with friends and sports.

Cheryl: Waaa, Chloe now NIE right?

Chloe *nodding*: Yeah, also on track to be JC teacher.

Part of me got very excited when I heard that as I secretly hope that she will be my future colleague.

Gina: Eh David, control leh... So obvious you smiling.

Everyone laughed at her remarks, including Chloe. I guess that is a good sign?

We continued hanging out together till it was getting late before we decided to part ways.

Justin *nudging me*: Eh, David. Not going to ask for her number?

Me: Don't want larh, so pai seh.

Ian: So obvious she is your type, just go for it larh.

I pondered for a while before picking up the courage and approach Chloe.

Me: Erm... this is a bit sudden but may I have your number? Maybe we can hang out again
Old 01-02-2021, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
zen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzen1269 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I pondered for a while before picking up the courage and approach Chloe.

Me: Erm... this is a bit sudden but may I have your number? Maybe we can hang out again.

Chloe *smiling*: I kind of believe in fate. Maybe if fate bring us together again, I will give you my number.

i was gutted as she rejected me in a nice way. The others kept quiet due to our awkward exchange. The 2 groups naturally parted ways and I kept quiet throughout the entire journey back home.

Upon reaching home, I took a quick shower and lied on my bed. All I could think of was Chloe as I kept having flashback of the sweet memories made throughout the day. I slept unknowingly with a smile as our "date" replayed in my mind.

I woke up in the morning and texted Joey.

Me: Hey, are you feeling better?

Joey: Yeah. Thanks for asking only now...

Me: Had lunch? I can bring food over.

Joey: Nah.

Me: You sure? I will buy porridge over for you.

Joey seen the message and did not reply.

I went to the nearest porridge shop, bought some food for Joey's family and her before going to her house.

*Ding dongggggg* *Ding donggggg*

Zoey opened the door.

Zoey: Bro-in-Law, what happened? She damn moody leh.

Me: I also don't know. Should be cause just recovered bah.

Zoey brought the food over to the dining table before entering the room to let Joey know I am here (obviously I am here since i rang the doorbell)

Zoey came out to be Joey's messenger.

Zoey: She said she not in the mood to hang out now. I think you better leave first bah, if not she will not come out for lunch.

I nodded and smile before leaving Joey's house. As I made my way home, I cannot help but think of Chloe again. I am wondering when can I ever meet her again. Should I get Justin's help since he know Olivia? Will that make me look desperate? A lot of different scenarios and thoughts ran through my mind and I reached home before I knew it.

The next few weeks was uneventful as I was busy with work. I could still sense some hostility from Joey as we usually text each other but the frequency dropped and so does the content.

*Bzzt Bzzt* *Bzzt Bzzt*

Zoey: Hey, Joey been really moody from that day till now. So our family is thinking of booking a hotel room for staycation to celebrate Joey's birthday to cheer her up. What do you think?

Me: Can ah. Need any help to decorate the place? I can get the rest to help your family with it.

Zoey: Okiesssss, I will let you know when we book the hotel room.

Me: Ok, see you soon!

A few days went by before I received another text from Zoey.

Zoey: Hotel XXX. We booked a suite, decoration wise you think ok? :P

Me: She got any theme she prefer?

Zoey: We keeping it a surprise, so we will leave the theme to you.

Me: Okok, I will discuss with the rest and see how it goes.

I texted the rest of the clique.

Me: Joey's fam booked a suite at Hotel XXX for her birthday. Any theme to suggest?

Kelly: Ohhhhh erm... Maybe floral? She likes flower and floral prints.

Gina: Yeap, I can help to get some flowers for the deco.

Me: Ok, meet at 1PM at Hotel XXX? We can deco upon checking in. Keep this as a surprise, Zoey told me they going to surprise her.

Everyone acknowledged the message.

A few weeks went by and it was Joey's birthday.

We all met at the lobby of Hotel XXX. We checked into the suite and proceeded to decorate the entire place. After a few hours, we were finally done with the decoration.

*Bzzt Bzzt* *Bzzt Bzzt*

Zoey: We are reaching soon. We blindfolded Joey! Come down pass me the key first in 5 minutes. Keep your voice down to surprise her ok?

Me: Ok, see you!

I went down to the lobby to pass Zoey the key before going back up and let the rest of the clique know.

I told the rest about the plan and they nodded before all of us went to hide ourselves around the suite.

After a few minutes, I could hear the door unlocking. Joey was led to the living room of the suite before Zoey removed her blindfold.

Joey: Wow! I was expecting a surprise since you blindfolded me but this is beyond my expectation!

Joey gave Zoey a tight hug before hugging her parents as well.

Zoey: Well, I got my minions to help out with the decoration too!

As if the word Minions was a code word, all of us popped out and shouted.

All: SURPRISEEEEE!

Joey was stunned for a moment before smiling and hugged the girls.

Zoey: Ahem, Bro-in-Law coordinated the deco.

Honestly, I did not do much as the girls did most of the planning after agreeing on the floral theme. But I did not say otherwise as I could see Joey smiling happily.

Everyone settled down and started catching up. It was not awkward with Joey's parents around as they are very natural conversationalist.

*Bzzt Bzzt* *Bzzt Bzzt*

I picked up the phone and the delivery for dinner was here. I got the guys to go down together to collect the food.

Upon reaching the lobby, Ian said he need to go to the nearest convenience store and rushed off.

Justin and I collected the food and waited for Ian to come back. After 10mins, Ian came back panting with a plastic bag in his hand. I asked what did he get but he ignored my question. I could not be bothered and hurried them back up as everyone was waiting for the food.

As we approached the suite, Ian tucked and hide the plastic bag behind his shirt. I knew it must he must be up to something if not he won't hide it out of sight and probably due to Joey's parents.

I opened the door, Justin and I brought the food to the table while Ian went to a room. Probably to hide whatever he bought.

I served Joey's parents the food first.

Zoey: Waaa... Husband material sioooo

Joey shot a look at Zoey and Zoey immediately kept quiet.

Joey's parents thanked me and I proceeded to pass Joey hers. The rest got their own food and we immediately tucked in.

After we had our dinner and clearing the table, I brought out the cake I bought earlier. Joey's favourite matcha crepe cake. I could see Joey eyes lit up almost immediately.

We lit up the candle and proceeded to sing the birthday song for Joey, before taking turns to take photos with Joey.

When it was my turn to take photo with Joey solo, Joey leaned forward and whispered to my ear.

Joey: Thank you for the cake. You are the only one that I shared with.

Zoey: Okok, focus, look here. 1,2,3 smile!

The photo session ended after another 10minutes and Joey's parents said they will be making their move first.

Zoey: Jie, do you mind if I stay over tonight as well?

Joey: Of course not!

Joey's parents made a move and without missing a beat, Kelly and Gina brought out the alcohol. I guess it is going to be a longgggg night.

Gina: Zoey, since you stayed, have to join us drink ah!

Zoey: Onzzzz!

I drank with Zoey before and she proved to be quite a good drinker but this is the first time we drank together with her as a clique.

Ian: LAI LAI LAI! FIRST CUP TAHHHHHH!

All: BO TAH BO LAN PA, TAH LE SUPERSTAR!

We downed our first shot and the cups were quickly refilled. We continued chatting and drank own time own target.

After a while when the chatter slowly stopped and it was a sign for the games to begin. We played a variety of games, from number guessing to Indian Poker.

Everyone started to get more high with more alcohol in our body.

Gina: Let's play wheel of fortune! Dare edition only!

She took out her phone and using an app, came out with a wheel with a list of dares. Mostly all sensual and alcohol related.

Gina: Zoey, cannot chicken out ah!

Zoey: Lai onlyyyy

We decided to spin the bottle and the one who got selected will spin the wheel in the app.

1st bottle spin pointed at Kelly. She spinned the wheel and it landed at "drink alcohol from someone's belly button". Kelly pushed Ian down and Gina poured some soju onto Ian's belly button. It was a funny sight as Ian is known to the sensitive to such tickles.

2nd bottle spin pointed at Joey. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "both person beside you drink". Both Zoey and I downed our tequila shots. Yes, we had all kinds of alcohol there.

3rd bottle spin pointed at Gina. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "french someone for a minute". Gina pulled Zoey towards her and started frenching. Zoey did not backed down and went along tongue fighting Gina. It was such a sensual sight as both girls were frenching so passionately.

4th bottle spin pointed at Justin. He spinned the wheel and it landed on "receive oral sex from someone of your choice for 5 minutes". He motioned for Gina to come over and she proceeded to take off his pants. She positioned herself looking at Zoey and started stroking before taking Justin's dick into her mouth.

Gina: *slurrppp slurrppp* Zoey. This is how *slurrrppp slurrrppp* *POP* we play.

She winked and continued blowing Justin before the timer ring.

5th bottle spin landed on Kelly. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "choose someone to drink from your private area for 2 minutes". She picked Justin to drink from her pussy as Ian poured the alcohol down.

Kelly let out moans as Justin licked her pussy to slurp up all the whisky that is flowing down.

Kelly: Nerghhhhg.... Babe.... Pourrr moreeee... Urgh... and faster....

Ian granted her wish as Justin licked faster to keep up with the speed. The timer beeped and Justin immediately stopped while Kelly kept on panting.

6th bottle spin landed on Ian. He spinned the wheel and it landed on "choose someone to be your slave until someone land on this option again".

Ian: Gina, you will be my slave. Do a striptease in front of Joey and stay naked before we proceed to next spin.

Gina proceeded to strip in front of Joey, sensually touching herself as she stripped. I am pretty sure every guy is having a hard on at this point.

7th bottle spin landed on Zoey. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "choose someone to receive a handjob/finger from you until they cum". She chose Justin, pretty sure it was to taunt Gina for what she did earlier.

Zoey stripped down Justin's boxer brief and began trailing her finger around his dick and balls. His dick progressively got hard and eventually fully erected. She moved Justin to in front of Gina and started stroking him.

Ian moved towards Gina, positioned her doggystyle and proceeded to eat her out from behind as she watched Justin getting his handjob.

Soft moans slowly filled up the room as Gina started squirming from Ian's tongue. Zoey varied her stroke on Justin, teasing him mercilessly in front of Gina.

Justin: *grunting* urghh... Cum..minggg..

Ian stopped and immediately Gina up by her hair and shoved her mouth into Justin's dick. Justin almost immediately unloaded and he fell limped onto the floor.

Ian: Swallow and we can continue.

Gina swallowed Justin's cum.

8th bottle spin landed on Me. I spinned the wheel and it landed on "everybody drink". What an anti-climax. Everyone downed their choice of alcohol.

9th bottle spin landed on Joey. She spinned the wheel and it landed on "choose someone to be your slave until someone land on this option again".

Ian: What the... so many damn options and so fast no more slave...

Joey: David will be my slave
Old 01-02-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!
Re: Story: To The Top

thanks for the double update
Old 01-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooooohhhhh..... steamy part cumming!!!

Lai Lai....faster update TS.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 01-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Mo11Salah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Next one should be sexciting!!
Old 01-02-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

great update. waiting for next
Old 05-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 7
BenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to beholdBenDanny is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for updates
Old 05-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
makkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakkoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next episode!
Old 06-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Nuvichuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates!
Old 08-02-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing the updates ts.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Please do continue with this wonderful story.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Maquire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping too.
Old 02-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

what happen no picture no sound already
Old 02-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
madog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond reputemadog has a reputation beyond repute

David is slave now, cannot use handphone or laptop. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1