The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Hello everyone I have been lurking and reading everyone else’s stories but I would like to contribute my own story and I hope you guys will like it.

It’s been a few years now and I know have this mild fetish of fantasizing/enjoying my wife being looked at by strangers or even let them have some kind of physical contact. Sometimes here and there I will try to fulfil this fetish in our daily routine because I know it’s impossible to openly share this idea with my wife. However I know deep down my wife still have that naughty and slutty side of her because last time in her early 20s she used to have a FB even though she was attached to her ex-bf so I just need to find ways to slowly reignite some of that instinct again without her knowing. When these events took place in 2019 my wife was 29 years old.

The office presentation

On one night my wife mentioned to me that she will need to do a presentation and she asked me what she should wear. My wife will be named K…

K: dear I have a presentation tmr what do you think should I wear?

Me: you doing presentation to who?

K: new incoming GM and senior management 5 old uncles…

Me: ohh like this better wear something more sexy so you can distract them abit haha~

K: stares* huhhh you serious???

Me: just wear your interview outfit that one both formal and you look good in it.

K: ok lo…

The next morning my wife already finished preparing for work while I was still washing up. After I step out from the bathroom I can already smell the strong scent of her perfume, she was also wearing heavier makeup than usual with a bright red lipstick. Straight away I saw the white shirt she wore was struggling to contain her C cup boobs and she pair it perfectly with a short black pencil skirt where it complement the curve and shape of her butt very well.

K: shit la the shirt so long never wear now it’s so tight!

Me: don’t worry la you look great!! I think now they really will focus on you rather than the presentation

K: huh really meh!?? but im running late so no time to change also zzz

As my wife lean forward to give me a light kiss before leaving I caught a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of her shirt exposing her bra, usually she will use some kind of tape to prevent this but I’m not sure why this time she did not do it. Either she is rushing for time and forget or purposely left it like that. She was also wearing a baby blue coloured bra instead of a white one which is quite obvious since the shirt is quite translucent

Me: ok bye and good luck for your presentation!

The rest of the day at work I can’t help but keep fantasizing about those old uncles ogling at my wife hot body. She might not notice it but she is like unintentionally seducing them and if she turn to her right during the presentation they will definitely be able to take a good look of her bra thru the gap. The more I think about this the more horny and turn on I get. I thought to myself I definitely must have sex with my wife when she get back home tonight…

To be continued……………..
Old 26-02-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Nice start bro, camping here...
Old 26-02-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
karo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 26-02-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
jasonkang332 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great sharing keep up
Old 26-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Arcum is Cool - loads of Potential

camping for updates
Old 26-02-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good sharing
Old 26-02-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Walao ehh, so steamy story

Joining other bros to pitch tent for more sexy updates from TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-02-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
flufly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 26-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up tent too
Old 26-02-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Supporting arousing story, cheers!
Old 27-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

The food delivery – part 1

Finally it was time to knockoff and I rushed home immediately to wait for my wife to come back home. She reached home soon after me but to my dismay she told me she needed to clear some urgent work.

K: Sorry dear my boss need this report urgently so I need to finish it asap

Me: wth...okok you quickly do I order food delivery for us I’m quite hungry already

K: ok thanks! You can decide what to eat thanks

Feeling disappointed I sat down beside my wife and started using the PC while waiting. However I started finding myself repeatedly stealing glances at her, for some reason she looked especially sultry with that messy bun up hair and she changed out her contact and wore her geeky spectacle instead. I notice she had removed the top button of the shirt allowing some of her C cup cleavage to show and her pencil skirt have ride up while she sat down exposing even more of her bare thigh. It’s funny but at that moment I’m literally checking out my own wife.

It was really difficult to control my urge but I purposely waited till the food delivery ETA was 10mins away before I rolled my chair next to my wife. I started slowly caressing her exposed thigh with my right hand but she did not any response. Then after a while I stood up and position myself behind her chair, I lowered my head to her nape area and I can still smell the faint scent of her shampoo, perfume and sweat all mixed together, it was really arousing and my rod gotten damn hard. I then used my left hand to fondle her left boob gently while my right hand continue to stroke her thigh. I also started kissing her lightly on her nape, side of her neck and face and she started giving out some soft moans.

K: hmmm…..dear…..stop it….ummm….i cannot concentrate like that…..hmmm~~~~

Me: Don’t mind me just focus on your work

I can tell she tried to resist and focus on her work but slowly her moans got louder and the typing on her laptop slowed down…

K: dear…..stop….hmmm….i cannot.....ahhh~~~

At this moment I slipped my right hand under her skirt and started caressing her inner thigh, my left hand was also fondling her left boob more aggressively. I quickly took this chance to remove the 2nd button of her shirt revealing even more cleavage and some of her baby blue coloured bra, then I started kissing down her collarbone then to her shoulder area. This continued for a few more mins before suddenly a male voice can be heard at the door.

FDG(food delivery guy): hello!! Your food is here!! Hello!

Both of us immediately snap out of it. My boner was damn obvious through the boxer so I pointed it to my wife and signaled her to get the door instead. She agreed and quickly went to open the door and gate while I followed behind but stopped myself near the wall leading to the living room so I can secretly peep without showing too much of myself.

I will be able to update part 2 by tonight stay tuned!!
Old 27-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Hello everyone I have been lurking and reading everyone else’s stories but I would like to contribute my own story and I hope you guys will like it.

It’s been a few years now and I know have this mild fetish of fantasizing/enjoying my wife being looked at by strangers or even let them have some kind of physical contact. Sometimes here and there I will try to fulfil this fetish in our daily routine because I know it’s impossible to openly share this idea with my wife. However I know deep down my wife still have that naughty and slutty side of her because last time in her early 20s she used to have a FB even though she was attached to her ex-bf so I just need to find ways to slowly reignite some of that instinct again without her knowing. When these events took place in 2019 my wife was 29 years old.

The office presentation

On one night my wife mentioned to me that she will need to do a presentation and she asked me what she should wear. My wife will be named K…

K: dear I have a presentation tmr what do you think should I wear?

Me: you doing presentation to who?

K: new incoming GM and senior management 5 old uncles…

Me: ohh like this better wear something more sexy so you can distract them abit haha~

K: stares* huhhh you serious???

Me: just wear your interview outfit that one both formal and you look good in it.

K: ok lo…

The next morning my wife already finished preparing for work while I was still washing up. After I step out from the bathroom I can already smell the strong scent of her perfume, she was also wearing heavier makeup than usual with a bright red lipstick. Straight away I saw the white shirt she wore was struggling to contain her C cup boobs and she pair it perfectly with a short black pencil skirt where it complement the curve and shape of her butt very well.

K: shit la the shirt so long never wear now it’s so tight!

Me: don’t worry la you look great!! I think now they really will focus on you rather than the presentation

K: huh really meh!?? but im running late so no time to change also zzz

As my wife lean forward to give me a light kiss before leaving I caught a glimpse of the gap between the buttons of her shirt exposing her bra, usually she will use some kind of tape to prevent this but I’m not sure why this time she did not do it. Either she is rushing for time and forget or purposely left it like that. She was also wearing a baby blue coloured bra instead of a white one which is quite obvious since the shirt is quite translucent

Me: ok bye and good luck for your presentation!

The rest of the day at work I can’t help but keep fantasizing about those old uncles ogling at my wife hot body. She might not notice it but she is like unintentionally seducing them and if she turn to her right during the presentation they will definitely be able to take a good look of her bra thru the gap. The more I think about this the more horny and turn on I get. I thought to myself I definitely must have sex with my wife when she get back home tonight…

To be continued……………..
Wow, that is an amazing memory you have. A few years ago, and you can still remember the conversation word for word with your wife. I can't remember what I had for lunch last Thursday! Good show
Old 27-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Wow, that is an amazing memory you have. A few years ago, and you can still remember the conversation word for word with your wife. I can't remember what I had for lunch last Thursday! Good show
Haha bro word for word might not be correct but i can still roughly remember how the conversation went down.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FarkRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS!
Old 27-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

The food delivery - part 2

FDG: hello miss! Slowly ah….the food is hot and quite heavy…..be careful ah…

My wife slowly took the food from the FDG and walk towards the dining table to put the food down. Normally the FDG would have went off by now but this guy he was still standing at the entrance waiting for my wife to walk back.

FDG: all ok miss? Never spill out right?

K: yes everything is ok…

My wife walked back to close the gate but as the gate was swung open she have to stretch out and lean forward to reach the gate. Although I cannot exactly tell from my angle but doing this action I’m quite sure her exposed cleavage will be in full view for the FDG to see and I saw he don’t care anymore and was blatantly staring at my wife body.

FDG: ok miss enjoy your dinner bye~

My wife locked the gate and closed the door behind her, turned around and seemed a little surprise to see me standing there. I told her to come back into the bedroom.

Me: babe you know just now the FDG was staring at your body from the moment you open the door?

K: uh huh….I think so….but nothing I can do right..?

Me: yea just take a look at yourself…

K: ohhh shittt! Just now too sudden I forgot you remove the 2nd but….

Before she can finish her sentence I pulled her in by the waist and started frenching her. Both my hands was busy fondling her ass while she started stroking my rod and we began making out. While we were making out I started dirty talking to her.

Me: just now you got turn on when you realize the FDG was staring at you right??

K: ummmm…..huh….you don’t anyhow say…hmmmm…..

Me: I bet you also must have enjoyed getting all the attention from your bosses today in office

K: umm…..i…don’t know what….ahhnn~~~~

Me: don’t worry its ok…it is perfectly normal to enjoy the attention from other men too.

K: hmmm….ok……mmmm…

At this moment I moved my right hand under her skirt and I can feel her panty is already soaking wet, I think she might be extra aroused due to the dirty talks. I started rubbing her wet pussy thru her panty and proceeded to remove the 3rd, 4th buttons of the shirt and lifted up her bra so can I sucking on both her erected nipples. After a while she started quivering and cum juice slowly dripped from her pussy. I pushed her down into a kneeling position and asked her to suck my rod, my wife obliged reluctantly and guided my rod into her mouth. While my wife was busy sucking off my dick I took a look at her and it’s like the dream of getting a blowjob from one of those sexy hot OL you see at Raffles Place coming true.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself today all her bosses probably be imagining the same thing - getting a blowjob from my wife and visualizing that happening make me even hornier. I told my wife to stop the blowjob as I open up the yoga mat and asked her to lie down, I folded her skirt upwards and pulled down her panty. Her pussy was already all warm and moist and I thrusted my rod inside and begin fucking her in the missionary position.

K: ahhhh~~~ you are….so hard….today….uh uh uh…

K hmmmm…it feels so good…ummmm…mmmm…

Me: yessss you are so wet today tooo

The session ended pretty quickly and I released all my cum onto her skirt in 5-10mins. Both of us was trying to catch our breath…

Me: that was really a nice session babe

K: yes….but why you must cum on my skirt!??

Me: I’ve always wanted to cum onto an OL skirt hehe

K: stare** you are a pervert

Me: I’ll help you clean k

I lean forward and kissed her forehead gently before both of us went to wash up. Feeling satisfied of how my plan went today I grinned to myself and it’s time to think of my next move.

To be continued………………..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1