The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Safe to bonk massage parlour girls (with condom)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All unprotected sex carries a risk factor.
agree... for the sake of our wives/gf and the sake of bros here.. wear condom.. covid already spreading, we dun want hiv or stds to spread among the MLs..
Old 18-06-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
haha bro later kana some flesh eating bacteria. That really GG lmao
The worst is kana STDs, HIV and Covid all at the same time from raw sex with the ML.. that will be the final destination type of encounter sia
Old 24-06-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Yes. That said, condoms do not offer 100% protection against all STDs.

Condoms are very effective in preventing HIV

However not very effective against Herpes and HPV

Condoms also reduce the risk of getting Gonorrhea and Chlamydia but not 100%

So the conclusion is always wear a condom to reduce your risk
If you develop symptoms, see a Dr. Do not assume you are OK because you used a condom
Get screened once in a while
This is the doctor's quote, i not trying to twist his words, I interpret doctor as saying condom is not 100% safe, raw will be even worse so always use condom and also go for screening too since condom is not 100%, if u engage in casual sex. I dun think Doctor meant dun ever engage in casual sex, stick to wife/gf/one faithful partner becos condom is not 100% as what shadow is implying.

Last edited by henry_ang10; 24-06-2021 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
This is the doctor's quote, i not trying to twist his words, I interpret doctor as saying condom is not 100% safe, raw will be even worse so always use condom and also go for screening too since condom is not 100%, if u engage in casual sex. I dun think Doctor meant dun ever engage in casual sex, stick to wife/gf/one faithful partner becos condom is not 100% as what shadow is implying.
The simple thinking is:
(1) scare don’t fuck
(2) fuck don’t scare

I know some friends who raw and do bbbj their whole life, never kana anything. Can say they are heng. Surely got others do 1 time and kana something. Best thing is try to stick with a partner. If you are horny and cannot keep ur cock discipline, then it is a heng/ suay thing. Cannot be heng all your life
Old 25-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
haha.. very true...but really now then i know many guys go for raw with ML/FLs... ok la.. admire them for their courage in a way.. commando all the way
u tell them to use condom dun raw, they mock/laugh/insult/scold u one .. sibei commando..

Maybe i too kiasi kiasu liao..
just wonder what is the % of guys who fuck raw with ML/FLs? they not scared of HIV meh? how about STDs? not scared meh?

my friend told me he went to check up for STDs, the nurse poke a needle into his penis hole sibei painful... those who raw with ML/FLs not scared kana STDs one meh?
Support you bro! Cant agree with you more on safe sex practice!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1