The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 05-05-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Squirting recommendation

just my 2 cents worth, squirting is really hard to find, not just because of the lack of female squirters, but also because they need to really WANT to come hard, which means that it's out for most ML cos for most of them, it's purely transactional. for them to squirt, they must really have some feeling with you (it could be just pure lust and hunger cos some are very needy). my experience with squirters are all ladies who DON'T normally provide FJ, if at all. i know some of you might be rolling eyes but i am pretty sure in the case of whose i have encountered, they are so deprived and so happens that the right one comes along.

to make it even more complicated, few (not none) can squirt on demand, they need to be "serviced" cos they need to get really high, so if you're the type who are passive and prefer to just lie down and be serviced, chance of hitting a squirter is very very lor.

just my 2-cents worth, there are exceptions i admit but the above would pretty much apply to the norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro-x View Post
Hi can share her contact?

thanks
Old 05-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
just my 2 cents worth, squirting is really hard to find, not just because of the lack of female squirters,
just my 2-cents worth, there are exceptions i admit but the above would pretty much apply to the norm
in line with my observations

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=15
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=21
Old 05-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I have not found a true squirter but for sure I have found a leaker...

One of my past FB leaked so much each time that it soaked all way through to the mattress...Damn paiseh and luckily never kena charged extra for cleaning expenses...

And that's all I have to say about that..

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

There’s one call Cheryl if anyone try her before she really can squirt
Old 05-05-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Is this the same cheryl from UV?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go check Princess Lara from Dinning with Local flavour. From a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7.5 to 8, for her squirting, she does shoot but not far, it work for me, please do not come after me if it does not work for you, different strokes for different folks.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Bo jio kekeke lol
Old 05-05-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2327 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Long time ago there was a milf ML along Horne Road. The shop has no FJ but if you play with her pussy, it gets soaking wet. No joke.

Later managed jio her to the nearby hotel 81 for session, almost non stop mini fountain spectacle, when digging her pussy and eating it.

Quite a good bonk too. Can hear the squishy soaking wet pussy when I thrusted her. So she became a regular of mine. Always pity the cleaner who came in to tidy the room as we always leave a big patch of pussy juice stain on the bedsheet.

The funniest part is, I go her shop, it is $50 for HJ. Bring her go hotel to have sex, is $100 for 2 shots.

I believe her name is Y*** Y***. Not sure if she is still in Singapore. Any bros remember this ML?
Old 05-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Long time ago there was a milf ML along Horne Road. The shop has no FJ but if you play with her pussy, it gets soaking wet. No joke.

Later managed jio her to the nearby hotel 81 for session, almost non stop mini fountain spectacle, when digging her pussy and eating it.

Quite a good bonk too. Can hear the squishy soaking wet pussy when I thrusted her. So she became a regular of mine. Always pity the cleaner who came in to tidy the room as we always leave a big patch of pussy juice stain on the bedsheet.

The funniest part is, I go her shop, it is $50 for HJ. Bring her go hotel to have sex, is $100 for 2 shots.

I believe her name is Y*** Y***. Not sure if she is still in Singapore. Any bros remember this ML?
Bro thanks for sharing your experience. This reminds me of my experience about 4-5 years ago with a FL staying at one of the condos at Still Road. A petite PRC with large natural boobs, with tattoos on her back. She’s a real squirter too. Always able to squirt while I am eating her pussy. Even managed to swallow some of her squirt. Missed those good old times
Old 05-05-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2327 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro thanks for sharing your experience. This reminds me of my experience about 4-5 years ago with a FL staying at one of the condos at Still Road. A petite PRC with large natural boobs, with tattoos on her back. She’s a real squirter too. Always able to squirt while I am eating her pussy. Even managed to swallow some of her squirt. Missed those good old times
No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I think can only find in our dreams.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.
Yup tried Kristy before. Can squirt very well and shoot very far. But not my cup of tea. Very plain looking.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem bro.

Haha yes - she was my first ever squirter as I have never had one before and wanted to experience the novelty of it. When she covered the bed before the session started, I was like cannot be so gua zhang right? But man, when she finally shot it out, it took me by so much surprise that I actually jumped back lol.

On hindsight, I've figured I'm not so much of a squirting man - especially with FLs/MLs. Actually found it a bit disgusting and had concerns about protection - how do you prevent transmission of fluids when its all over!?
Old 06-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
viewer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so now any bro got gd recommendation?
can share ctc?
Old 06-05-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

how does squirt taste like?
does it in any way taste like women's cum?
anyone has any real life experience?
Old 06-05-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
how does squirt taste like?
does it in any way taste like women's cum?
anyone has any real life experience?
My FB squirt has no taste. Not even a bit of urine smell.
Like evian water, no taste or smell. We both tasted together.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1