The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any bros secretly set up another family overseas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Thank you bro. Sometimes in Singapore we shackled by too many rules, norms. For me pro creation is just something from my heart. In Europe they have help , state welfare also for single mothers.
bro just enjoy, and create as many babies as possible in there
Old 20-05-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro just enjoy, and create as many babies as possible in there
Always nice to have a mixed child made with a local gal.

Not too expensive to maintain if in Eastern Europe with nice blue/ green eyes and brown hair, or fair skin and smooth if from China, Japan or Vietnam.

With some money you can live the life. Just shoot close your eyes and dream on. Remember to take care of them and they will do the same for you too. have a few around and spread your seed.
Old 21-05-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I want to have mixed child because my current gf is blonde, blue eyes. So I like to see how a child will become.
This is the most lame excuse for having a child. You sound really retarded and immature. Feel so sorry for your current wife and son to have such a father who doesn't want to come back to them. May as well divorce her and cut her suffering and then play as many families as you want overseas.
Old 24-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
This is the most lame excuse for having a child. You sound really retarded and immature. Feel so sorry for your current wife and son to have such a father who doesn't want to come back to them. May as well divorce her and cut her suffering and then play as many families as you want overseas.
It means you don't know what it is to be Alpha male. Pro creation is Alpha, fuckdates are just beta. Go on be a fuckboy.
Old 24-05-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are girls who are happy to have your child, and be well taken care of.

Give it a try, the good ones have one in several countries. Keeps the gene pool big.
Old 25-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

I happy spend $ for new family with angmo charbor , the ang mo woman happy to bear me a baby , the brothers here all happy. U the only one kpkb, Who is the real troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
You are a troll, creating these thread hoping someone will praise you.
You dont even understand female motivation.
Women chase after alpha males as fuckboys because they have good genes females want to have in their children.
They them marry beta cuck supporters who then are idiots who raise another mans child unwittingly.
Go on being a dumb fuck beta cuck

here is proof
Fuckboy analogies in nature
Alpha lion = god fuck all the lioness, even get fed by lioness no need hunt himself
Alpha wolf = same above
Marriage analogies in nature
Male penguin = need to incubate egg and fish for female also
Male praying mantis, after sex get eaten by female
Male seahorse = need carry eggs and infant seahorse
Old 02-06-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
There are girls who are happy to have your child, and be well taken care of.

Give it a try, the good ones have one in several countries. Keeps the gene pool big.
Several countries? Like where?
Old 02-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Going out to eat secretly is one thing, while continuing to take care of your family.

Setting up another family is a different thing. The latter is an unforgivable sin my friend. Don’t do it. Family requires attention, and to split your attention that way is wrong....

I eat secretly during my lunchtime, and sometimes using my regular golf time. Once home, I am all family and one family.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
And you manage to hide it from both side or at least the 1st family you had in Singapore?
Not myself but my ex-colleague, who should be in his 50s now...he had families, one up in the north and another on an Indonesian Island nearby where he is based.

I ran into him about few weeks back...I guess he still managed to hide it from his Malaysian family....jokingly I asked him, what if he retires and have no reason to travel to Indonesia, how.....'Fuck you XXX, nothing better to say is it? Don't retire lah, retire also don't know what to do at home, my (malaysian) wife also not used to me around for more than 2-3 days'
Old 02-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
My opinion is this, its pretty much accepted that 10k month in Sg will provide decent lifestyle. What if you income was 30k, you can provide well for a family in Sg on 10k, then with balance support other families. Of course the wife would never accept this and would want you to hand over the whole 30k.
Now what if you are just average earner earn 3-4k month and you eat out secretly with a budget of 500-600 a month. It could easily be argued you are a worse father as rather than adequately providing for your kids you are taking 600 from their mouth to feed a WL instead for you own lusts.
Personally if I was a kid i could understand the first scenario rather than the second, as at least he provided for his family WELL before engaging in his entertainments.
Bro TomMAffolter, the thing is, it don't really matter to TS....he don't really worry too much about bringing up the child because he don't have an Asian mentality...it is ok (to him) that his child is born out of wedlock or (quite simply) a bastard...I guess only thing is whether his upcoming child can accept it or not lor...

TS just want to fuck and father a few bastards then let him be
Old 11-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro TomMAffolter, the thing is, it don't really matter to TS....he don't really worry too much about bringing up the child because he don't have an Asian mentality...it is ok (to him) that his child is born out of wedlock or (quite simply) a bastard...I guess only thing is whether his upcoming child can accept it or not lor...

Agree with the quote on family prioritization. Same reason why I stopped chionging since 2016 cos I think likewise. The $500 monthly to an FL would weigh on my conscience cos that would be groceries for a week so I choose to not chiong. recently blue ball due to so may lockdown bo pian buy silicone FL.lol taken from my meal expenses. I drank muscletech protein milk shakes for 2 weeks to replace my personal daily food costs.
Old 18-06-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Agree with the quote on family prioritization. Same reason why I stopped chionging since 2016 cos I think likewise. The $500 monthly to an FL would weigh on my conscience cos that would be groceries for a week so I choose to not chiong. recently blue ball due to so may lockdown bo pian buy silicone FL.lol taken from my meal expenses. I drank muscletech protein milk shakes for 2 weeks to replace my personal daily food costs.
Family prioritization? I guess so in a way....how to budget one's expense is really up to him.

I mean like what TS posted, if he deems he can afford it then so be it, he didn't force the woman to bear his child. If both of them are willing to have children together then who can say no to that?

I merely call a spade a spade, whether it is in the west or in the east, it will be the same. The children will be deem as illegitimate or literally refer to as bastards.

For posting this statement of fact somebody zapped me and tell me 'don't be a troll'. I really don't know what is wrong with some people, if dare to do, don't scare people say. Nobody owes it to you to whitewash your deed done.
Old 20-06-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

Actually not a good move because of liability. This won’t stop the woman from scheming and screwing you up? Which women wants to be a secret lover and her son call a bastard? Eventually they will betray you. Furthermore your bastard son may go against you. Hehe! I have many FBs around the global but it never came to my mind to have a child with them. Lol! Easier to break off also. Don’t think with your cock. Unless you are those that is not fertile, lol! Then went to keep trying to have 1?
Old 29-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

currently not yet, maybe future yes...just secretly chat with Jane in sugarbook, if we stable, maybe yes, set family in her hometown
Old 29-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone have experience how to take care of 2 families? will u all let the each of them know their existing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1