The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Maintain healthy married sex life

I like to seek advice how do you maintain a reasonable amount of sex life in your marriage?

Only in mid 30s, but very bored with sex with same person after so many yrs together. Averaging once a month only. No desire for more anymore.

But visiting new girls, meeting new girls excite me. But it's just not healthy to keep doing this at the side.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I like to seek advice how do you maintain a reasonable amount of sex life in your marriage?

Only in mid 30s, but very bored with sex with same person after so many yrs together. Averaging once a month only. No desire for more anymore.

But visiting new girls, meeting new girls excite me. But it's just not healthy to keep doing this at the side.
It is a blessing in disguise your wife only require once a month actually, there are divorce cases whereby the women ask for daily sex only resting during her periods... that is the bright side.

Discover new and exciting ways to f**k your wife. It helps. Watch AV and explore new styles, go different hotels. If those don’t help, car sex, playground, public toilets, stairways, industrial buildings are the new craze.

Otherwise, looking for FL and ML will help, I don’t find it unhealthy.. just have to dig into your wallet real hard.

FB or what they call FwB today helps as well. But difficult to find one once past 40, as the women regardless of age look for younger men, like us looking for SYT. I stopped FwB because having a tough time getting one after reaching 50 and still looking hot.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Maintain healthy married sex life

Quote:

You are not alone in the world

Last edited by MaraGuru; 15-05-2021 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Missing word
Old 15-05-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do more sex stop alot of boredom in men life to eat out? Im always looking for opportunity but then it's not healthy I feel.

Another issue is not even the frequency, but the lack of desire. This is a tough one.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if me, i will think of sexy girl photo like i seen before in sugarbook when i do this thing with my wife. Only then can erect normally. If not, hard to get normal sex life. But of course, cannot tell wify about this
Old 01-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

there are many ways to do so. After you view people comment, you can choose the ideas that you are able to do
Old 01-07-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
You are not alone in the world
How about view more sex videos and unlock the skills?
Old 02-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U r in yr 30s just once a mth ?
U don't want or yr wife don't want ?
Tats the age group tat need more
Old 16-07-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TignAcquini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Its not "okay" to publish sordid details about Jimbos sex life, but it is "legal" to do so, and any law that would restrict that allowance is a human rights violation.

To paraphrase Jimbo.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

This is pretty normal.
If you only eat plain white rice every day, you will be tired of it also after 1 month. So that is why you need to eat white rice with some different dishes each day.

Try for cosplay. Let your partner put on different costumes each other days and start off with different style of foreplay will most likely entice you with sexual fantasy.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
landon002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

twice a week is enough.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Organize a gang bang with your wife to spice it up

Old 07-08-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I
Discover new and exciting ways to f**k your wife. It helps. Watch AV and explore new styles, go different hotels. If those don’t help, car sex, playground, public toilets, stairways, industrial buildings are the new craze.
Its the same person. As long as it is the same person, he is bored.
Do what also n o use. He need fresh blood.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Been buying a shitload of cosplay

started with Japanese school girl uniforms, then gym shorts and tops, then slutty nurse, secretary, wedding, then crotchless panties, and saw gatita use a vibrator and finger sleeve so I got one too

honestly, as a man putting in a lot of effort, it makes me tired too, but the FB doesn't put the emphasis, what to do

Try your best loh, when all fail, fuck it, go out and settle your urges.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

dude, have you discuss this with your wife? If you really treasure this marriage, go see a couple counsellor, now there are counsellors to help couple on their sex life. Google it.

If you let this continue, the r/s will deteriorate and one day, you will find that your love for her is no longer there. By then marriage counselling won't work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1