The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Good story writing. Specially coming from ladies view. Keep it up.
Old 18-05-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hey bro, when can u continue the story of yr notti wifey K from her POV ??? ...we waiting soooo long already leh
Should be able to update something this week
Old 19-05-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
brice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please keep going sis
Old 19-05-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks sis for the latest update abt you n R at the hotel ...know how u feel when he was abt to hv sex with u on the bed ...the initial fear n feeling of nervousness n excitement n anticipation..waiting to know how he would make his 1st move to invade yr sexy naked body.. where is he going to start touching n playing with yr totally exposed body 1st esp which of yr private parts, the one on the top or the one below that he is going to start 1st

guess all married woman who hv sex with other man without their husbands knowing abt it, hv that kind of guilty feeling as u chastening yr own inability to control your sexual urge for him n giving in so easily to him ...but the enjoyment is so much esp when it is the 1st time with him, such that u never get when having the same with your own husband...wat matters most is at least u enjoy being fucked by him ...actually I m something like R...can shoot at least 3 times in a girl's pussy when cumming that time
Rickey bro,
Yes, that's why I didn't stay overnight, I went back to my Hubby.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 19-05-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Part 5 My part time modelling as a Bride

I reached home 4am..unlock and open the gate, door slowly. l closing it behind latching the door.

I went to the fridge pour a glass of cool water drank it to refresh myself. I went to my bedroom, hubby was sleeping soundly, closing and lock the door, I took off my dress, took out the bra and panty, place it in the laundry basket.
I proceed to climb onto the bed sneaking inside the comforter leaning onto my hubby chest and fall asleep.

It's always nice to lean on hubby chest naked stroking his dick or holding his dick to sleep, feeling his chest, feeling his neck, feeling his whole body that he had struggle and learn his way up to what he's today..

Hubby, moved..I released my lean against him look at him as he glance at me.." eh what time you back."
Me: 2am. ( Sometimes,you have to lied to keep this family), still early go sleep. I wake you up at 6:30.
I lean back to him.

6:00am..I decided to do something. Put on another t-shirt long enough to cover my private parts.

I went out to the kitchen, our maid already doing her chores.
Maid: Gd morning mum.
I pat her arm," Good morning" I want to cook special today.
Maid: What you going to cook,? I cook for you.
Me: 2 sunshine egg with yolk half cook, four toast, 2 ham, can you managed. Two orange juice.

Maid: mum can, I can manage.
Me: Ok start now..

I went to take a look at baby girl, she's sleeping on her mattress with the cradle beside her mattress, so sweet, so innocent.

I wonder, how much longer till she grow up to 10yrs, 20, 21 yrs old.

I closed the door leaving a gap, sit on the sofa as maid brought me my coffee,
Me: Thankyou.
I slide open two sides of the window, turn on the 2 wall fans. Took out a cigarette from the box on the table. Light up one stick inhale and puff out.

6:30am
I went in to our bedroom, crawl up to my bed, whispered to my hubby "Wakey, time for breakfast.."
He open his eyes, I lean forward to kiss him, bringing him up.
Hubby: mmm ok ok, I go wash up.
I went to the kitchen, his breakfast is ready, perfect, freshly brew coffee also on the table.
L : Make one coffee for me.
(L is the first letter of her name)

Me: Come darling, lets have breakfast.
Hubby : Wow, special breakfast?
Me: Ya, I get L to make specially for you. Nice.

L brought me the freshly brew coffee.
Hubby: Thanks L.
L: No need thanks me.
I took one toast to bite, mmmm, still crispy.
Me : you finished the rest and the orange juice.
Hubby: Wah, just like hotel breakfast set. What does this breakfast call.
Me : American breakfast, we don't have bacon, I substitute with ham, ok for you.
Hubby: ok ok sure.
Me : Dear, tomorrow is Saturday, we go Oriental Mandarin for buffet brunch can?.
Hubby : Do they have it?
Me : Yes, they do have. Need booking, later I book ok.
Hubby : mmmm, ok.
Me : Finished the coffee as well.
L brought his news paper.
He glance through some pages, fold it, saying " mmmm, need to go now..
Me: Ok, ok, careful.
L open the door and place his pair of shoes ready for him.

I kiss him goodbye, as he went off, L closed the door latching it.
I checked on baby girl, she still sleeping, I went back to my bedroom closed the door locking it.
I placed a pillow against the headboard, sit on bed lie back against it .

I took out the itinerary of beach shooting, I go through every dress and how to pose and when to wear the bikini, as in the description, you have to wear the bikini with the white dress on as there us no toilet or tents to cover.

How to wear, White dress, wear bikini under it.

I Took out one cotton white loose dress, took out my V-cut bra without padding and panty. The v-cut bra is exactly same as the bikini top design, with strap tie to back of neck and lower strap tie to the back, panty also with strap to tie to both side of hip.

I place my bra inside my dress took out the strap tie round the back of my neck, but how to tie the lower strap, that's mean I have to lift up my skirt exposing my bare butt. No way.

I took off my dress toss it one side took off my bra too.
I pick my hp from the side table, called Oriental Mandarin.
Me: Hello,good morning,I would like to book one table for tomorrow buffet brunch, it's still available. Ok, 3 adults and one baby,. Oh, baby is free, that's very nice, 11am, Ms Cecilia Lee. Ok, thank you.
I hang up. Done.

I went out to kitchen, L, I remember that day we bought coffee powder from uncle shop, did we pay,,?
L : eh, mum you didn't pay.
Me : oh ya, we so busy talking.

I went back to my bedroom put on my panty, turn left, turn right in front of mirror, ok this T-shirt long enough to cover my panty.
I took my purse, went out to teĺl L that I'm going down to get something and pay uncle.

I went down cross the street reach uncle shop, approach him.
" Good morning uncle"
Uncle : Goid morning mei nu.
"Uncle that day we forgotten to pay you two packets of coffee powder, nah here $10 enough"
Uncle : I also forgotten, never mind, next time also can.
" Oh, I need to buy something, so I drop by to pay you
Uncle: Thank you, Thank you.

I walk round the neighborhood to orientate myself..lots of shops, 3 hair saloon, one men barber shop, one indian barber shop, 2 goldsmith shops 2 pawnshops 3 kopi shops 1 McDonald, One bicycle shop, one furniture shop, one massage shop, few joss paper incense shops, 2 fish pet shops, 2 book stores, 2 electrical shops, One NTUC Fairprice, 2 beads shops, one Singapore pool outlets opposite the other roads. One wet market with several row of shop selling dried goods lastly one big carpark that can go through all.
Mmm, very interesting.
End up i buy nothing.

I received call from J. Fuck call me for what. I ignored her call.
She called again, I didn't answer.
Another call came, it's Boss, I answer,
"Yes boss, good morning"
B : Good morning.
Me : What's up boss.
B : eh... you free for 3 hours.
Me : You mean now.
B : yes, can reach by 10 o'clock.

I look at my watch, it's 8:30am.
Me : Ok boss, I reach at 10.
B : Thank You baby.
He put down his phone..
Baby, he call me baby..

I hurried home, L told me baby wake up took her milk and sleep again..
I peep at her sleeping on yhe cradle, I bend down kiss her cheel “ Mummy love you darling".
Saying that I tap L telling her I need to attend to something. She was folding our clothes, looking up " Ok mum"

I proceed to bedroom, took off my t- shirt follows by panty and place it in the laundry basket, went in to bathroom to shower,
Dried myself brush my hair, open my wardrobe..ahh, I pull out one brown spaghetti strap
spandex flare dress above knee length. Put it on over my head and shake it down to my knee. I put up mild make up with light brown lip stick, spray some Christian Dior Dunn perfume over my arm pits and neck..took out my 6 inch light brown high heels with strap.
I sat on my bed, cross my leg bend down to tie round my ankle, I do the same with the other legs. I took out my matching light brown clutch bag, took my purse, keys, sanitary pads and place it ithe clutch bag.
I open my bedroom and went out telling I wont be back for lunch.
She nodded.

I went down hail a cab proceed to B photo salon shop.
It took me 35 mins to reach I paid taxi uncle, alight and walk towards B shop. I push the door, its lock. I look around no signt of B.

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 19-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to your update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Old 19-05-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post

I reached home 4am..unlock and open the gate, door slowly. l closing it behind latching the door.

I went to the fridge pour a glass of cool water drank it to refresh myself. I went to my bedroom, hubby was sleeping soundly, closing and lock the door, I took off my dress, took out the bra and panty, place it in the laundry basket.
I proceed to climb onto the bed sneaking inside the comforter leaning onto my hubby chest and fall asleep.

It's always nice to lean on hubby chest naked stroking his dick or holding his dick to sleep, feeling his chest, feeling his neck, feeling his whole body that he had struggle and learn his way up to what he's today..

Hubby, moved..I released my lean against him look at him as he glance at me.." eh what time you back."
Me: 2am. ( Sometimes,you have to lied to keep this family), still early go sleep. I wake you up at 6:30.
I lean back to him.

6:00am..I decided to do something. Put on another t-shirt long enough to cover my private parts.

I went out to the kitchen, our maid already doing her chores.
Maid: Gd morning mum.
I pat her arm," Good morning" I want to cook special today.
Maid: What you going to cook,? I cook for you.
Me: 2 sunshine egg with yolk half cook, four toast, 2 ham, can you managed. Two orange juice.

Maid: mum can, I can manage.
Me: Ok start now..

I went to take a look at baby girl, she's sleeping on her mattress with the cradle beside her mattress, so sweet, so innocent.

I wonder, how much longer till she grow up to 10yrs, 20, 21 yrs old.

I closed the door leaving a gap, sit on the sofa as maid brought me my coffee,
Me: Thankyou.
I slide open two sides of the window, turn on the 2 wall fans. Took out a cigarette from the box on the table. Light up one stick inhale and puff out.

6:30am
I went in to our bedroom, crawl up to my bed, whispered to my hubby "Wakey, time for breakfast.."
He open his eyes, I lean forward to kiss him, bringing him up.
Hubby: mmm ok ok, I go wash up.
I went to the kitchen, his breakfast is ready, perfect, freshly brew coffee also on the table.
L : Make one coffee for me.
(L is the first letter of her name)

Me: Come darling, lets have breakfast.
Hubby : Wow, special breakfast?
Me: Ya, I get L to make specially for you. Nice.

L brought me the freshly brew coffee.
Hubby: Thanks L.
L: No need thanks me.
I took one toast to bite, mmmm, still crispy.
Me : you finished the rest and the orange juice.
Hubby: Wah, just like hotel breakfast set. What does this breakfast call.
Me : American breakfast, we don't have bacon, I substitute with ham, ok for you.
Hubby: ok ok sure.
Me : Dear, tomorrow is Saturday, we go Oriental Mandarin for buffet brunch can?.
Hubby : Do they have it?
Me : Yes, they do have. Need booking, later I book ok.
Hubby : mmmm, ok.
Me : Finished the coffee as well.
L brought his news paper.
He glance through some pages, fold it, saying " mmmm, need to go now..
Me: Ok, ok, careful.
L open the door and place his pair of shoes ready for him.

I kiss him goodbye, as he went off, L closed the door latching it.
I checked on baby girl, she still sleeping, I went back to my bedroom closed the door locking it.
I placed a pillow against the headboard, sit on bed lie back against it .

I took out the itinerary of beach shooting, I go through every dress and how to pose and when to wear the bikini, as in the description, you have to wear the bikini with the white dress on as there us no toilet or tents to cover.

How to wear, White dress, wear bikini under it.

I Took out one cotton white loose dress, took out my V-cut bra without padding and panty. The v-cut bra is exactly same as the bikini top design, with strap tie to back of neck and lower strap tie to the back, panty also with strap to tie to both side of hip.

I place my bra inside my dress took out the strap tie round the back of my neck, but how to tie the lower strap, that's mean I have to lift up my skirt exposing my bare butt. No way.

I took off my dress toss it one side took off my bra too.
I pick my hp from the side table, called Oriental Mandarin.
Me: Hello,good morning,I would like to book one table for tomorrow buffet brunch, it's still available. Ok, 3 adults and one baby,. Oh, baby is free, that's very nice, 11am, Ms Cecilia Lee. Ok, thank you.
I hang up. Done.

I went out to kitchen, L, I remember that day we bought coffee powder from uncle shop, did we pay,,?
L : eh, mum you didn't pay.
Me : oh ya, we so busy talking.

I went back to my bedroom put on my panty, turn left, turn right in front of mirror, ok this T-shirt long enough to cover my panty.
I took my purse, went out to teĺl L that I'm going down to get something and pay uncle.

" Good morning uncle"
"Uncle that day we forgotten to pay you two packets of coffee powder, nah here $10 enough"
" Oh, I need to buy something, so I drop by to pay you

I walk round the neighborhood to orientate myself..lots of shops, 3 hair saloon, one men barber shop, one indian barber shop, 2 goldsmith shops 2 pawnshops 3 kopi shops 1 McDonald, One bicycle shop, one furniture shop, one massage shop, few joss paper incense shops, 2 fish pet shops, 2 book stores, 2 electrical shops, One NTUC Fairprice, 2 beads shops, one Singapore pool outlets opposite the other roads. One wet market with several row of shop selling dried goods lastly one big carpark that can go through all.
Mmm, very interesting.
End up i buy nothing.

I received call from J. Fuck call me for what. I ignored her call.
"Yes boss, good morning"

He put down his phone..
Baby, he call me baby..

I peep at her sleeping on yhe cradle, I bend down kiss her cheel “ Mummy love you darling".
Saying that I tap L telling her I need to attend to something. She was folding our clothes, looking up " Ok mum"

I proceed to bedroom, took off my t- shirt follows by panty and place it in the laundry basket, went in to bathroom to shower,
Dried myself brush my hair, open my wardrobe..ahh, I pull out one brown spaghetti strap
spandex flare dress above knee length. Put it on over my head and shake it down to my knee. I put up mild make up with light brown lip stick, spray some Christian Dior Dunn perfume over my arm pits and neck..took out my 6 inch light brown high heels with strap.
I sat on my bed, cross my leg bend down to tie round my ankle, I do the same with the other legs. I took out my matching light brown clutch bag, took my purse, keys, sanitary pads and place it ithe clutch bag.
She nodded.

It took me 35 mins to reach I paid taxi uncle, alight and walk towards B shop. I push the door, its lock. I look around no signt of B.
Omg my dearest sis !!...LOVE this thread n love reading all the 5 notti n sexy parts so far u hv written for us to read n enjoy esp tis latest update (Part 5) of yrs...the most in tis forum ...none other can compare...it is not just all always abt sex n sex n nothing else...it touches my very soul n heart n something else reading how u describe in so much details, each n every single step u took sexy or not, showing the warmth n love u hv for yr hubby n yr little baby girl when u come back home after work despite all the nottiness u had outside and n giving us an idea of yr family happenings after that n a clear picture of how notti u were from the period late at the night to early the next morning with yr dear hubby in bed .. besides also telling us how u go abt the other normal business of yr life out of home...

Love esp u describing to us so lovingly, sensually, sexily n nottily how n wat u do at home with yr hubby, yr little baby girl n maid mix with a little bit of sex n sexy behaviour while at home n going outside home ...like for example, going out early in the morning to yr neighbourhood to pay the shop uncle for yr coffee powder which u missed paying earlier, just dressed in a home dress that barely covers the sexy parts of yr body ...in all, such great family warmth, love n nottiness a young wifey who just had a kid like u hv both at home n going outside

keeping this treasurable record for our dear sis for as long as sammyboy forum lives n when i m no longer around...now looking fwd eagerly to read the next part ...Part 6 !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-05-2021 at 11:29 AM.
Old 19-05-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Why j called and fuck u? About what?
Old 19-05-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went back to my bedroom put on my panty, turn left, turn right in front of mirror, ok this T-shirt long enough to cover my panty....(wow, tis gives us an insight as to how sis n other wifeys change to go outside the house)

" Good morning uncle"
" Oh, I need to buy something, so I drop by to pay you...(so sweet of sis to say that)

Mmm, very interesting.
End up i buy nothing. (sis, so cute to say this)

I received call from J. Fuck call me for what. I ignored her call....(haha..sis so cute n angry here to say this)
"Yes boss, good morning"

He put down his phone..
Baby, he call me baby..

I peep at her sleeping on yhe cradle, I bend down kiss her cheek “ Mummy love you darling"...(ohh wat a sweet n loving mummy is sis to say tis to her baby)

I proceed to bedroom, took off my t- shirt follows by panty and place it in the laundry basket, went in to bathroom to shower, (omg !...so arousing to read sis say this)
She nodded.

So dearest sis, u mean u went out to meet boss without wearing yr bra n panties ??? ...u went off braless n pantiless ??? ...no mention of this ...did u forget or purposely do that ???

Last edited by Rickey; 19-05-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 19-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rickey bro,
Yes, that's why I didn't stay overnight, I went back to my Hubby.
That's a good girl n wifey my dearest sis cecelialee ....happy to hear u say that u went back home to yr dear hubby n did not stay overnight with R ...keep it up !

and as for yr question whether i could shoot 3 times ??...yes i can, not always, provided it is with a gal i like very much n met for the 1st time

Old 19-05-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
WhysHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to read more updates
Old 19-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
T.Q bro for replying here ...will be camping over at yr own thread

Old 19-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

u like very very much and 1st time meet can shoot 3x than future meet u shoot how many times??? whole night round and round?

Quote:
That's a good girl n wifey my dearest sis cecelialee ....happy to hear u say that u went back home to yr dear hubby n did not stay overnight with R ...keep it up !

and as for yr question whether i could shoot 3 times ??...yes i can, not always, provided it is with a gal i like very much n met for the 1st time
Old 19-05-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
kingslayer882 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good steamy story, continue TS
Old 19-05-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

its always so sexy and kinky when a woman go commando lovely update

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1