The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
[Day 31]

Though we never had a relationship, It was my first true heart wrecking encounter. I tasted what it feels like to be heart broken.
You had such a great headstart in your career.
I strongly believe you are going to have a very bright future in the days ahead, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good start... Camping for more
Old 04-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 2 - A Helping Hand

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

Plumbing and General Electric works is quite a lucrative business back then. Just a few years into my career, I saw some good returns in life despite only having a pri school certificate.

We had a small office space / workshop in UBI, back then, where we put all the spare parts and did some minor works.

UBI is a hot bed for horny men. Car dealers , car workshops, contractors , manufacturers.
We will all gather at this nearby coffee shop to “la kopi” in the morning. All the bosses would gossip and talk cock in hokkien and other dialects.
Of course woman being the hot topic everyday.
As a young boy, That’s where I picked up all my knowledge from all the Lao jiao’s.
One veteran chiongster gave a simple tip on
woman :”Just 敢敢问” (just ask directly without fear). He meant that if you never ask you will never get, at most you get a rejection.
I made good use of this line this chapter.

^Chapter 2^
There’s a stall selling prawn noodles tucked into a secluded coffee shop nearby. Theres only 4 stalls in the small coffee shop.
The stall is run by Lisa, a lady in her early 40s. She doesn’t have the nicest body.
But her pretty face always get her unwanted attention. She’s also a hot gossip topic for many uncles who tried to flirt and bed her.

I heard that Lisa has a husband that was alcoholic and a gambler. He would demand money from her and is perpetually not at the stall to help out. (I only seen him 2 times over 2 years)

I will always frequent the shop as they are open till late.

Lisa will always give me extra noodles and meat.
Old 04-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hello TS WQ007
Your posts are well narrated and I look forward to you episodes with Lisa. 加油 💦
Old 04-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting episodes TS!!! Camping for more!!! Keep coming !!!
Old 04-06-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Hello TS WQ007
Your posts are well narrated and I look forward to you episodes with Lisa. 加油 💦
Agreed with you.
Lisa, here I come. Cheers!
Old 05-06-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continued~~~

Lisa has a really kind heart, but sometimes she can be very fierce to people who take advantage of her. I once saw her throwing a glass bottle at an uncle who repeatedly sexually insult her.

I guess it’s not easy for a lady to manage such a business. Lisa has a daughter in Pri school and business has been really bad for them due to the coffee shop’s location and lack of traffic.

One evening when I was buying my usual dry prawn mee with pork ribs at 7pm.

Lisa:” you do piping one right ?”
I:” ya?”
Lisa:” My main sink is choked for many days, today become completely choke. I pump many times also no use.”
I:”I take a look ?”

Lisa allowed me in the stall. She had long hair tied up in a pony tail. Slightly tan skin, she is on the skinny side and has a body of a track and field athletic, her legs looks firm and long
She has a sharp nose with nicely defined double eye lids.
In short Lisa looks like the tan version of Fann Wong.

As she bent down to point at the pipe, my sharp eyes immediately caught her down blouse of her small cute tits in a grey bra.

I pretended to ask more questions about the choke, to keep her down there so I can stare her pair of cuties longer.

She mentioned that a few plumber she spoke to quoted $2000-$2800 to fix the problem.

It is indeed quite troublesome and require a lot of work to fix it due to the structural design of the piping system.

I told her honestly about the complexity of the problem and her face turned really really sad.

She’s just making enough after rental to survive each month. Having to feed her daughter and other family.

She sat on the stool clasp onto her head and on the verge of breaking down.

I:” I can help you fix it.....”

Lisa:” REALLY ?! But I can’t afford such a high price.”

I:”I help you fix free, You only pay for the materials at most $80.”

Lisa:” REALLY?”her eyes sparked with delight.

I:”But my boss may not approve of this......”

I:”Meansss I need to fix after working hours...”

I:”I can charges u low, but maybe.. u can helps me in non money ways.” I suggested vaguely

Lisa:” thank you so much xiao Shuai ge , this will really help us a lot! I will do anything for you, I installment payment also can .”

I didn’t say much and just smiled.

I had other “installment” “payments” in mind
Old 05-06-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Thank you all hope you all enjoyed the story.

Old man now, writing can also help me

reminisce about all my naughty adventures since young.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice read... Update more bro ts...
Old 05-06-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Continued~~~

Lisa has a really kind heart, but sometimes she can be very fierce to people who take advantage of her.

I:”I can charges u low, but maybe.. u can helps me in non money ways.” I suggested vaguely

Lisa:” thank you so much xiao Shuai ge , this will really help us a lot! I will do anything for you, I installment payment also can .”

I didn’t say much and just smiled.

Hahaha, you fixing the pippings or Lisa?

Liked the creative installment scheme of payment.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 05-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yup, enjoyed ..now camping for the continuation of the notti story of TS with Lisa

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
FlappyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, will be waiting for more instalments
Old 05-06-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Really enjoyed your life notti adventures, cheers!
Old 05-06-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
W4lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset21 View Post
Your first time adventure with Sam is your MOST PRECIOUS Youthful Life Assets Pleasure.
Very true indeed
Old 05-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

She gave me a jumbo bowl of prawn noodles for free.

And we agreed that I came over to fix her pipes at 11pm after she close and cleans up.

<11:30pm>
I went back to the workshop to fetch the spare part and my toolbox

She waited for me at the back door . We went inside the coffee shop and locked the back door.
It was dark and quiet at night with stench of alcohol.

I started to get to work on fixing.
Lisa sat at a distance watching me work.
Took me a long time to clear the chokage.

It was disgustingly choked with all the waste and moss growing inside.

Lisa:”Oh my god, so disgusting.” She showed a sign of disgust at the dirty chokage

The stall changed 5 owners already. You could imagine the amount of different waste stucked inside the pipes.

Due to time constraints, I created a temporary make-shift piping structure so that she could still use the sink to wash her raw materials.

I:”Will come next week to patch back the pipe.”
I said as I wrapped up on the make shift pipe.

It was already 3:30am by the time I finished.

I:”now you knows why they charge so high price.”

Lisa:” thank you so much, I can’t thank you enough.”

I was all sweaty from the works.
She said as she patch off the sweat on my forehead with a towel.

The dark quiet environment and Lisa’s pretty face and pony tail was so attractive. I had flashback of the Downblouse of her cute neh neh in the morning.
It turn me so horny.......

Suddenly I recalled the line that the lao Jiao said at the coffee shop
“敢敢问” (just ask, at most you get a rejection)

I:” Lisa......... I won’t charge you any money..

“But can you suck my cock ?”

Lisa:” Huh ?” She was taken aback by the sudden escalation of things.

I pulled down my pants revealing my black underwear.

“Lisa, I.....I help you fix your pipe till so late. You help me with my pipe”

“My pipe choke also. Please don’t let me suffer.”

I peeled down the underwear and flashed her my hard erected cock.

“I have no girlfriends to help me.”

“I begs you liao.... please helps me on this.” I went close to her flashing my hard erected cock

Lisa:” Sit down”

I sat down on a red plastic chair, Lisa ate my whole cock and started sucking up and down the my sweaty cock.

I swear my cock was so smelly from all the sweat of the day. But she’s eating it like some delicious McDonald’s meal.

!!Slushh!! Slush!! Slushh!!

Her blowjob felt great . It was nothing fanciful , no wacky tongue actions, no sensual hand motions, no deep throats.

Just an honest, simple and down to earth, housewife style blowjob.
Sometimes this type of mechanical blowjob feels amazing too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1