The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
!!Slushh!! Slush!!

“Ahhhh !”
She continued sucking me as my hands went beneath the shirt and grab her small boobies.

“Ahhhhh” my cock is getting so pumped up by her.

I:”Ahhh Lisa, you make my cock so hard.”

I stood up and pulled down her pants.
I grab her from behind
And placed her hands on the wooden coffee shop table, while Spreading her legs

!!Sssssushhh!!

“Ahh ahhh ahh” I pumped my hard cock into her pussy from behind.

I took off her shirt and grabbed onto her Grey bra strap, using it as a handle to man fuck her from behind.

“Uh uh uh uh uh “ Lisa moaned
She seems to be enjoying my small sweaty cock slamming into her pussy.

He legs wobbled a little as I banged her harder.
Lisa was wetter than the usual girls.

The Lao jiao CHiongster say ladies from 30-45 are the best and are wettest.

We turned around and lie flat on her table.
Lisa’s body was lean and firm.
It’s the first time I had sex with such muscular lady.
Lisa had an dark luscious bush . Seems like she isn’t very sexually active

“Uh! Uhhh! Auhhh!”
I stuck into her pussy while standing at the edge of the table.

Grabbing her by her thighs I thrusted my whole body into her.
“Uhhhh uhhhh!!! Uahhhhh!!!”

She was moaning louder and louder.

!Piak! Piak! Piak!
I thrust in and out of her like a rockstar

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh”
I could feel her juices covering my cock.

She came multiple times. My cock is already drenched in Lisa’s sauce.

I pulled down her bra to look at her cute A cups with erected nipples.

Sometimes flat chested girls also need to be appreciated.
I gave her cute titties some love with my mouth.

!!zooott!! Zooot! Slurp!!
I suckle on her cute boobs. It has a little sweaty odor as they were stuck in her bra the whole day.

“Ah ahhh 痒! (itchy) “
Lisa moaned as I tongue fuck her boobs.

I grabbed on her warm small tits and banged her pussy like a truck

!!PIAK!! Piakk!!!

“Ahhh !!!!! Gonna cum soon.”
I cried out as I feel my cum coming out of my cock

Lisa:”uh uh!! Don’t shoot inside.”

“Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!”

I pulled out my cock and splash my cum all over her small cute tits.

Ahhhhh !!!
Some of the cum splashed on her bra and some ended on her hair.

Lisa:”You make me till my legs are weak.”

She got up and wipe herself with a towel. I looked at the mess I made on her body.

Her pussy was the wettest one I had as a 27 year old boy.

Conclusion:
Over the next 3 weeks ,She gave me a 3 more blowjobs as part of the “installment “.I would sneak in to the coffee shop after it closes and she would suck me off the whole day of stress.

Subsequently,I fucked her at a transit hotel once more after that.

Due to relocation of work on a project basis.
I eventually start to lose contact, with her.
There wasn’t any love when we had sex, but I can say her wet pussy was really unforgettable even till today.
The coffee shop was closed down 5-6 months after our romp. I could not find her ever since.

Many years later today, the space of the coffee shop is now taken over by a mini mart and other neighbourhood shops. Maybe old timers living in UBI may know the place.

Today, I bought the packet of cigarette from the mini mart in UBI.
Flashbacks that Years ago this may be the spot I fucked Lisa at secretly in the middle of the night. Good old times
Old 06-06-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Zooot! Zooot! Uppz for the great story! 😊
Old 06-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good share bro WQ007
I like your recollection of your romp with her. Simple and pleasing piak piak enjoyed by both. Upzz you!

Share more please…..next pussy
Old 06-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 3 - When you go black, you cannot go back

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“You should try a different race once in your life.”
Uncle Richard Ho, Lighting servicing technician
Quote taken: Katong Coffeeshop

^Chapter 3^
This chapter is set in the time when I was 33 years old, still a single dog.

For the next 7 months we will be involved in a major project to do the framework for a segment of an industrial park in Changi.

We were called the “piping experts” we will come in to develop and monitor the construction of the piping framework of some of this particular sector of the industrial park.

Uncle Bobby said each of us can get a brand new Mercedes after project completion. I was excited as hell to finish it.

I never liked big projects, very time consuming and I dislike talking to customers directly. They need all sorts of nonsensical demands and have to please their requirements

During the initial phases I would often stay till the wee hours 2am-4am just to complete some of the works.

Our company was given a worker’s lodge for accommodation and rest somewhere nearby the site.

But everyone in our company rather drive home after work. I live in the west, so I would stay in the lodge when I work late.

At 9:30pm
Suddenly heard some familiar footsteps.

It was Devika a young Indian security guard.

I:” night shift ?”

Devika:” Ya, OT again ?”

I:”ya going back soon.”

Devika has beautiful large eyes with sharp tattoo-ed eye brows, her nose was well defined, she had a small black dot on her forehead(no idea what that symbolizes). She has a slightly tan skin, her skin and hair is well maintained.

She is rather busty (quite common for Indians to be busty) always seems like she wears a push up bra, that keeps her bust well shaped underneath her blue security guard uniform.
She has a somewhat large ass beneath the tight pants. Her Panty line was visible.

I:”This one give you , seafood pizza no beef inside. Can save one meal.”

I passed her the remaining pizza that was bought for us by our client.

Devika:” thank you !”

She smiled at me and walked off to continue her rounds.
Devika has a really sweet smile.
Given her body and face, she would be quite popular in her community.
Sometimes I Could see uncles and other occupants of the industrial park trying to chat up or flirt with her.

Devika said that her hometown was in Selangor, Malaysia.

Times must have been tough for a girl to travel out to Singapore to support her family.

Sometimes she would complain about the high rental and other cost of living in Singapore.

I always would pass her food and snacks whenever she was around. That’s how we started talking to each other.

Sometimes at home, I would secretly masturbate, thinking about Devika and her luscious lips. I never tried going for an Indian before.
Growing bolder from my previous adventures started to path out plans and advances to get into her pants.
Old 06-06-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

More plsssss
Old 06-06-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, please continue
Old 07-06-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, more please!!
Old 07-06-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post

I always would pass her food and snacks whenever she was around. That’s how we started talking to each other.

Sometimes at home, I would secretly masturbate, thinking about Devika and her luscious lips. I never tried going for an Indian before.
Growing bolder from my previous adventures started to path out plans and advances to get into her pants.
You need not self service at home for long becoz you will be surely rewarded for you kindness.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset21 View Post
Bro.
Your English is good due to your reading of tons of books ?
I fell asleep everytime I sleep, no wonder my English is never good.

I like this ~Quote of the day-
“You should try a different race once in your life.”

My own quote : To try a Chinese girl from every one of the province in China.
Woahh province so many!! ! Power, this one try finish cock spoil already.
Old 07-06-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You need not self service at home for long becoz you will be surely rewarded for you kindness.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Yes man, be a kind person and life will reward you with pussies
Old 07-06-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah Bro.....enjoyed the Lisa - coffee shop one....your narrative are so good!!! waiting for he exciting times with Devika -the indian beauty!!!
Old 07-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Somerset21,

besides Han, there are other 55 ethnics groups - that means 56 ethnics groups.

If you want to screw 34 (23 Provinces + 5 Autonomous Regions + 4 Municipalities + 2 Special Administrative Regions) X 56 ethnics groups = you will need to screw 1,904 different girls.

You will need to screw 5 girls per day in a year to meet target 1,904.

If you are not as strong as a bull - screw one girl per day will require 5 years two months to meet target 1,904.

Mathematics is very interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerset21 View Post
After consulting with Uncle Goo, I got to know the information as below.
Let’s break it down simply, China is made up of :
23 Provinces
5 Autonomous Regions
4 Municipalities
2 Special Administrative Regions

Not really that many lah.... 23 girls only if go by just the provinces.

If more ambitious a bit, then is 23+5+4+2 = 34 girls only.

I don't think that the cock will spoil if just by bonking 34 girls.
BUT probably my BANK will RUPT first with all the travelling around the whole of China.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 0
cowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to behold

More please
Old 07-06-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Great conquest of Lisa, next will be Devika, cheers!
Old 08-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

My “chance” to get closer with Devika came unexpectedly one day.
Had to do Overtime to finish some last min task.
I was heading back to the industrial park after buying some dinner. Devi shift’s will end at about 10pm I bought her some Nasi briyani.

I went to her security outpost to pass her the food. When I opened the door, I saw that Devi’s eyes were red from crying. And she was in a state of depression.

I:” Devi, what happens ?!?” I asked her

Apparently, Devi’s BF of 3 years dumped her for another girl.
She has been living with her local Indian bf at his flat in bedok . Now he has cold heartily forced her out of the house, she has nowhere to go.

Her bf would charge her $350 a month to live at his place. I would assume that on top of rental collected , he also enjoys all the free sex he got from her. What a jerk.

She couldn’t find a place to stay in such short notice and hotels are very expensive for her.

I:”Don’t worry, you eat first. I got a place for you to stay. Don’t worry. Come comes eat first.” I comforted her.

She started become less depressed and talked more while eating the briyani.

Devika:” but I no money for rental now, I send back all money.” She started to break down again after a while.

I:” no worried one, that place free... I no takes your money. You stay first ok? Slowly find place.”

I offered her to live temporary at my room in the worker’s lodge. I told her that The place will be mine till 7 months later, which gives her a lot of time to find accommodation.

I stroked her back and comforted her while she continues to sob. She leaned on my shoulders and started crying. I guess this breakup Must be pretty heart wrecking for her. I cuddle up with her to make her feel more comfortable as she continues to cry.

I brought her to the lodge after her shift ended. It’s a small rented apartment about 10 mins walk from the industrial park. The place was old and secluded.

We were given one room each. The place is like a studio apartment (1 room)

With a queen size bed in the living hall, a small kitchen and a toilet.

I:” don’t thinks so much first, makes this place your home then you slowly find place to stay.”

I handed over the keys to her.

Devika:”thank you. How can I ever repay you for your kindness.” She said sincerely

(I wanted to say, you know how !!!)

I:”Devi, don’t minds if I stay here tonight also?
You sleep on bed , I can sleeps on kitchen floor
Very late already don’t know got bus home not.”

Devika: “of course don’t mind. Don’t sleep on floor, We can share the bed .”

!!shiiiii!!shiiiishhh!!
When Devika went to take a shower, I scavenge her duffle bag for her bra and panties.

Woah, she has very sexy undies.
A few that caught my eyes.
Black lacey push up bra, Deep red bra with floral patterns, purple and red panties , black G-string.
I flipped over the label on the bra- “34D” holy, I knew her tits were big.

I sniffed on them like an addict. The smell was rather unique, an Indian-like odor with a faint flowery smell. Surprisingly pleasant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1