The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 25-06-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

she was quite curvy and not bad looking too

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
last time at concorde Hotel (outram), there is a lady called coco, her location is close by Jenny (leg lift)...tried her many times until quite familiar already...got one time, hj me until insert my kkb into her pussy...my eyes were closed then, and she was wearing a black pantyhose somemore...cannot take it, told her going to shoot...instead of pulling it out, she said shoot inside...in the end shoot all.in...she didn't even clean up the mess...just use tissue to wipe and pull up her pantyhose...she is probably retired by now
Old 26-06-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can introduce home base ml? Can do good masssge ?
Old 26-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Come on and move on, let not discussing the Melody that no more horny.

There are Eva at Jln Besàr, Rose, Nana, XH, Gem, those present horny ML
Hi bro, mind to share those ML contact ? thank you !
Old 27-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Found contacts thanks
Old 30-06-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro have Bao er contact ? Do she still offer juagen ?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure whether bros remember this no signboard place at Townshend Road? The lady boss drive a Mercedes and is quite slutty with D cup tits? Her shop got another Thai E cup Ang pai call Grace.

Usually the lady boss don’t provide service but if you are a long time customer, she will massage for you. I find her quite hiong or even more hiong than her staff. During massage, she strip off everything. After that handjob, use mouth etc like automatic mode. I quite naughty jio her lie down while I suck her boobs. After playing for a while, I move down to her pussy. Oh mine! It was soaking wet. Haha! She don’t give FJ so didn’t keep cap. When she buay tahan, she will ask her staff for a condom. Really song banging her and after that take shower together. Every room got this shower area (those whole thing install inside with some jet spray not full toilet hence very cramp). Always push lady boss against the glass and rub my cock against her ass. She always tell me next time must bang ass. Haha! So far bang pussy already surrender liao. Haha! Milf really powerful and can make us cum fast.

Hehe! I would say her shop is like best of the best. All with big titties (machiam carefully selected by lady boss). Hahahahaha! Heard she got sugar daddy but quite nice la. Sometimes give me a ride in her Mercedes. They usually knock off at 7 to 8pm. Very good life
Stumbled upon this shop via Michat and tried it thrice. On my third time I managed to tried the lady boss P.
Now thinkng back, really dumb for not accepting the FJ offer
Bro Bignehneh can share lady boss P contact with me I have lost it as I deactivated my Michat and WeChat to avoid suspicion
Old 01-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

This townshed shop with no signboard can some one share the location? I will go and come back with a fr
Old 01-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Today went to look for Melody..
Subtly requested for FJ.... rejected straight away..
Told not to look for her again as she’s frustrated with many sudden requests for FJs recently..
LL went for her usual HDLY svc...
Will not look for her again due to her CB attitude..
Old 01-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Told not to look for her again as she’s frustrated with many sudden requests for FJs recently..
She also knows abt this forum as during my previous visit she asked me to do a FR ..
Old 01-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
She also knows abt this forum as during my previous visit she asked me to do a FR ..
Like previously mentioned, if she took a liking to u, fj is not a problem. Grass is greener on the other side so move on
Old 01-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Told me not to look for her again
Thjis is the tell tale sign that she has an attitude
Old 01-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
i also rejected by her.....she told me she dont provide fj and dont look for her if i am a fj customer......so strange......
Old 01-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdecosta69 View Post
Yes brothers, i also walked along Townshend road and was looking high and low for no signboard SPA. Can someone give me more clues or direct me to this lovely place.

Regards
James.
i believe the joint was gone few months back......i called the lady boss number, the line is cut off.....actually they got one hot milf that i alway wanted to up....but she told me she only give hj n b2b that all......regular should know her.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i believe the joint was gone few months back......i called the lady boss number, the line is cut off.....actually they got one hot milf that i alway wanted to up....but she told me she only give hj n b2b that all......regular should know her.
Is it Angela? D cup milf that only do good massage, HJ and body? No bj and FJ?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i also rejected by her.....she told me she dont provide fj and dont look for her if i am a fj customer......so strange......
Hahaha! Doesn’t work like that la. It is like u ask ai sio Kan mai? Surely 100% chop tio reject one. No wonder she say so many buay kan ppl trying to FJ u. If she don’t jio u, then difficult already. She must jio u to bath, or bj then got chance. Or sometimes she gives you HJ, you need to moan then say ah….you want to make love. Haha! Sometimes she will just say “come, let make love”. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread