The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ITreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO encounter

Hope TS get to fuck Serene too
Old 23-06-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Me: Ok Rachel. What do you want to eat? I go buy for you.

Rachel: I want the breakfast that you made for me the other day. The one with baked beans, scrambled egg and toast.

Me: Sure, not a problem. Almost done then I text you.
So I proceeded to prepare the breakfast and texted Rachel when I am almost done. She arrived shortly and I went down to get her before we have our breakfast together. She is wearing her basic tshirt and short pants today. I feel like she is enjoying my presence and my treatment of her that mimics a caring and loving bf that she has been missing probably for the past few months or even year. We continued watching our series and as she leaned to my shoulder and her hands started to brush my thighs, I started to get a hard-on. I think she noticed that and started to caress my hard-on through the fabric of my pants. My hands started to roam inside her shirt and tweak her nipples which turned hard in no time. After a minute or two, she asked me to take off my pants which I obliged, and she started to swallowed my dick and give me a blowjob and her hands is fondling my balls. The feeling is heavenly and I just laid back to enjoy the feeling of it.

After a few minutes my hand tried to wander into her pants and she stopped me.

Rachel: 不可以,今早月经来了

Me: Oh..

With that I continue to play with her nipples and just enjoy her blowjob as I knew she just want to pleasure me. I think her jaws started to feel tired and she used her hands to jerk me off. Can see she is not skilled in jerking off as she still uses the mechanical motion of holding the foreskin up and down, like how we did it when we first started jerk off and not using any lube. So I stopped her.

Me: 你帮你的ex打的话都是用这个technique吗?

Rachel: 嗯,要不然要怎样?

Me: 这样没有那么舒服,我教你另一个方法,等一下啊

So I took my phone and show her one of the videos stored in my phone where the handjob technique is handjob that focused on jerking with the foreskin pulled down.

Me: 这样的话会比较爽因为我们男人这个东西,这边比较爽(pointing to the penis head),还有这边(frenulum)

Rachel: 原来是这样,我试下

So she proceeded to blow me and put more saliva before slowly pulling my foreskin fully down and wrapping her hands around my penis and jerk me off slowly.

Rachel: 这样吗?

Me: Ya,很爽,你这样弄的话我应该忍不到多久

Rachel: 是不是哦。。

She put more saliva and increased the speed that she is jerking which I feel like cumming already.

Me: 要射了,要射了

She increased her speed even more and I cummed all over my chest and stomach, and asked her to stop jerking as it is too sensitive already. She wiped the cum off me with tissue and helped me to shower in the bathroom. She refused to bath together because don't want me to see her period blood. We are resting on my bed like a couple with her leaning on my chest. We were chatting and suddenly she asked me this

Rachel: Later after MCO your gf will always come here?

Me: Yes. If no MCO I think she will come frequently I think. Why?

Rachel: Just asking... jealous lo. She got your house keys right? Can come anytime.

Me: Ya, she has one set.

Rachel: You not afraid she suddenly come now?

Me: No. Her family don't allow now because covid so serious now.

Rachel: I see.... then after MCO you think I still can come for work?

Me: Should be no problem. Need to arrange the time only.

Rachel: You scare later she see me then know I always come here for work during MCO ah?

Me: Mmm.. better avoid those problems.

Rachel: I see... then after MCO we back to superior and subordinate relationship?

She is combo-ing me with these difficult questions and you can sense she is fishing for answers. In my mind was like should I just tell her if we can just be FB.

Me: Rachel, 我只是纯粹问下啊,不要生气啊,我们可以保持这样的关系吗?我们是好朋友可是比一般好朋友不同的就是身体上 有需要可以找对方,

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before replying.

Rachel: Marcus 其实我可能已经爱上了你,可能只是好感,我自己也分不清。不过我也想过了,你是有女朋友的,我不能要求你做 我男朋友,可是要我把你像以前那样只是当你是我上司已经是不可能了。所以我们以后就做好朋友先。可是假如有 一天你变成单身了的话你一定要给我优先权先,不能找别的女生先,能答应我这个吗?

Was a bit surprised by her answer but I guess she is really fond of me and since she's been enjoying being treated like a gf recently probably make her accepted what I proposed...

(to be continued..)
Old 23-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Actually, Malaysian girls are quite easily satisfied. Treat them well and they'll give you the world. I had a couple of Malaysian FB before and they are good. Treated them well but have to end cos they developed feelings for me after a while. Miss those times...
Old 23-06-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

New found fb, Rachel. Cheers.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelfoong View Post
More troubles r brewibg, most girls will take a step back, strike when the time is ripe, the day rachael will say: marcus.... I cant live without u, i dun want Official status, i just be yr no 3
that is any man worst nightmare. TS only lust for Rachel's body, nothing more.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

woman can be scheming, who knows later she secretly film themselves having sex, accidentally TS gf saw the video, then ended up Rachel become his gf.
Old 23-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly I don’t any guy will be able to resist unless gf is Lin Zhiling standard level…

If I’m TS, I’m keen in serene
Old 23-06-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Marcus should enjoy the moment but have an exit strategy should things turn sticky. It could involve R or him leaving the coy. There are no free lunch ..its more who is willing to pay first.. eventually Marcus will have to foot some of the bill ..
Old 23-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

MCO cannot do anything, just stay at home, rest at home, surfing facebook and sugarbook. If not, how to pass my time? so boooriiing
Old 23-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelfoong View Post
More troubles r brewibg, most girls will take a step back, strike when the time is ripe, the day rachael will say: marcus.... I cant live without u, i dun want Official status, i just be yr no 3
the bro sure happy if the girl says like that, but can hardly belief got girl want to be no.3 instead of real wife
Old 23-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Honestly I don’t any guy will be able to resist unless gf is Lin Zhiling standard level…

haha...beauty is always the first.....linzhiling..taiwan first beauty ya
Old 23-06-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post

Even if gf is Lin zhiling standard, still will want another zhou huimin or Ling qingxai lor. Man are horny animals and will never be satisfied.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
StevenGerrard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please keep going bro TS
Old 24-06-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me: Rachel, 我只是纯粹问下啊,不要生气啊,我们可以保持这样的关系吗?我们是好朋友可是比一般好朋友不同的就是身体上 有需要可以找对方,

She stayed quiet for a few seconds before replying.

Rachel: Marcus 其实我可能已经爱上了你,可能只是好感,我自己也分不清。不过我也想过了,你是有女朋友的,我不能要求你做 我男朋友,可是要我把你像以前那样只是当你是我上司已经是不可能了。所以我们以后就做好朋友先。可是假如有 一天你变成单身了的话你一定要给我优先权先,不能找别的女生先,能答应我这个吗?
She already knew what you will be asking for. The pause for a few seconds is for her to remember what she had thought about previously. Better run while you can. What she has said is very dangerous. She clearly expressed her stand while leaving an exit route for herself. She asked you if you can promise her this... but presented a scenario where you will not say no to her.

Looks and the body will fade over time. But the scheming mind of a woman gets worse over time.
Old 24-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:

Was a bit surprised by her answer but I guess she is really fond of me and since she's been enjoying being treated like a gf recently probably make her accepted what I proposed...
(to be continued..)
Me: 好的

I took out my little finger and we tied our little finger that signifies a 'deal' has been made. So I guess she has accepted my proposal that we are colleague cum FB / FWB now. So we were chatting and I thought about Serene.

Me: Rachel, for the past few days, did Serene asked you why you were so busy and even stayed overnight here?

Rachel: Got la, the other day when I went back after staying overnight she kept ask me those questions. 烦到死...

Me: Then what did you answer?

Rachel: I said rushing work and only finished at midnight. Lazy to walk back so I overnight here.

Me: haha reason like this she also accept?

Rachel: Sure don't la, keep say I lied to her. But I can't think of any other reason also...

Me: I see I see.

We get off from bed and as she is more accustomed to me in her new status already, she started to walk around my room, asking me what is in this drawer, can she open it, and ask on the things she found inside. Typical behaviour of a girl. We ordered some food for lunch, did some work, watch some tv, took a nap before evening arrived and I asked her to stay back for dinner which we went out together to buy some chinese food. Rachel told me Serene was asking her what to have for dinner, so I asked Rachel to ask Serene to join us as well. Easier to order more dishes when we have an extra person helping to eat. So we went to pick up Serene from her block after we are done with the take away. Saw Serene wearing jacket with sports bra inside and yoga pants walking towards the car.

Serene: Hi Marcus

Me: Hi Serene... just done workout? or want come my house workout? hahaha

Serene: Haha.. don't so funny la, I just done my workout, no time to shower then you guys arrived already.

Rachel: yerr.. later smelly we no appetite eat already

Serene: Wei.. i where got smelly before (and she started to grab Rachel's neck from behind in a playful manner as she was sitting behind Rachel).. got smell or not? got smell or not?

Rachel: weii stop it stop it...

So I just smiled and let the two girls have their playful commotion. Once we reached my home, we put out the food etc and Serene said she felt a bit hot and took off her jacket. So this is the first time I see her in this workout attire and her grey yoga pants is damn attractive to me as I cannot find any visible panty line. My mind started to wonder if she is not wearing any panty. She tied up her hair while sitting next to me on the dining table before we start our dinner. Her scent and her clean shaven and fair armpit was on display. No stubbles spotted meaning she must have just shaved just now.This is one of the pose that can kill a lot of man. I think Rachel noticed I was peeking at Serene and asked if I can go get an extra spoon for the dish. Maybe she was jealous but I cannot be sure, maybe just coincidence. Throughout the dinner, Serene was making funny faces or giving funny answers to me as in indicating something when I took the dishes to Rachel, or when I asked if Rachel wanted fruit after dinner etc. Like when I asked Rachel if she wanted apple after dinner, then only proceed to ask Serene, Serene will answer something like 你切给Rachel就可以了,我不重要的,要的话我自己切咯,哈哈, then Rachel will glance at Serene hinting don't keep say those funny things. To me I'm alright, just some cute interactions between the two girls. The two girls offered to wash the plates, while I cut some apples for us. We chit chat for a while more before Serene asked to go back to take shower, and we couldn't find any reason for Rachel to stay so I walked both of them back. Received a message from Rachel shortly after they went up.

Rachel: Sorry don't know what reason to give to stay back... so have to follow Serene back.

Me: It's ok, I can understand. I also can't think of any reason to tell her. Thanks for today.

Rachel: Just now I saw you keep look at Serene, attracted to her ah?

Me: No la, where got look at her. My eyes only have you. You see I take dishes also take to you first right? Ask you first if you want fruits before I ask her right?

Rachel: mmm.. ya also la.. mouth so sweet, ok, let you off this time.

Me: Hehe... breakfast tomorrow?

Rachel: Ok... goodnight! See you tomorrow.

Me: Goodnight!

Later that night, I received a message from Serene....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1