The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ancientgeek85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is this considered premature ejaculation?

Hey all, so I read the definition of PE and it says as long as you release within one minute. Its considered PE already.

So question, if masturbate takes about 5 mins, and having sexual intercouse takes about 1 min. Is this considered PE?

If PE, I'm considering taking meds already. anyone can advise/share what products they use?

thanks guys
Old 18-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is this considered premature ejaculation?

try those dulling cream. Using condoms also 1min release?
Old 18-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookseee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm? has it always been that way? or was your first few tries? Can try those delay spray/condom
Old 01-07-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 14
Mintcool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMintcool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe you might want to think of slowly down?
I mean if from the start you already fast and furious then what is there to say you wanted it fast.

Just a 2 cent thought.
Old 10-09-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold

I have same issue as well. Masturbation usually no issue, can last for quite long, but during sex I will cum just when I insert or less than 1min, especially if I move my hip. It was my first few tries though, and I haven't been confident to do it again after.

Was wondering if PE can be "cure" by having sex regularly to condition the sensitivity or timing?
Old 11-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

If you're having sex with a regular partner after a while it won't feel as thrilling and PE will no longer be an issue.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you're having sex with a regular partner after a while it won't feel as thrilling and PE will no longer be an issue.
Ironically hard to find a regular sex partner with PE haha, unless finding regular FL to "train" but it will burn the pocket
Old 11-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier_tan90 View Post
Ironically hard to find a regular sex partner with PE haha, unless finding regular FL to "train" but it will burn the pocket
Try wanking 30 minutes before the visit.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
enigma168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Solution to Premature Ejaculation

Dapoxetine will solve the problem of premature ejaculation. It goes by the brand name of Priligy, made by a renowned German pharmaceutical company. Unlike delay spray that somehow or other would compromise sensation.

PM me for more info or should u need any PE or ED drugs or contraceptive pills.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Try wanking 30 minutes before the visit.
HAHA have tried this before, and after that visit ML, cant even stand, much less cum I did it like 3-4 hours before in fact HAHA
Old 12-10-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro having PE problem, there’s another thread further up “Authentic Spanish fly” by Bro the Wonderspy.
He’s a reliable contact for delay spray/wipes/cream & also authentic performance tablet.
Not advertising for for him, but I’m a grateful customer for his products. Now I can last 20-30 minutes with fail.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Bro having PE problem, there’s another thread further up “Authentic Spanish fly” by Bro the Wonderspy.
He’s a reliable contact for delay spray/wipes/cream & also authentic performance tablet.
Not advertising for for him, but I’m a grateful customer for his products. Now I can last 20-30 minutes with fail.
Bro, which one did you use for delay? Can recommend? Cos a lot of items on the website
Old 11-12-2021, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, just PM u my thots & recommendations.
Chiong safe.
Old 15-12-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe PE can be solved by slowing down and delaying ur mind. sometimes if ur mind just want to shoot it out u really will.

If putting in will shoot out just put in dont move first lor. relax awhile before moving..
Old 18-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
Ace2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Bro, just PM u my thots & recommendations.
Chiong safe.
Bro can shares as well? Thanks!

I tried priligy before it gives me side effect of headache..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1