The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light
Types of HJ

I know it sounds funny, but a HJ is still a HJ.

Just want to share if there are unique HJ around.

I been to spa with the following types of HJ

1. HJ while I stand up, and ML beside me standing up also. Quite kinky as the HJ is done standing up. She is on my left jerking me off while I roam here. Can even see the mirror in front of us doing. Sometimes, people who walk past can see from the small window.

2. HJ plus licking pussy - one of my fav but very rare now. HJ is done while the pants is removed, exposing the pussy area while I licked and she HJ me standing up. It is almost like a special type of 69 position. The ML usually cannot tahan and can hear her strong breathing, and I get to touch her inner thighs too. Just seeing the ML becoming wet and going high, and grasping my dick harder is super worth it

3. HJ shooting face, or cum on face - self explanatory..not everyone will do it these days as it ruin their makeup..

4. HJ onto hair - ok this one is a little mean. For ML who give me bad service, and happen to have poor attitude, I will use this on them. Will not come back anyway. I will get them to lick my nipples first. And since service is bad and i cannot cum, I will tell them, let me take over. All of them will be happy for me to DIY. I will position the dick diagonally, and as they are licking my nipples, they cannot see my dick. When I am about to cum, I will make my dick to face them, either their hair or their clothes. And I will cum silently. So far, it has reached their hair, forearm and even clothes. Serve them right!!!! A sight to behold and unleash my wrath!

Do not ask me for contacts as it is not a sharing post. Some RTC already too.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Types of HJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

1. HJ while I stand up, and ML beside me standing up also. Quite kinky as the HJ is done standing up. She is on my left jerking me off while I roam here. Can even see the mirror in front of us doing. Sometimes, people who walk past can see from the small window.

2. HJ plus licking pussy - one of my fav but very rare now. HJ is done while the pants is removed, exposing the pussy area while I licked and she HJ me standing up. It is almost like a special type of 69 position. The ML usually cannot tahan and can hear her strong breathing, and I get to touch her inner thighs too. Just seeing the ML becoming wet and going high, and grasping my dick harder is super worth it

3. HJ shooting face, or cum on face - self explanatory..not everyone will do it these days as it ruin their makeup..

4. HJ onto hair - ok this one is a little mean. For ML who give me bad service, and happen to have poor attitude, I will use this on them. Will not come back anyway. I will get them to lick my nipples first. And since service is bad and i cannot cum, I will tell them, let me take over. All of them will be happy for me to DIY. I will position the dick diagonally, and as they are licking my nipples, they cannot see my dick. When I am about to cum, I will make my dick to face them, either their hair or their clothes. And I will cum silently. So far, it has reached their hair, forearm and even clothes. Serve them right!!!! A sight to behold and unleash my wrath!

Do not ask me for contacts as it is not a sharing post. Some RTC already too.
Wow, the last point is IDEA. ahahhahahaha
Old 22-06-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Good options. Try one where ML sit between your legs wrapped around her with one thigh on top of hers and the other around on the other side. If she has imagination it can turn something average into some pretty cool stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

Old 22-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

No 2...how do you lick when she is standing up? Unless your head is off the side of the bed between her thighs?!

I have tried fingering and even that I find quite hard to insert in the finger.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Good options. Try one where ML sit between your legs wrapped around her with one thigh on top of hers and the other around on the other side. If she has imagination it can turn something average into some pretty cool stuff.
This one hard to get. One of my fav spots is i lie down she HJ me whilst standing beside me so i can suck her boobs whilst she sucked my nipples and HJ me at same time
Old 22-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

my guess is have one of her thighs resting on the bed. she'll probably just straddle your head right after

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
No 2...how do you lick when she is standing up? Unless your head is off the side of the bed between her thighs?!

I have tried fingering and even that I find quite hard to insert in the finger.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Some MLS can straddle you, grind their bare pussies raw while using a well-lubricated hand to HJ you with their up and down/straddling movements. The very skilful ones can even simulate the frenulum (the most sensitive part of the dick, just below the cock-head)with each up and down stroke and adjust the speed/intensity while looking at your face. True HJ master.

One Viet girl that I used to fuck regularly is so skilful at this that her hand feels only marginally different (not as warm and not as shiok as a raw pussy, but still very good). I have cummed a few times before and only realized afterwards that she was using her hand and not her pussy. Lol.

I would of course take my revenge by lifting her up and plunging my still-hard cock into her wet pussy. Such a blissful feeling, made even better seeing her shocked face as I push my still-wet cockhead deep inside her.....

Don't ask me for contact please. She has already gone home a year ago and is unlikely to ever return.
Old 22-06-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

got 1 time i go to my regular place for facial... she wash and squeeze and dunno do what until last step she put some cotton pad on my eye then apply some green colour gao gao mud on my whole face including cover my eye... then she tell me have to leave for 15 min i say ok and i hear the room door open and she go out...

after a few minute the door open again and she come in... she whisper in my ear say want to hj now or later? wah never try b4 blindfold hj leh.. so i say now... she help me take out my pants and start to play with my kkj until i shoot... sibei power.. shoot liao clean up liao then help me clean off the mask...

1 and last time try this because the next few times i go didnt do facial... i give her facial only...

too bad she go back home liao... some bros here will know who she is.... one of the best service i ever meet...
Old 22-06-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
This one hard to get. One of my fav spots is i lie down she HJ me whilst standing beside me so i can suck her boobs whilst she sucked my nipples and HJ me at same time

This is the very standard position, can also do some digging
Old 22-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

My fav one will be edging type of HJ.. stimulate, then become smaller, then stimulate again.

I got this ML who does juagen and she stimulates the blood flow this way. Make me rod hard, then cool down, and then hard again. Of course, the juagen comes with other parts like balls, shaft, pubic and prostrate and the shaft part one is interesting. It helps that she packs a good massage too. She told me that there are some brothers who can just cum while she is doing this.

And when she does this, i am lying down, and she is seated on my lower legs, so to me, this is a good kinky feel as under the dim lights, it seems like she is blowing me, but actually just holding my rod to HJ. Got once, i never inform her, I just release my cum, and it flew quite high, and lucky she siam. Then she said, wah, like volcano eruption. hahaha. The ML is impt too, she have to be friendly, sociable and good service level..cannot black face type.
Old 22-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
My fav one will be edging type of HJ.. stimulate, then become smaller, then stimulate again.

I got this ML who does juagen and she stimulates the blood flow this way. Make me rod hard, then cool down, and then hard again. Of course, the juagen comes with other parts like balls, shaft, pubic and prostrate and the shaft part one is interesting. It helps that she packs a good massage too. She told me that there are some brothers who can just cum while she is doing this.

And when she does this, i am lying down, and she is seated on my lower legs, so to me, this is a good kinky feel as under the dim lights, it seems like she is blowing me, but actually just holding my rod to HJ. Got once, i never inform her, I just release my cum, and it flew quite high, and lucky she siam. Then she said, wah, like volcano eruption. hahaha. The ML is impt too, she have to be friendly, sociable and good service level..cannot black face type.
Wah. This one sounds good. Can intro?
Old 23-06-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

- I do NOT like the hj when she sits between your legs. When that is all she has to offer then I turn down her offer.
+ She can sit at the edge of the bed, me lying down, face towards me, smiling towards me, with throbbing snake in her hand.
+ The standing hj is also a favourite of mine especially when there is a mirror and she is standing next to me.
+ Me sitting at the edge of the bed, she sitting on a chair or next to me on the bed.
+ The standard hj: me lying down, she standing next to the bed.
Old 23-06-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

ML gives you a HJ while you're in doggy style. The hiong ones will lick your ass while doing this, stick a finger in your bum, or lick your balls.
Old 23-06-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
ML gives you a HJ while you're in doggy style. The hiong ones will lick your ass while doing this, stick a finger in your bum, or lick your balls.
There was one that I experienced before Covid hit the world. My ML used her index finger with some massage oil, and poked my aashole while she is doing the HJ while Im in Doggy on 4. Less than 5mins sure shoot out. Then she will used her finger to do circular motion aka finger massage between my balls after shooting out. Damn shiok feeling.

Hard to find this type of HJ lor.
If any bro has this kinda of ML, do pm me.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
- I do NOT like the hj when she sits between your legs. When that is all she has to offer then I turn down her offer.
+ She can sit at the edge of the bed, me lying down, face towards me, smiling towards me, with throbbing snake in her hand.
+ The standing hj is also a favourite of mine especially when there is a mirror and she is standing next to me.
+ Me sitting at the edge of the bed, she sitting on a chair or next to me on the bed.
+ The standard hj: me lying down, she standing next to the bed.
Sitting between legs is to avoid roaming her .. Unless willing to top up .. From my personal experience..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1