The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2021, 11:15 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Types of HJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Sitting between legs is to avoid roaming her .. Unless willing to top up .. From my personal experience..
This is one of the pattern many ML like to use
Old 23-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

tried before one weird funny one, as the room is small, stand just beside my head, she raise her leg and pressed against the wall, leaning to my dick, she Hj me, i lick her wet pussy and play with her below till cannot tahan

something like a 69 but with her standing up
Old 23-06-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Wah, really pattern more than badminton down here.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have experienced as below.

During the hj, she sit on my stomach (not really sitting actually) and back face me. Instead she is facing the door and keep looking at the small window. I used my hand from her back and roam inside her shirt. Unplug her bra and play with her breast and nipple. After 10 mins, I still didn’t cum and she asked me why take so long. I told her I need more sensations, and I asked her whether can touch her below. She agreed with it. So I pull her pant down below her butt and I have clear view for her ass! At the beginning I just keep rubbing her pussy outside and I can hear she was breathing heavily then I insert my finger into pussy. She start to moan softly, so I take the chance use another hand to take her pussy juice and slowly insert my finger into her asshole at the same time. She was shock but she didn’t reject. So my two hand and two fingers were working on her two hole. I feel that I going to cum, and my finger also start to increase the speed. Before I cum, she cum first. So she got no strength to avoid my shoot, and i cum all over her shirt.

After few time visited her, we end up fxxking at hotel during her off day. I asked her why she willing to go out with me, her answer is because she is human and she also has her need. Especially I always do that to her while she hj me. In the end, we become fb for few months.
Old 23-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow pay for HJ get FOC for FJ .... steady lah bro 3 claps for u
Old 23-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow pay for HJ get FOC for FJ .... steady lah bro 3 claps for u
Just lucky. Not always have such luck, and also depend on the fate. Lol!
Old 23-06-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I know it sounds funny, but a HJ is still a HJ.

Just want to share if there are unique HJ around.

I been to spa with the following types of HJ

1. HJ while I stand up, and ML beside me standing up also. Quite kinky as the HJ is done standing up. She is on my left jerking me off while I roam here. Can even see the mirror in front of us doing. Sometimes, people who walk past can see from the small window.

2. HJ plus licking pussy - one of my fav but very rare now. HJ is done while the pants is removed, exposing the pussy area while I licked and she HJ me standing up. It is almost like a special type of 69 position. The ML usually cannot tahan and can hear her strong breathing, and I get to touch her inner thighs too. Just seeing the ML becoming wet and going high, and grasping my dick harder is super worth it

3. HJ shooting face, or cum on face - self explanatory..not everyone will do it these days as it ruin their makeup..

4. HJ onto hair - ok this one is a little mean. For ML who give me bad service, and happen to have poor attitude, I will use this on them. Will not come back anyway. I will get them to lick my nipples first. And since service is bad and i cannot cum, I will tell them, let me take over. All of them will be happy for me to DIY. I will position the dick diagonally, and as they are licking my nipples, they cannot see my dick. When I am about to cum, I will make my dick to face them, either their hair or their clothes. And I will cum silently. So far, it has reached their hair, forearm and even clothes. Serve them right!!!! A sight to behold and unleash my wrath!

Do not ask me for contacts as it is not a sharing post. Some RTC already too.
My fave is on hands and knees where she is AR and at same time milking away the rod. 5 stars shiok. Sadly departed the shores last year. What memories.
Old 23-06-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Do not ask me for contacts as it is not a sharing post. Some RTC already too.
Sharing is caring.

Can I have the contact?
Old 23-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post

During the hj, she sit on my stomach (not really sitting actually) and back face me. Instead she is facing the door and keep looking at the small window. I used my hand from her back and roam inside her shirt. Unplug her bra and play with her breast and nipple. After 10 mins, I still didn’t cum and she asked me why take so long. I told her I need more sensations, and I asked her whether can touch her below. She agreed with it. So I pull her pant down below her butt and I have clear view for her ass! At the beginning I just keep rubbing her pussy outside and I can hear she was breathing heavily then I insert my finger into pussy. She start to moan softly, so I take the chance use another hand to take her pussy juice and slowly insert my finger into her asshole at the same time. She was shock but she didn’t reject. So my two hand and two fingers were working on her two hole. I feel that I going to cum, and my finger also start to increase the speed. Before I cum, she cum first. So she got no strength to avoid my shoot, and i cum all over her shirt.

After few time visited her, we end up fxxking at hotel during her off day. I asked her why she willing to go out with me, her answer is because she is human and she also has her need. Especially I always do that to her while she hj me. In the end, we become fb for few months.
I presume that is a good FB till she RTC.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 23-06-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
No 2...how do you lick when she is standing up? Unless your head is off the side of the bed between her thighs?!

I have tried fingering and even that I find quite hard to insert in the finger.
Possible bro.. but my head have to reach out to suck her pussy, which feel shiok as I feel like a baby.

Basically, ML is on my left, she lower down her pants to knee level, i lower down her panties as well. Then I lick her while she HJ me. Totally shiok as I could see her long slender legs, I also use my fingers to touch her inner thigh and anywhere near her pussy area.

Can tell she cannot tahan as her breathing went fast, and her body was shaking a little. Plus when she HJ me, she hold my shaft tighter. Her juice keeps coming out and I was also high and eventually came.

Next session, I pushed the boundaries. Halfway through, I told her to climb on top me for 69 position. Because my head has to reached out slightly to lick her pussy, I told her I am tired. She was eager to please and all was good. Halfway through, she stop the HJ she cannot tahan. I got her up, saw that her whole face was flushed red, and told her to lie down while I lick her..did not suspect she will say yes but I think she was too high.

While licking her, (she was lying down, and I was on top), I moved to her ears, and then her neck, she got even higher. Eventually, she said.. 进·去一下下,太爽了。Yes, it was raw, but my big head took over.

I think I was quite lucky. She said my face and my body reminds me of her ex BF. hahaha..well, those were the days.
Old 23-06-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Bro can share? Up u liao

Quote:

Old 23-06-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
CityMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
tried before one weird funny one, as the room is small, stand just beside my head, she raise her leg and pressed against the wall, leaning to my dick, she Hj me, i lick her wet pussy and play with her below till cannot tahan

something like a 69 but with her standing up
This position must try haha
Old 24-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I presume that is a good FB till she RTC.
She still working at sg. I ended the rs as she started request more.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassf View Post
Bro can share? Up u liao
Hi bro, thanks for your point. However I can’t share it. Hope you understand.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, thanks for your point. However I can’t share it. Hope you understand.
not that i wan but y u cant share it?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1