The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
nice1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

NOT SURE HOW REAL PERSON LOOK LIKE
look like LI YI TONG , 李一桐
VIDEO NOTHIN COME OUT, ONLY VOICES
She looks pretty similar to her photos. Short hair and quite cute. I visited her after reading a bro's review about her, saying she has a shibuya vibe due to her short hair and tattoo. That was my first impression as well. She has a different vibe from other MLs. Maybe it's because of her young looks or because she plays English music during the session, I can't pinpoint.

Beneath that cool look of hers, she has a very playful, interesting personality and a great conversationalist. Look for her not for massage, but for a refreshing experience and conversation.

I definitely will be finding her again, but I can forsee she might not be everybody's cup of tea. Your milage may vary.
Old 30-04-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I brought a ML out once but when we are dining, she was talking very loudly about advertising in sammyboy. From there on even she ask me if I want to go out with her, I will come out with excuses that I had appt afterwards, lol..
Oops.... lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
No need hint lah.

Usually once they ask the how you get to her location and you say public transport...they would have ruled you out.

1. You not working today?
2. Is it hard getting to my place?
3. Drive or bus?

Usually the conversation would have ended on #3.
For me.

I always wonder what further questions would they ask if I answer I drive to her place.
True, SOP questions.... some even ask what job u do? Say must be very high salary... where u stay? .... etc... lol....

But some ask during the booking process to facilitate our parking directions or public transport directions. Very thoughtful those type of ML.
Old 30-04-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dan119059 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xue er de listed ? wanted to find her but hand itchy delete her contact alrdy....

any bro kind enough to pm me the contact ?

*went to her twice and asked her to put me in the database. sincerely looking for contact .

thanks in advance !
Old 30-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Deleted post

Last edited by Life6666; 01-05-2021 at 02:30 AM.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Or it could be that someone is selling all the numbers in the database. I receive spams even when i dont chiong for weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Hi Bro,

This was the case when i started chionging early 2019, I'll get text messages of site advertisements awhile after i text
MLs for appointments, back then still clueless about all those DBs and how things works.
however this went away after those popular sites back then had been busted.
as for now, will receive those loan soliciting messages occasionally and weird numbers adding in group on wassap.

Thank You.
i see, thanks for the input bros. i've not been chionging since 2020 and i still receive those spam messages once in a while.

recently, i texted an AP whom i have never booked before, and i got the spam messages shortly after.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dann02514 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted , repetitive

Last edited by dann02514; 30-04-2021 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Wanted to delete post, repetative post
Old 30-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Long Nv posted in WC

Will be leaving on 9 May

Will be charging $150/hr from tmr onwards
Just when I thought we can enjoy some peace here. Sigh. She is not listed. Those with her Wechat will know whatever she broadcast. I think there have been more than enough topics about her past days. She's leaving, wish her well, let's just move on from this ML please.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
The thing is... My gf is thai so i got sibei many months nv see her already... PCC until i think i kenna ED so i better find a real person to touch if not really ED then gg... Hahahahahahahaha
MP can still try. if you calls were rejected. btw PCC wont cause ED. its stress or some underlining medical condition or age. 😊
Old 30-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
seems like each time i message a ML for booking, i will receive 1-2 spam/unsolicited messages (usually advertisements for private loan).

i'm not 100% sure, but it could be that each time a ML searches for your number in the database, it will auto trigger the sending of those unsolicited messages.

so if there's no reply from the ML, but you received unsolicited messages instead, then it could mean that the ML did read your message and searched for your number in the database. she probably didn't reply because your record wasn't in the database or your record was bad.

disclaimer: this is only my guess based on my limited experiences. it will be interesting to know whether you guys also receive unsolicited messages each time you message a new ML (one that you have never booked before).
never. do you take part in some contest or ever send your resume to some unknown company? I use Cheong phone so on only when need but I dont see any ads. think there is a website where you where u can indicate you dont want to receive ads or unsolicited calls but that is for my main line.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Just when I thought we can enjoy some peace here. Sigh. She is not listed. Those with her Wechat will know whatever she broadcast. I think there have been more than enough topics about her past days. She's leaving, wish her well, let's just move on from this ML please.
Agreed let's moved on..those who have her wechat should know and no point relaying the msg since it doesn't add any value
Old 30-04-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dann02514 View Post
is the legendary xue er still around ? accidentally delete the contact and now website also de listed.

really appreciate if any bro can share the contact!

went to massage twice and just want to go again to avoid LN situation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan119059 View Post
Xue er de listed ? wanted to find her but hand itchy delete her contact alrdy....

any bro kind enough to pm me the contact ?

*went to her twice and asked her to put me in the database. sincerely looking for contact .

thanks in advance !
Do you really need to use two accounts to ask the same thing?
Old 30-04-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Bros better he careful, new covid restriction coming, might start to be stricter clamping down on activities.

Will personally take a break for awhile as well.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Anyone know whether coco is still around? WC her no reply and didn’t see her post on slg
She is taking a long break. Am also waiting patiently for her return.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post

.... there is a website where you where u can indicate you dont want to receive ads or unsolicited calls but that is for my main line.
You referring to the DNC Registry?
They only entertain registered numbers..... unregistered sims do not qualify for protection.
Also the DNC guys are unable to help if the advertisers / spammers are overseas based. They can only initiate action against SG based callers.
Old 30-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Just block the numbers. Most (some?) phones shd have this function. I havent received spam sms for a long time (touch wood) after blocking a few numbers. I still have phishing +65 calls which may or may not be from the same source?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1