The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fieldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with Colleague

I wanted to share one of my sexual experience with my colleague, hopefully you will like my story.

I always thought having a relationship with colleague is a "no no" and a definite career limiting move. I always resisted the temptation until one day when a new colleague joined my company. She was hot, long hair and dyed blond. In her teens, she used to do part time modeling. I worked in an IT industry and you will seldom get to see chiobu in this line. After she joined my company, you can see instant behavioral changes of my male colleagues. Most of them will try to get her attention, like ask her out for lunch, kopi break and even dinner dates. However, I kept a distance from her until one day when she needed help on her project, me being one of the “Lao Jiao” in the company she approached me for advise. I taught her all that I knew and started mentoring her on 1-to-1. From that day onwards, we will talk, have lunch and kopi together almost every day. Even after work, we would still chat on MSN till 1-2am. We are like soulmate and we will talk almost about anything, from work related issues, office politics and then on one day about Sex. It happened very spontaneously that I can still remember it was quite late into the night, we were chatting in the MSN and sharing our sexual experience, favour positions, etc, and then suddenly, she said on the chat window, "I am wet… very wet”. I was stunned at first. Then she continued to say she was so wet that it started dripping down her shorts". I knew straight away that this was a good chance not to be missed, my mind started fantasizing of her juice dripping down between her legs. I immediately planned for my next line, I started thinking and trying very hard not to blow off my chances by saying stupid things. After a long pause, I said jokingly to her, "any help from me…hehehe", and to my surprise, the chat window response was. "yes…I need you badly". I was both thrill and excited when I saw her response. I wasted no time and said, "let's meet up after work then, I will book the hotel". She then said, "ok" very straight forward answer and without saying much after that. We logged off shortly after and went to sleep.

The next day, I booked the hotel room immediately. This is the first time I am doing this, I couldn't believe my luck. I am an average looking guy so I never expected this to happen to me. I was very nervous and excited. The next day I left work early, checked into the hotel first and waited anxiously for her. At 6:30pm, I received her sms and then I message her the room number.

The 5 minutes wait for her to knock onto the door seems like forever. My mind was racing through on a lot of thoughts, like teaching myself what to do next after she knock onto the door, what’s the best way to start the thing, should I act cool, also what happen if she was too hungry and I couldn’t satisfy her, there is a lot stress as I waited nervously for her. Shortly after, the door bell rang. I opened the door slowly and saw her smiling. We walked slowly to the bed, holding hands and once we reached the bed, I wasted no time and pulled her towards me. How horny I was to rush into things. I kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue as I move my hands touching her body. Her breast was small but was soft, I like natural breast, even if it is small, the feel beats the big hard silicon.

She breathed heavily as I kissed her, I removed her clothes in no sec and stroking her breast and fingering her pussy. She was very wet and my hands was full of her juice. Her pussy was clean with no smell and hair was little, seems just perfect to me. I licked her pussy juice and painting her slowly then with a faster pace till she couldn't tahan anymore and moaned so beautifully that I wanted to go in inside her. I was very hard and was just prepared to put my brother inside her but she stop me immediately. Without saying much, she looked into my eyes and move down to bbbj me. The suction was strong and hard, I could feel that she enjoyed sucking. She would deep throat me fast then pulled up slowly, sucking hard as she moved up, then repeat the rhythm all over again that I couldn't take it anymore and cum too fast into her mouth. She swallowed it all gracefully. I was a bit embarrassed to give in too fast, then it was my turn to pleasure her. I move down slowly to lick her up and down her thighs, then between her pussy but not touching it yet, teasing her as I played with my tongue, stimulating her most sensitive area. I could feel her trembling as my tongue roll between her thigh and pussy. Then I started to eat her out till she was screaming and moaning. Her pussy was dripping wet and my brother turn hard again.

I stopped to wear the cap but she immediately stopped me said she didn't like rubber inside her. "Wow" this is getting better, without giving much thought, I went straight inside her raw. Pumping her in all kind of positions, the sex was so good that I had 3 shots that day and she had multiple orgasm as well. It was the best sexual experience of my life and as the saying goes, the first time is always the best.

We continued the sexual relationship for 3 years and would meet up almost 2 to 3 times per week after work. Then the day came when all good things will end, she had a better offer from another company and decided to leave. After she left, we didn't contact each other much but till this day, I will never forget the experience. The memory will stay with me forever and I hope you too will enjoy reading it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1