The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Married men who work overseas

Not talking about odd biz trip here and there but literally based overseas but your family here in Singapore. Just wanna ask if have interesting encounters to share.

I am based in Europe and so when there I wanted to open up myself to interesting experiences with European ladies and usually declared myself as single. Partly also I was really curious about European woman and wanted to enjoy the fruit of land. Although I know it will be complicated if I enter a relationship with anyone there. But curiosity got better of me

When was there realise it's quite easy to struck up conversation in foreign language even though mine not good. The ladies find me more interesting as language differentiate me from typical Asian tourist. Was just drinking a beer at alfresco restaurant and a lady sitting on nearby bench was waiting for friend. So I just ask about her tattoo and she just happy to come over to chat with me.

I ask if she willing to help me improve my foreign language and she say ok so got her number. Cut long story short , I got for dinner with her and by end of dinner she ask if can see my apartment 'just to know my living conditions'. So went my Appartment and as she look out window, I went behind her and give her a hug. Then it's seem this trigger a all hell break loose , she turn and start kissing me.

Btw she taller than me. I only 1.7 and she is 1.75. Seem height play lesser role than I think. So end up spend the night at my place.

Anyway that's my story, not meant as erotica.

Another encounter was at those couch surf meeting, this time I meeting ppl who speak.english. met a Chilean girl and she so warm and friendly and funny. So we did exchange numbers after meeting since we like going museums. So ask her out on weekend for museum at end of encounter , I initiate " why dun u invite me to your place to have coffee and chat?"

She kinda smile and say why not. Again end up same story. Was surprise non Asian lady so open to accepting me whom I would say a 7.5 in Asian guy context due to my more refine facial features which some girls ever describe as 眉清目秀. ( But translate to 6 in European since shorter).

Would like to hear stories of other bros adventures and how u get to know the local girls ( not paid), can be colleagues too or some language course mates

Last edited by justwanadoit; 01-09-2018 at 04:50 AM.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Married men who work overseas

I had a backpacking trip back then with my mates all across Europe.
Throughout the trips, went to the clubs of the different countries.
Was amazed by how casual the ladies are and at first I thought they were freelancers. Nonetheless bonked a few and some off Tinder.
Truly great experience.
Apparently I heard from one is that Asians there are basically the ‘exotic’ species. Had me chuckled.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:53 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Was amazed by how casual the ladies are and at first I thought they were freelancers. Nonetheless bonked a few and some off Tinder.
Truly great experience.
Apparently I heard from one is that Asians there are basically the ‘exotic’ species. Had me chuckled.
Really? That's an encouragement. Why do u tink they 're freelancers? They literally come up to you to ask you take them home? Do join to clubbing alone or in group?

Btw I already 40+ yrs , not sure if clubbing is good choice
Old 01-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
givemeakiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whether where you are based, still need to start from basics.

First need to date after hi.
Second need to flirt during dinner
Third need to talk dirty.
Fourth find a place, your place or mine place or hotel place
Old 01-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
hangzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemeakiss View Post

Very well said and cheers.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Truly great experience.
Think of all long term savings!
Old 01-09-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
flyqantas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So simple as that?
Old 01-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
liuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Not talking about odd biz trip here and there but literally based overseas but your family here in Singapore. Just wanna ask if have interesting encounters to share.

I am based in Europe and so when there I wanted to open up myself to interesting experiences with European ladies and usually declared myself as single. Partly also I was really curious about European woman and wanted to enjoy the fruit of land. Although I know it will be complicated if I enter a relationship with anyone there. But curiosity got better of me

When was there realise it's quite easy to struck up conversation in foreign language even though mine not good. The ladies find me more interesting as language differentiate me from typical Asian tourist. Was just drinking a beer at alfresco restaurant and a lady sitting on nearby bench was waiting for friend. So I just ask about her tattoo and she just happy to come over to chat with me.

I ask if she willing to help me improve my foreign language and she say ok so got her number. Cut long story short , I got for dinner with her and by end of dinner she ask if can see my apartment 'just to know my living conditions'. So went my Appartment and as she look out window, I went behind her and give her a hug. Then it's seem this trigger a all hell break loose , she turn and start kissing me.

Btw she taller than me. I only 1.7 and she is 1.75. Seem height play lesser role than I think. So end up spend the night at my place.

Anyway that's my story, not meant as erotica.

Another encounter was at those couch surf meeting, this time I meeting ppl who speak.english. met a Chilean girl and she so warm and friendly and funny. So we did exchange numbers after meeting since we like going museums. So ask her out on weekend for museum at end of encounter , I initiate " why dun u invite me to your place to have coffee and chat?"

She kinda smile and say why not. Again end up same story. Was surprise non Asian lady so open to accepting me whom I would say a 7.5 in Asian guy context due to my more refine facial features which some girls ever describe as 眉清目秀. ( But translate to 6 in European since shorter).

Would like to hear stories of other bros adventures and how u get to know the local girls ( not paid), can be colleagues too or some language course mates
Nice share bro!
Old 01-09-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Highbury2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Fifth you discovered she is a he
Old 01-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
KeppelBayResort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbury2004 View Post
Fifth you discovered she is a he
Very well said, cheers!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed in HK, China for a few years. Quite enjoyable and those I up “not freelance” more than 300. Lol! Didn’t try in Europe
Old 03-09-2018, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I stayed in HK, China for a few years. Quite enjoyable and those I up “not freelance” more than 300. Lol! Didn’t try in Europe

U up 300 women in how many years? Must be jin yandao
Old 03-09-2018, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
U up 300 women in how many years? Must be jin yandao
Always easy to say when on forum. Fucking 300 whores are already not easy. Able to hook up 300 in Zhi and China, he must be full of Mao or looks lobster than Aaron Kwok.

Which part of Europe are you at? Maybe can meetup and chiong FKK when I’m there.

I’m a frequent traveller in Europe ...
Old 03-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I travelled quite frequently there for 3 years then stayed there for 5 years. I would say in that 8-10 years, company treat me very well. Most of the time staying in 5 star chain hotels which allows me to be a platinum level member with upgrade. Everything including meals and transport paid for by company. I not handsome at all but well groom hence ladies don’t hate me.

I still remember look around in WeChat is great when it initially launch. Easily can get girls to chat and also talk cock. Not like today, girls avoid adding u as friends.

Quite easy to get office girls to up in China if your setup is massive (operations have few thousand staff). Also easy to get hotel staff to up but only outside. Interestingly China hotel staff are horny because they work in places far from home. Quite a handful have affairs and some male management staff can also bring u out to cheong. Lol! Shows how boring all of us are. Weekends is always boring if u don’t have a couple of FB around in China. Lol! Customers and other office girls also can screw. Lol!

Time flies. Didn’t have any luck in Europe since I only go there for business trip
Old 03-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have been working and staying in Southern China for the past 2 years. Job requires me to travel to Europe for about a month or two. Amazing Two years i would say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1