The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2004, 02:29 AM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Who Is The Current PRETTIEST Massage Sex Girl? Miss Singapore HC 2004 Beauty Pageant

Please share because I am thinking of going back to Singapore permanently. Stay in KL for 3 years quite boring. Trying to look for a wife but can't find. Malaysian girls in KL are not that pretty compared to Malaysian girls working in Singapore HC. But PRC girls here are so so so so damn pretty. Recently I tried a PRC girl at Spa De Palace. Her name is Lulu and she looks like a cross between Dato' Michelle Yeoh and Cecilia Ceung. So fun as we made love in jacuzzi and on sofa seat. I managed to try her twice only as she has gone back to China.

I have finally tried the legendary Ribena and I love her because she is very accomodating. Before I tried her I drank 2 glasses of Ribena drinks at Yishun food court. After I fucked her I bought Ribena carbonated drink at 7-11 and then the next day I bought another bottled Ribena drink. Ribena is now literally my favorite drink.

I fucked her on that small table in the room. And I purposely didn't take out her bras and panty and she allowed me to do whatever I want. So next time don't kiss her panty or bra, because you might smell my penis. After that I stripped her naked and fucked her on the bed. So difficult to cum. Don't know why. She asked me whether with Carnation I easy to cum. I told her less than 5 minutes already cum. She's jealous. I told her that it was not her fault but my fault because my penis have fucked more than 1000 times (masturbation not counted) and tried countless girls.

But still she is not the prettiest girl I ever fucked. Is Eva of BHC prettier than Ribena?

Let us have Singapore Massage Girl Beauty Pageant 2004 in this thread and see who is the winner of Miss Singapore Health Center 2004. Winner will compete in Miss Universe Health Center. Anyone rich like Donald Trump to sponsor and organize this kind of beauty pageant?

Cast your vote now. Name the prettiest babe only and the name of their HC. Only 1 girl ha...
Old 25-11-2004, 04:55 PM
robertking

Re: Who Is The Current PRETTIEST Massage Sex Girl? Miss Singapore HC 2004 Beauty Pageant

一山还有一上高.
你真的是第一号讲鸟话的人.
你要不要收徒弟.
Old 25-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
MGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Who Is The Current PRETTIEST Massage Sex Girl? Miss Singapore HC 2004 Beauty Pageant

seems like confirm u got 1leg
with the boss.. suddenly 200+ pts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking
一山还有一上高.
你真的是第一号讲鸟话的人.
你要不要收徒弟.

Creating clones, askin and answerin 'questions' themselves.
Lurin unsuspectin newbies to use their services, With big premiums over market rates.
Old 25-11-2004, 05:09 PM
robertking

Re: Who Is The Current PRETTIEST Massage Sex Girl? Miss Singapore HC 2004 Beauty Pageant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGplayer
seems like confirm u got 1leg
with the boss.. suddenly 200+ pts...
if I got 1 leg with the boss....my points will be 500......
maybe I will bribe him with chio bu during christmas....
Old 25-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Spa
I have finally tried the legendary Ribena and I love her because she is very accomodating. Before I tried her I drank 2 glasses of Ribena drinks at Yishun food court. After I fucked her I bought Ribena carbonated drink at 7-11 and then the next day I bought another bottled Ribena drink. Ribena is now literally my favorite drink.

I fucked her on that small table in the room. And I purposely didn't take out her bras and panty and she allowed me to do whatever I want. So next time don't kiss her panty or bra, because you might smell my penis.
walao u shared the same fav drink as Uncle Lobert huh... RIBENA... hhahahaha

too bad i guess tat time WPP hv pang jio on her bra... dun tell me u hv eaten her bra too....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..

Last edited by mahalosux; 25-11-2004 at 05:17 PM.
Old 25-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
一山还有一上高.
你真的是第一号讲鸟话的人.
你要不要收徒弟.

he's a more jiao ong than u lah... RK, 你认输吧!

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 25-11-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
MGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMGplayer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i gib 1 more short form ok.. 'tua kang yao xiu' tkyx.. then we go
and suan others...!! alot of these tkyx nowadays..holidays!!!

Creating clones, askin and answerin 'questions' themselves.
Lurin unsuspectin newbies to use their services, With big premiums over market rates.
Old 25-11-2004, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGplayer
i gib 1 more short form ok.. 'tua kang yao xiu' tkyx.. then we go
and suan others...!! alot of these tkyx nowadays..holidays!!!

at last these tkys bring us entertainment, or else in forum everytime tok cok, oso will get bored easily.

ur no of post 302... SAF 302???

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 25-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is this thread about?

Wah lau sell drinks one?
Old 26-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
What is this thread about?

Wah lau sell drinks one?

i guess the threadstarter drink too much Ribena liao.. got drunk and write a story for us to see...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 26-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Ribena is my favorite drink too.. help keeps my complexion white.. kekeke
Old 26-11-2004, 04:05 PM
robertking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i guess the threadstarter drink too much Ribena liao.. got drunk and write a story for us to see...
没礼貌,这样跟我师父讲话
Old 26-11-2004, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

we..u..we...your fann body gone liao now left head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
Ribena is my favorite drink too.. help keeps my complexion white.. kekeke
Old 27-11-2004, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
一山还有一上高.
你真的是第一号讲鸟话的人.
你要不要收徒弟.

RK, I finally got u.........hiding in this dunno what the hack thread.........

btw, your reput up so fast huh....thot is another RK.........or the rewards of taking on the big boss..........anyway, just added you, like no effect leh.....your reput dunno so strange one........eerie

Last edited by HighLife; 27-11-2004 at 08:48 AM.
Old 27-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLife
RK, I finally got u.........hiding in this dunno what the hack thread.........

btw, your reput up so fast huh....thot is another RK.........or the rewards of taking on the big boss..........anyway, just added you, like no effect leh.....your reput dunno so strange one........eerie

someone not happy with my above post, wanna deduct my points but think no power.......dun say name also can guess who lah.......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1