The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
macut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Very good share. Shall wait for more juicy updates.
Old 24-02-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ts waiting for your update on Alice.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Alice wanted to get off the table but Wilson stopped her. And Wilson did the wildest thing she could thought of, by asking the person knocking on the door to come in!!

It was a mature lady in her 50s and she got a shocked when she saw a lady sitting on Wilson's table. She did not know who the person is as that person's back was facing her. The mature lady stood at the door and said a document needed to be signed by Wilson.

Alice sat there on the table frozen for fear of being spotted by the mature lady. Incidentally, the mature lady works in the office as accounts but she did not identify Alice by her back. Wilson then asked the mature lady, Irene to bring it over for him to sign. Irene looked awkward but slowly walked towards his table. Alice, upon hearing that, tried to bend over to pull her pants up but Wilson brushed her hands away.

It was too late. By the time Irene walked over, she already saw the lady is Alice. She quickly passed the document to Wilson but she saw Alice was half naked below. She kept staring at Alice and shooked her head but Alice turned her head away not to look at Irene. Then Wilson started to ask Irene whether to let Alice continue to work since she has bad attitude. Irene replied shes only accountant, never interfere with operations. She told Wilson she wished to leave the office first but Wilson continued to delay her by telling her Alice removed her pants to him as she wanted to keep her job.
Then Irene let out the secret that both she and Alice cannot get along...
Wilson asked Irene the reason why and she replied Alice ever shouted at her when she questioned Alice over the shortage of collection. Alice even told her to be careful of her actions as she knows people from the underground...
Old 07-03-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping, is the story still on going ?
Old 11-03-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Any more updates?
Old 12-03-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FrancescoYolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates too
Old 13-03-2022, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Angelivy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, please keep going bro
Old 18-03-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Waiting for bro ts to update what happen to Alice.
Old 11-04-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the absence as I had been involved with a married woman, so did not have time to continue with Alice..
Old 11-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Sorry for the absence as I had been involved with a married woman, so did not have time to continue with Alice..
How about sharing the story of your new found gf?
Old 11-04-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Wilson then asked Irene to knock off first and Irene left his room and the office soon after. Wilson then went out to lock the office door while Alice quickly climbed off the table and went to her handbag to get her handphone and started to text someone, presumably XH...

Wilson came into the room and saw Alice texting on her phone, with her pants and panty still on her thighs, and he questioned her who she was messaging. Alice replied its her son and she asked Wilson can she leave now? Wilson replied that she could leave anytime, but dont come back to work anymore. Alice stood there keeping silent but also kept looking at her phone. Wilson then walked towards her and snatched her phone away from her...
Old 11-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
How about sharing the story of your new found gf?
Sure bro, but will be another thread..let me finish Alice first
Old 11-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

He browsed through her phone and discovered that she did not text her son but another guy, asking him when would he come to save her. Wilson questioned Alice why she lied and who this guy was and save her from what? Alice was stunned and did not say anything...

Then Wilson pretended he did not know XH and voiced message XH using her phone and told him the address as well. Alice knew her "plan" with XH had failed and tried to plead with Wilson to return her phone to her. He ordered her to kneel down in front of him if she was sincere in her apology. Alice immediately knelt down in front of him but Wilson did not return her phone to her. Instead he started scrolling through her messages and read that she had "planned" to take revenge against him.

Wilson asked her what revenge she wanted to take against him and the reason why, Alice immediately said sorry to him and pushed the blame to XH,who instigated her to take revenge.. Wilson ignored her
Old 11-04-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Wilson then scroll through her photo gallery and discovered some intimate pictures of her with different guys and he immediately made some sarcastic comments about her, saying that cant tell she is such a flirtatious woman(想不到你是那么风骚的)..Alice shook her head and told him she was being forced to, he asked her if she was being forced, why did she still keep those pictures? She should have deleted away..Alice could not explain and she kept quiet again in the kneeling position.
Old 11-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

The door bell to the office rang and Wilson walked to the door and opened it. It was XH who came in and Wilson locked the door again. They both walked into his office room and Alice looked at XH, pleading with him to help her. Wilson then told XH that Alice had said that XH instigated her to take revenge against him. XH immediately denied and said he did not do that. Wilson looked over to Alice and told her she had lied again, how to forgive her? Alice quickly apologised to Wilson and said sorry many times and she would not lie again...

She said she needed the job in order to feed her 2 sons, but Wilson suan her by saying he thought she know people from underground? She replied its just to scare off Irene.. Wilson looked to XH and asked him can he accept her explanation, XH laughed and said No. Wilson then asked XH what should he do to Alice, XH straight away said Alice is very good in sucking cock, Wilson should try.. Wilson looked to Alice and told her if she could give him a good blow job, he would let her stay on the job. Alice was hesitant and looked at XH, but XH told her its a good offer, and so Alice agreed...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1