The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
I had a viet recently and she told me to take off cap cause she say I seem the type who can’t cum with it on. So is this passion or just doing her job HAHA?
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I play with one Vietnam girl...ok
Not hardcore enough bit she try her best
I guess Viet are more pretty..furthermore can speak Mandarin
Not sure if i can share openly, cuz i can get zapped. No way do i condone raw sex, and definitely not with everyone else.

If you are comfortable with viets, you treat them ok, foreplay them well, have good sex. First few sex is definitely with condom on and they are strict. But usually 3rd visit onwards they treat you very ok. It's more like meeting up with friend. And yes, there are a couple of times where I test test and slide my cock and rub their clit and they just moaned and shut their eyes and tried pulling me in raw. Zero resistance. In fact, they got super wet and they said they also want to enjoy good sex too. Yes, they want it too because the feeling of raw sex is extremely different compared to being fucked with a condom.

When i intro some close viet gals to my friends, they don't even allow my friends to go near their pussy unless they wear condom. Need multiple visits + treat them ok. When i say treat them ok, i meant doing things in a gentleman way. Some guys really just push the ladies' head down to their cock expecting them to bbbj. Some just straightaway yank off bra and suck nips and then expect her to be turned on within seconds.

That's why in another thread in health center/massage sub forum, there is a thread where one particular WL selectively frenches her customers. Some said she never offers frenching, while others (me and a few others) insisted she frenched very passionately till i had to break the french.

There are those who offer raw sex for top up. That's a big no!!! Never do these raw please.

Last edited by Megafan1981; 06-05-2024 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Last wk my 1st time got offered raw by ML. doing foreplay n rub rub with me on top n she pull me in to insert. did not ask for any top up also. sweet talk alot saying one day she wish to quit this line n imagine to settle down with me. she also claim she did not offer raw to other cust

obv i not going to fall into kc trap but sometimes wonder if i manage to reverse kc the ML lol. this time did not cip bcos she say not safe period. but she say safest is just after her period. i thot safest shld be just b4 her period
Old 05-05-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Last wk my 1st time got offered raw by ML. doing foreplay n rub rub with me on top n she pull me in to insert. did not ask for any top up also. sweet talk alot saying one day she wish to quit this line n imagine to settle down with me. she also claim she did not offer raw to other cust

obv i not going to fall into kc trap but sometimes wonder if i manage to reverse kc the ML lol. this time did not cip bcos she say not safe period. but she say safest is just after her period. i thot safest shld be just b4 her period
Maybe she really love u and want to settle down with u. Love her deep deep
Old 05-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
So my regular ML one day just decided to cap off with me. Can someone explain what is going through their mind for them to decide to do raw? Affection, pleasure, money? Is it worth the risk for them?
You are the special one and they want to have baby with you Lor
Old 06-05-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
MLs are women, first and foremost and they have needs too.

Women tend to fantasize a lot, and with the guys they feel a connection with they will fantasize about doing it raw and shooting inside. Finishing inside and feeling your warm cum leak out of her pussy is actually something that is quite pleasurable to a woman, who already feels an emotional connection with you. In the later stages of a relationship, finishing inside and having a lot of your cum flooding her pussy is very reassuring to the woman, that you still desire her and that your store of cum is really only for her.

If the woman feels sexual chemistry when she is with you, she will be sure to fantasize about what it will be like being "in a relationship", and that fantasy will play out to doing it raw, shooting inside and giving you "husband service" - meaning she will do anything to make you happy.

In my own experience, sex will improve significantly over time, so long a woman has good sexual chemistry with you. It's not that she becomes more skilful, but that she becomes much more willing to do things that make you happy and sexstisfied. And nothing is more satisfying and reassuring to a woman to have her man cumming hard inside her and having a lot of sticky cum inside her pussy. This really makes her feel that she "owns" you.

Remember that to women, relationship status is fluid - to us guys it (usually) binary. A gf and a FL has 2 very different status in our minds, but to a woman one can become the other, so long as the feeling is right.

My $0.02
I fully agree with you.

I do my fair share of unlocking viet masseur. She offered hj to my freinds and i but i took it further. I find her attractive, tcss with her, massaged her instead and tickled her and eventually foreplayed and licked her. And naturally sex happened. The chemistry is there and she enjoys it.

And yes... eventually i raw her but i didn't cip her until a few sessions later. Once i cip her, durig the after sex chat... she suddenly became extremely loving. She sat close beside me, held my hand, lay her head on my shoulder and asked me why i like her so much. I didn't say i like her throughout all the sessions... only praised her good looking and elegant. And when i lay on the bed, she spooned position me and chatted and whispered just like a couple did.

Incredibly, when i woke up the next morning, she messaged me the food she cook... i jokingly told her i should see her cook. Then she said once she goes back, i should accompany her back to hanoi and she would cook in front of me and even feed me.

My friend unlocked another viet masseur and cip her 2-3 times. And yes, she also became extremely loving to him and will accept whatever requests he wants. I couldn't even touch her much other than a hj (expensive hj though).. she would reject my sexual advances (and my other chat group friends) while she happily accepts my friend's cip. She would even kneel down and gave him a bbbj cuz she would do anything to make him happy. He only paid the same rates for a hj excluding entrance. How amazing is that?

I really believe cumming inside them really changes the equation. They really will change and see you more like a lover than just a horny customer who wants sex. I have unlocked and up my fair share of masseurs and i can tell you... after i cum inside them a few times... they will still remember me and still message me at times even though i have not visited them for long time.

I wouldn't be interested in those "public toilet" types. They wouldn't have any reaction and remain motionless if you fuck them raw and cip because they are too used to it liao. Dangerous to raw them too if you ask me.

That's why i prefer to go for viet masseur because they are generally more selective. They do not anyhow offer sex to all guys. You have to find a way to click with them, break down their defense, up them, then conquer them and they will become meek and subservient to you.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Not sure if i can share openly, cuz i can get zapped. No way do i condone raw sex, and definitely not with everyone else.

If you are comfortable with viets, you treat them ok, foreplay them well, have good sex. First few sex is definitely with condom on and they are strict. But usually 3rd visit onwards they treat you very ok. It's more like meeting up with friend. And yes, there are a couple of times where I test test and slide my cock and rub their clit and they just moaned and shut their eyes and tried pulling me in raw. Zero resistance. In fact, they got super wet and they said they also want to enjoy good sex too. Yes, they want it too because the feeling of raw sex is extremely different compared to being fucked with a condom.

When i intro some close viet gals to my friends, they don't even allow my friends to go near their pussy unless they wear condom. Need multiple visits + treat them ok. When i say treat them ok, i meant doing things in a gentleman way. Some guys really just push the ladies' head down to their cock expecting them to bbbj. Some just straightaway yank off bra and suck nips and then expect her to be turned on within seconds.

That's why in another thread in health center/massage sub forum, there is a thread where one particular WL selectively frenches her customers. Some said she never offers frenching, while others (me and a few others) insisted she frenched very passionately till i had to break the french.

There are those who offer raw sex for top up. That's a big no!!! Never do these raw please.
Thanks for sharing,

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 06-05-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I fully agree with you.

I do my fair share of unlocking viet masseur. She offered hj to my freinds and i but i took it further. I find her attractive, tcss with her, massaged her instead and tickled her and eventually foreplayed and licked her. And naturally sex happened. The chemistry is there and she enjoys it.

And yes... eventually i raw her but i didn't cip her until a few sessions later. Once i cip her, durig the after sex chat... she suddenly became extremely loving. She sat close beside me, held my hand, lay her head on my shoulder and asked me why i like her so much. I didn't say i like her throughout all the sessions... only praised her good looking and elegant. And when i lay on the bed, she spooned position me and chatted and whispered just like a couple did.

Incredibly, when i woke up the next morning, she messaged me the food she cook... i jokingly told her i should see her cook. Then she said once she goes back, i should accompany her back to hanoi and she would cook in front of me and even feed me.

My friend unlocked another viet masseur and cip her 2-3 times. And yes, she also became extremely loving to him and will accept whatever requests he wants. I couldn't even touch her much other than a hj (expensive hj though).. she would reject my sexual advances (and my other chat group friends) while she happily accepts my friend's cip. She would even kneel down and gave him a bbbj cuz she would do anything to make him happy. He only paid the same rates for a hj excluding entrance. How amazing is that?

I really believe cumming inside them really changes the equation. They really will change and see you more like a lover than just a horny customer who wants sex. I have unlocked and up my fair share of masseurs and i can tell you... after i cum inside them a few times... they will still remember me and still message me at times even though i have not visited them for long time.

I wouldn't be interested in those "public toilet" types. They wouldn't have any reaction and remain motionless if you fuck them raw and cip because they are too used to it liao. Dangerous to raw them too if you ask me.

That's why i prefer to go for viet masseur because they are generally more selective. They do not anyhow offer sex to all guys. You have to find a way to click with them, break down their defense, up them, then conquer them and they will become meek and subservient to you.
Raw offer ML is difficult to find..
Raw with cip is dam rare ….so far didn’t got this offer leh.
Must spend lots of time on viet ml not prc ml.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
true. Its hit n miss cycles.

Last edited by warrior2013; 06-05-2024 at 09:00 AM. Reason: wrong reply
Old 06-05-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I fully agree with you.

You done it right bro. We reverse engineered the process. MLs provide tedious massages alll day. WWe do it the other way round and the customer/masseuse link is temporarily broken. It works for the PRC MLs that I encountered before. CIP is not common but I had a few of them do that. For VN mls I nvr had CIP but the raw entry unlocked a few times. Paid the same. No extra. PRC wise had times when I pay only the entry fees. Some of them asked me to go back to CHina with them which I didnt. Now already married. Cannot CIP unless its Small3 PRC n shes on pills. Otherwise the situation will ice-cream( means go out of hand ) . It doesnt work on many of them but when u have certain affinity it does happens. The boring part is when they go back be it to china ot VN we have to re-do out hunting tactics and if luck doesnt permit ( wrong type , dun click, got outta shape, revenue drop etc ) we got to hold it for a while.

Last edited by warrior2013; 06-05-2024 at 08:59 AM. Reason: correct reply
Old 06-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's the misconception.

They don't even offer sex most of the time. They only offer hj and will tell you no sex. You have to unlock them slowly. The way you talk, touch, kiss, flick hair, stroke, french, foreplay, lick are critical skills.

If you always visit WL, you won't be able to apply all those skills because WL offer sex upfront. If she's a ML, you must slowly seduce and eventually make her high until she buay tahan.

And even after unlocking, there's no guarantee they will allow raw sex.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Skythunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
true, sometimes it is the feeling for that person..that h
they give raw...I had my ml who gave me raw for a couple of times but never ask me for money...she just felt comfortable...and asked me recently why so long never ask her out to fuck...
U lucky can get free bro haha
Old 06-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's the misconception.

They don't even offer sex most of the time. They only offer hj and will tell you no sex. You have to unlock them slowly. The way you talk, touch, kiss, flick hair, stroke, french, foreplay, lick are critical skills.

If you always visit WL, you won't be able to apply all those skills because WL offer sex upfront. If she's a ML, you must slowly seduce and eventually make her high until she buay tahan.

And even after unlocking, there's no guarantee they will allow raw sex.
Agreed , we need to invest on 1 ml till her maximum output return.
Visit them more time , buy some small presents , bring them out for dinners and etc
Viet ML talk more on KC then Money …
PRC talk about money first ….
Old 06-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

I'd suggest if u plan to go for a massage, bring along your favourite/ preferred condom
Whether the ML allows u 2 bonk her it's another thing to consider.
If she said can raw, also think thrice!
Even though Viets are also Asians with some Chinese culture, u do not really know what is she thinking. If she trying to put a spell on u or they have been trained by professionals...remember fcuk them, use them ...forget them!
If u wanna raw and then creampie her..well enjoy!
I'm not in position to tell u what's right or wrong or sinful!
Old 06-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I'd suggest if u plan to go for a massage, bring along your favourite/ preferred condom
Whether the ML allows u 2 bonk her it's another thing to consider.
If she said can raw, also think thrice!
Even though Viets are also Asians with some Chinese culture, u do not really know what is she thinking. If she trying to put a spell on u or they have been trained by professionals...remember fcuk them, use them ...forget them!
If u wanna raw and then creampie her..well enjoy!
I'm not in position to tell u what's right or wrong or sinful!
Yes, I will bring along the rubber during my massage session.
Ever hit the jackpot to fuck the ml when finger her until cannot take it.
She allow me to insert her if I got rubber.
Covered the small head , doggie her till shiok shiok.
After that , just standby the rubber not to miss the chances
Old 06-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Yes, I will bring along the rubber during my massage session.
Ever hit the jackpot to fuck the ml when finger her until cannot take it.
She allow me to insert her if I got rubber.
Covered the small head , doggie her till shiok shiok.
After that , just standby the rubber not to miss the chances
I agree can get to raw, I will be high!
Make it creampie...let the sperm flow out and make her lick them clean!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1