The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hey dude, I finding her soon. So she's the pre-MILF type, maybe womanly OL type?
Wah different people have different impression bah... for me probably young housewife?

Cathy
Old 02-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah different people have different impression bah... for me probably young housewife?
Sounds about right. Let's see how I view her.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
bro y u nvr show your username haha. 12/10 looks great but even the online photo also not 12/10

sad that TN went back ah just when she is due for rotation nect week. Means this month no need to contribute to her monthly allowance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Went to check out the fuss after a bro rated her 12/10.
Place @ Lvl 3
Door open very dim one, trying to hide face. Some old Auntie tried to get me in. Quite pissed. Told her forgot stuff turned back and zao liao.

Honestly damn disappointing, cause both aunties look nothing like the listing. So bros be wary.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
walterlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Place @ Lvl 3
Door open very dim one, trying to hide face. Some old Auntie tried to get me in. Quite pissed. Told her forgot stuff turned back and zao liao.

Honestly damn disappointing, cause both aunties look nothing like the listing. So bros be wary.
Lol I ever kena one before...the picture look like 天使 + 魔鬼身材 max. Wah reach there, it open the door while hiding behind, so I no choice have to go in. In one quick move she slammed the door shut and had me cornered in her room, cb it's an adult elephant + cui and dark complexion and extremely poor attitude, and bad tempered. Even asked me top up money when I told her to blow longer than the 2 mins she gave me.

It was the worst experience I've ever had in all these years. So really cannot believe those Photoshop until u cannot even recognise them one.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
SoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySoftcoreBoi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haizzz

Natalie cancelled my 12pm appointment today ;(
Any other good Nuru B2B to recommend
Old 02-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Place @ Lvl 3

this MR looks strange. if go off after see one auntie how to know about both aunties? different people may have different standards, but the real summer nowhere near auntie loh.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey dude, I finding her soon. So she's the pre-MILF type, maybe womanly OL type?
For me syt is 19 to 24, milf is 30 and above. So between 25 to 29 is post syt/ pre milf. She's in e post syt / pre milf bracket.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Any bros tried her alr? Care to share reviews? Thanks in advance!
Old 02-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftcoreBoi View Post
Haizzz

Natalie cancelled my 12pm appointment today ;(
Any other good Nuru B2B to recommend
Same here. Sian.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I really like the JAV genre whereby housewife downblouse when doing chores, clearing thrash etc... the last time I visited her she was wearing this loose t shirt without bra-so got quite a bit of the feel when she was doing her own stuff after the session.

However need to highlight that she was quite limited in her repertoire both in massage and sensual, so the session may end with a fair bit of time for chit chatting (not uncommon but some people mind). That may also be for my case since I got only 1 x HJ.
Haha loose shirt without bra also turns me on, esp when looking into the blouse lol. Plus her pair is firm and nice, big enough for me. For me, i liked e side view when she strolled into the bathroom topless wearing just the black panty which half-covered her butt cheeks.

Ya, her massage was quite short n her sensual for me was linited in e sense no carbath, boobs massage, etc. But I'm not really a fan of cat bath or boobs massage so it was fine with me.

Maybe my taste is more towards vanilla - the new term nowadays.

I did 2 HJs and had some chit chat with her after the deed.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
this MR looks strange. if go off after see one auntie how to know about both aunties? different people may have different standards, but the real summer nowhere near auntie loh.
Take a real close look at her pictures again bro. Especially around the eyes. The most telling picture is the one where she's sitting by the bed. Here she has a conspicuous mole right at her forehead. Other pictures not there. That tells you how much ps work was done - smoothening of skin, lightening the skin, removing all the lines and bumps, etc.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Take a real close look at her pictures again bro. Especially around the eyes. The most telling picture is the one where she's sitting by the bed. Here she has a conspicuous mole right at her forehead. Other pictures not there. That tells you how much ps work was done - smoothening of skin, lightening the skin, removing all the lines and bumps, etc.

Fans of a popular Chinese video blogger who called herself "Your Highness Qiao Biluo" have been left stunned after a technical glitch during one of her live-streams revealed her to be a middle-aged woman and not the young glamorous girl they thought her to be.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-49151042

Vids can be fake too.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
haha my anti-ps skills not as power as u. i saw the real person. certainly not that glam (wear see thru nightie in dim light), but to call auntie is a super stretch of imagination.

is definitely the person in pictures, look at least pleasant la.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

Fans of a popular Chinese video blogger who called herself "Your Highness Qiao Biluo" have been left stunned after a technical glitch during one of her live-streams revealed her to be a middle-aged woman and not the young glamorous girl they thought her to be.

Vids can be fake too.
this one power, haha. maybe i should start a chat-with-hunk video station (fake) too haha
Old 02-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Vids can be fake too.
Like that also can!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1