The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

dun know why u see alr feel tempted.
i see alr know bad lobang
whistle my horse n run
Old 02-03-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
rainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to beholdrainfuck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
dun know why u see alr feel tempted.
i see alr know bad lobang
whistle my horse n run
how do you know or judge from the website or pictures
Old 02-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfuck View Post
how do you know or judge from the website or pictures
Aiyo, pictures appealed to you? Can tell instantly she's not young, plus size, and not exactly eye-candy. You cannot tell?

Wow ..

And you paid about $120 for a bah bah MILF to hj you once with only tits to roam?

Wow..

And you didn't sms and confirm price and services before going down?

Wow....

Dude, you do know for $10 less, you can get some nice syt to hj you 2 times, some also can bbbj/cim?

Live and learn bro
Old 03-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Funny, "Nude Massage" is written in bold and red, yet states "she can be topless throughout.. ".

Quite confusing. Lol.

I'll just jot her down as a "maybe" for now. If my slots open up I'll slip her in... Wahahaha
ya you can try your convert SN to FN skill.

I havent tried Rui Rui, so a bit hard to compare your vanilla with chocolate standards. But picture wise, i think she looks prettier than Rui leh.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahahaha... No thanks ... I'm a sissy seeing CC ever again.

Aiyo, 3 MLs in one house! Ooooo, thats not very comfortable. Far too much traffic.
no CC, only + Baobao
Old 03-03-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
have you tried zoya before?
how's her back stepping skill fare against zoya?

have her in my Q but yet to try ..

Thank You
never tried zoya, so cannot compare. from FR, Dian Dian seems to be more friendly thats why I go for her. Plus looks cute.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
She looks very different from photo in my opinion. Boobs a handful but she’s not slim. She’s also considered big boned type. Service wise... accommodative, HJ was mechanical.
Another bro mentioned other girls at the shop. Any good ones? Please pm if willing to share, thanks
Old 03-03-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

You folks have to realize that in the current situation visiting ML in shop or house is the same right? In fact, sometimes if the shop lack hygiene then you are worse off right? Just a reminder in case no one notice.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:23 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
She is not very new. Actually she offered much much more than hj, for a higher price. Good thing is she did not cheat on the picture and she looked exactly like the picture, just a bit more meat (but not fat at all). Very pleasant person.

Dun go if u r looking for solid hard massage. It is not her main selling point...

But it is a clean massage parlour in an happening area. U may bump into someone you know easily...
Problem with MP is... U book for ons girl...appeared another girl.....MP business must be very bad recently to even ads on SLG..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-03-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
squaty2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got good contact for Japb2b with good massage? SGL got a few options but don’t know which to go for. Any recommendations please?
Old 03-03-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by squaty2 View Post
Anyone got good contact for Japb2b with good massage? SGL got a few options but don’t know which to go for. Any recommendations please?
https://sglonelyguys.org/bella-massage/

A little old but good service.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
ya you can try your convert SN to FN skill.

I havent tried Rui Rui, so a bit hard to compare your vanilla with chocolate standards. But picture wise, i think she looks prettier than Rui leh.
Hehehe vanilla vs chocolate ice cream! Nice.

Hope nobody starts describing as Double Fudge Banana Crunch Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream next.

Ok if only 2 MLs in one place than not so bad. Been to that condo before to see other MLs, so I reckon it's fits 2 comfortably.

Anyway, I guess she's worth considering since bro stenzer here has given her a thumbs up.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These 2 look very vanilla:

Any reviews ?
I found some reviews for xiao xiao but I am not sure of it is the right one since many ML has same working names.
http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-yiyi/

http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiao-xiao/
Old 03-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
But to charge $130 in this climate?

But she does look good... Tempted, but probably no. When will this dumb covid19 be over... Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
She is not very new. Actually she offered much much more than hj, for a higher price. Good thing is she did not cheat on the picture and she looked exactly like the picture, just a bit more meat (but not fat at all). Very pleasant person.

Dun go if u r looking for solid hard massage. It is not her main selling point...

But it is a clean massage parlour in an happening area. U may bump into someone you know easily...
Old 03-03-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Anyone visited Tang Tang recently?
See from recent posts that she might be going back. Is her service in ORD mode yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonlite123 View Post
I tried to txt but no reply
TT is still around. She will leave soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks but it depends on things. I didn't ask what these were, but perhaps it's tickets or something.

I don't know why she hasn't responded. But maybe she's taking it easier now and limiting her time to more familiar customers. I'm not sure. Keep trying if you want.

Moral of the story, when ML is here, book appointments, rtm, and have your fill with her. Don't wait last minute when she's about to rtc then regret, so sad cos no slots, no reply, no time for you.

Have your fill with her, say happy goodbyes when she leaves, add her China WC if both like each other, then move on to the next.

Because in my experience, when a ML leaves, no matter how much fun and happy times you had together, when she leaves, that feeling for her WILL fade as she moves on with her China life. Unless you are still "useful" to her, meaning still financially supporting her in some way. Otherwise, she will drift apart in a few months.

Out of all the MLs and FLs I've been with through the years, perhaps only 10% I still have regular contact with. But even then our "relationship" has evolved. Most have become friends. We chat about their boyfriends and life and such. Happily, some still want to jump my bones hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1