The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 05-05-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Hearsay she is nearby Little India now
Any info would be good bro, pm me pls!
Haha wonder if she would remember me
Old 05-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Raw with MLs

In my Cheong life, I just got lucky recently and raw with 2 ML.

1 allowed raw but not allowed CIP. However she did mentioned if there are accident, just buy her morning pill. In the end, I choose to skip the hassle.

Another one is married at her country, and allowed CIP as she told me she can’t pregnant anymore. Anyway I still worry, because I scare my army too strong.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very hard to find one can raw and cip. Had one malaysian who is married to a singaporean allow me to cip and raw till she got pregnant after that did not hear from her.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

On a pure commercial basis it's hard to find raw + cip for obvious reasons.

The girl must have some feelings for you, and she must be the type who love the feeling of warm cum flooding her pussy.

That's why MILFs tend to like fucking raw. More "feeling" and they feel sexstisfied having a man they like finish inside them.

My girl likes to walk around the whole day with some of my cum still inside. She says it reminds her of the sex we had the night before hahaha
Old 06-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 12
guoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud ofguoxingren has much to be proud of

Few years ago raw a KTV girl. She was actually a PRC PR divorcee who own a hair salon. Occasionally she work part time KTV gal as her business was bad.

Me was a regular almost visited her twice weekly. One night we both was drunk after KTV closed we continue to find a hidden corner at a carpark staircase. Both of us was damn fucking high as just finish 2 bottle Martell, hugged and french like no tomorrow in a standing position and suddenly she pull her skirt up and put my Lan Jiao into her wet pussy at that point of time I was stunned like vegetable.. But because of under alcohol influenced make me more horny.. Continue to rammed her hard and after 5min I shoot all my sperm inside her pussy
I can still remember she used her skirt to wipe my sperm when it flows out from her pussy

After that night whenever my vitamin M permits I will bring her to Hotel 81 for raw sex.
Sorry guys this thread suppose to be raw with ML.

Last edited by guoxingren; 06-05-2021 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-05-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly fucking some horny massage lady is not difficult. Sometimes starting with ML who gives you HJ/ juagen. If you are those that can sustain erection for a long time and your cock is slightly longer and thicker, the massage lady high already. They will start to play your cock longer. They will strip fully and then sometimes try to grind at your cock. After a while, some will start digging themselves and try to squeeze their own tits. Slowly slowly will fuck. Haha! CIP really depends on the milf. Martin road got 2 sisters (E and F cups). Sibei horny. Youngster sis loves ppl to play with her pussy but many clients don’t know. Lol! Once I finished her, she intro me to her elder sis (next door). Lol! In the end, 3P. Kind of feel strange fucking 1 of them with the other rubbing her big tits on ur back. Lol! Best is spray ur cum at their pussy, lol! Wasted elder sis retired and left the younger milf
Old 07-05-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
On a pure commercial basis it's hard to find raw + cip for obvious reasons.

The girl must have some feelings for you, and she must be the type who love the feeling of warm cum flooding her pussy.

That's why MILFs tend to like fucking raw. More "feeling" and they feel sexstisfied having a man they like finish inside them.

My girl likes to walk around the whole day with some of my cum still inside. She says it reminds her of the sex we had the night before hahaha
This one I encountered before years back with my ex PRC gf. She would use her both legs to lock my back after I finished my load inside her. No chance for me to pull my cock out of her wet hole. I recalled seeing my thick load flowing out her wet hole. She smiled at me. This memory still in my head.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahhaa there a milf ml who was on pill becoz she had a sugar daddy who also like to cip..but he those Malaysian Chinese that shuttle between kl Singapore . I can only make appt when the sugar daddy is in Malaysia..so I won't taste other man cum
Old 10-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Firstly fucking some horny massage lady is not difficult. Sometimes starting with ML who gives you HJ/ juagen. If you are those that can sustain erection for a long time and your cock is slightly longer and thicker, the massage lady high already. They will start to play your cock longer. They will strip fully and then sometimes try to grind at your cock. After a while, some will start digging themselves and try to squeeze their own tits. Slowly slowly will fuck. Haha! CIP really depends on the milf. Martin road got 2 sisters (E and F cups). Sibei horny. Youngster sis loves ppl to play with her pussy but many clients don’t know. Lol! Once I finished her, she intro me to her elder sis (next door). Lol! In the end, 3P. Kind of feel strange fucking 1 of them with the other rubbing her big tits on ur back. Lol! Best is spray ur cum at their pussy, lol! Wasted elder sis retired and left the younger milf
Visited them several time sbefore but cant even touch their pussies... You must be very lucky that can fuck them and 3p somemore..
Old 10-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Nice, where the place?

[QUOTE=cooolman;20616053]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Look for her again! This time round I also came at the right time , she told me her aunty will be arriving next day (her period come quite accurate) as she noticed traces of blood when urine. I was thinking ho say liao can raw.

After massage me a while I strip her panties and she start to BBBJ me.. My kukubird immediately Marikita to the max and she climb on top of me and insert my LJ inside her super wet pussy.. we frenched and after a while she orgasm and give me a shy smile.. I quickly flip over her and continue to ramp at her, her moaning sound increase as I pump faster.. after a few minute i cannot tahan and ask her I'm cumming can I shoot inside "我可以射在里面吗”? She nodded and say "射吧” and I shoot all my sperm inside. We frenched again for some time before she get up from the massage table and squat down while I can see my sperm flow out just like watching Japan AV..

Sorry guys for my poor grammar..[/QUOTE

Hi guys btw I'm not going to share the contact.. I post here just to share my raw experience.

Please stay tune for my others raw experience
Old 10-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Visited them several time sbefore but cant even touch their pussies... You must be very lucky that can fuck them and 3p somemore..
Not many bro as lucky as our bro bigNehneh.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASADOA21 View Post
This one I encountered before years back with my ex PRC gf. She would use her both legs to lock my back after I finished my load inside her. No chance for me to pull my cock out of her wet hole. I recalled seeing my thick load flowing out her wet hole. She smiled at me. This memory still in my head.
Happy Fathers’ day
Old 11-05-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Reminded me about my adventure with a Pdmm many years back when she does her massage in hotels. Got close to her and eventually did raw with her.The first instance i put mine in her without umbrella, it was beyond any words to describe . Once it started, we always raw in the first part of the love making session before ending with either shooting out onto her chest or putting on a condom. Eventually, she left our shores and this was one of the best adventure that i had with a PRC.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I find last time Pdmm more fun. Don’t know why. More horny, face prettier and tits bigger. Now not sure why these ladies MIA. With China getting better, many decided to let their kids have education there. Some of them sent their children to US, UK, Australia etc…

Is that true?
Old 11-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I find last time Pdmm more fun. Don’t know why. More horny, face prettier and tits bigger. Now not sure why these ladies MIA. With China getting better, many decided to let their kids have education there. Some of them sent their children to US, UK, Australia etc…

Is that true?
Yes. Most of the PRC that speaks good English (that I know of) are educated in Australia, UK and Canada. Singapore isn't the choice for academic upbringing anymore.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1