The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 21
Bonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonker911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beaten To The Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
I have already send him my copy
Hahaha, true to your nick. So fast...

You are a nice and helpful guy. SB needs more pple like you.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Stephen Leather's Private Dancer

thanks everyone for your help, i finally manage to get it in MS word format all thanks to bro toofast too. really appreciated.

Im at page 70 now, hope to finish it in 3 days time if im not too busy in office. In a way this book is really different from others since u can relate to people and also the different places. 2 thumbs up!
Old 30-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Completed the entire book (re-read from start) while I was in Phayao. Cos nothing better to do when the darling was helping her mummy with housework/cooking. Overall I felt it was pretty good, although I felt a few areas were either a bit exagerated or perhaps in the extreme. That does not mean it is impossible.

I have to conclude that Pete had it coming, even at an early stage. He was a fool. With so many situations when it was clear that what he wanted to think of Joy is not exactly who she is, he still hung on, hoping that she will change "Joy is different". The amount of his money she spends simply cannot be accounted for, if one were to a quick mental summation of the things she told Pete that she spends on. And when evidence is available, there is nothing left to talk about. "Dtat Jai" (cut heart) is certainly not in his vocab! Or he is thinking with his little head all the time. he used but 1 sense (out of all the Mother Nature had given him) to decipher his gal.

If I were to give my tirak that much money, and her living conditions dun improve, I can only conclude that money is going somewhere else. While I dun want her to account for every baht to me, a quick mental check shows nothing is out of place that significant for me to be concerned about. And once she started on her work after her diploma, she wanted me to give her or none (which I think would be hard, now that I understand her family better). I think I will simply keep the difference into a bank account for us.

I think Private Dancer actually helps the guy who has a good/faithful Thai girlfriend to realise that there is indeed a big difference between her and someone like Joy or Sunan. Interestingly, this book helps to reassure me that I am comparatively "safe" with my tirak, for it is really tough to find an incident that parallelled what was described in the story. In fact, I must be a very lucky man (started to buy 4D liao ) coz none of the gals I had dated in LOS (5 in all) come anywhere close to the personality of Joy. Maybe cos they are either tertiary students with decent family background, working or had worked in commercial companies or ex-FLs (did it once/twice due to an extreme need), I am not really sure. Definitely their family environment must have a lot to do with it.

Food for thought - TGs like Joy: are they born or made?
Old 30-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
Food for thought - TGs like Joy: are they born or made?
It's not about born or made, rather it's a matter of choices.

Say if a non-smoker has friends around him who are smokers, he can either choose to take up smoking or remain as he is now.

Short & simple analogy, but guess you get my drift.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Stephen Leather himself will be in Jurong Regional Libray from 7pm to 8pm to launch his new book, a spy thriller.
only put down the time, never put down the date.........
如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 02-04-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuber
It's not about born or made, rather it's a matter of choices.

Say if a non-smoker has friends around him who are smokers, he can either choose to take up smoking or remain as he is now.

Short & simple analogy, but guess you get my drift.
Then ppl like them are "made". It means they can help it and do things differently, but they dun want to.
Old 02-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
I liked Private Dancer so much that I actually sent a postcard......
Yoh...no wonder u call datuk...actually u must also give thanks to bro "Keet" also.
He is the one who spotted this book & pass it on to the threadstarter...
Old 02-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Yoh...no wonder u call datuk...actually u must also give thanks to bro "Keet" also.
It was actually the first time in years I read a book.....and I couldn't stop till I finish it....re-read it a few times too

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 02-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
??????

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can read ah?
It's in English leh.. not Bahasa so that's why you read a few times? To understand?
That is a good one, I must say. Datuk what is yr reply? Must give good one oso hor! Guess now I learning to take it easy, relax and laugh at myself and at others, with others. Thanks to Film always ask me tam mai kriat? Yaa kit maak maak lah
Old 04-04-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You can read ah?
It's in English leh.. not Bahasa so that's why you read a few times? To understand?
ahem, FYI I have a degree in English Literature from Cambridge and presently I am working on a book....a collection of short stories based on relationships with Thai WLs......I believe it will be a bestseller.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 05-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
ahem, FYI I have a degree in English Literature from Cambridge and presently I am working on a book....a collection of short stories based on relationships with Thai WLs......I believe it will be a bestseller.
ohhh bro u wan my history.......
Old 07-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can anyone pm me or email ([email protected]) the link for the full copy or is there a bookshop in Malaysia that sells it? I only managed to download the preview version, keen to read the rest of the story.
Old 07-04-2005, 10:01 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Uploaded a copy of Private Dancer in words format. Do download it fast while the link is alive. Any brothers who find it useful please up my points for my effort. Thanks

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...H1A250E4GECK9B
Old 07-04-2005, 10:38 PM

Reloaded a copy of Private Dancer in words format. Download it fast if the above link no longer works. Any brothers who find it useful please up my points for my effort. Thanks

Cheers and enjoy. Its definitely one of the best book i have read as i can relate it to the places in bangkok that i been to. Hope u al enjoy as much as i do

Reloaded link : http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...R0XOOMHXI66KWA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread