The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sashimi13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A TSIM SHA SHUI Experience

...well bros here thank you for your patience as I have just arrived home yesterday.Sorry i could not continue my previous experience any earlier as I had to attend to some last minute meetings overseas which took me about 6days. I am only a small fry in the company so I get pushed here and there on last minute assignments...which at times I don't mind.Back to the report....
So we met at Sheraton Hotel the next day at 6pm. As I came down the lift, I felt she (Emily) would be just a gal of yesterday.How lucky can I get...such happenings only happens in the movies,in stories we hear from third parties and in some reports in Sammyboy's but it never happens to us.
Somehow something inside my stomach gripped.She could be at the designated place.70% I felt, NO she won't be here. 20% I felt, she would. 5%, left to fate.The other 5%, neutral.
Gosh!.......Half past the hour.Don't think any lady would wait up for a guy.''Yeah typical Singaporean''...that's what most of you will be saying at this point....No excuses for me and if I do meet her,there's no excuse for me
to give.
As I was about 5 feet from the hotel exit.....coming up the stairs was Emily...wow she was dressed in a dress, a colour I can't described which is close to blood red and yet there was a tinge of light gold.Boy I am bad for colour description.
Anyway I was stunned so was she.Before I could say anything I received a peck on my left and then right cheek which I reciprocated. As we walked to our makan joint,she holding my waist and I holding her arse close to her crack she just kept stealing glances once in a while.
Sorry guys,numerous calls coming in and I can't concentrate on the above topic.As I am typing, I am also recollecting the happy moments and the build up of passion.I will surely and trully continue once I find peace and quiet to savour the moment.
Me out but not for long......
Old 05-06-2005, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A Mongkok Experience

Notice that most bro here uses the one floor one service, has any bro tried those hotel reservations?

One good example is KK (http://sex141.com/php/memberDetail.php?id=7825).

One thing is that their price seems to varies quite a bit from HK$500 to HK$1600. Also does anyone knows which hotel they take these photos in?
Old 05-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
indoman_il deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemac21
Notice that most bro here uses the one floor one service, has any bro tried those hotel reservations?

One good example is KK (http://sex141.com/php/memberDetail.php?id=7825).

One thing is that their price seems to varies quite a bit from HK$500 to HK$1600. Also does anyone knows which hotel they take these photos in?
Hey bros.. i live in Jakarta but visit HK all the time and never do anything.
this time decided to order a girl from 141.com

A night before my flight...
sit down and look for some lookers to take to my room... wrote some names/numbers from the Hotel reservtion girls and decided to go for a girl name "Ce Ce" god knows i cant find her now as there r so many Ce Ce in this site.
long story short in hong #### got to my hotel room and made the call.
now i dont speak chinese and the guy that answered the phone just didnt get it when i said "Mandarin Hotel" anyways he got it and said he will send her with in the hour and price hk$600 but since she comes from the other side to the island it will be hk$100 extra.
now i really didnt feel like bargening since i was tiered and just didnt feel like it.
waited an hour and nothing... after 30min he called my room telling me she is on the way if i still want her, i said sure.
after another 30min door bell ring and i see her AND another girl!!!... thought to myself "is it my lucky day" maybe i was rewarded another girl for waiting a long time but somehow i quickly choose one as i didnt want trubble later on (pay for 1 pay for 2????). so kicked the other, maybe a mistake i would never know.
in she walks looks really nice.. took her to the shower but she really didnt do anything put her on the bed and told her to BJ me (no cap) and feels.... lets just say i had better.
than i put a cap on and move her to doggy, now at this point she made such a sound like a dog begging for mercy like begging me not to fuck her.
i dont know about u but it made me very horny... punding her hard.. her pussy that was tight at start was not as tight now... after a few min of heavy pumping she was mouning haevly i than pushed her head to the pilow and hold her head and hair so her body was tilted down and kept pumping while half stending on the bad,
than i felt its time to come i quickly got out and took off the condom turned her and came on her face/cheast she was shocked. i thought to my self are u a hor or what?? ..... she stood up very fast and run to clean her self,
i than put the money on the table and showed her the door.
end of story.

till today i dont know whats the story with the other girl that came with her
should i have taken both of them and pay for one only ??? what do u guys think??!!????

Name: Ce Ce
Body: 7/10
Pussy: very tight..... seems like she was scared of me. what a girl.
Bj: 5/10
Fj: 7/10
RFR i would for sure with another girl but if young and unexpiranced girls does it to you... than you should go for 141..

Next time i will go for 2girls.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the overview of things but from your FR, the girl sounded a little mechanical (not GFE?). I wonder if that goes for the rest of them.

These hotel reservation gals as I understand it they are usually younger in age (less experience perhaps) vs those in "one floor one".

In the early days when sex141.com started, I recall they have got hotel reservations standard gals in "one floor one" and cheaper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoman_il
Hey bros.. i live in Jakarta but visit HK all the time and never do anything.
this time decided to order a girl from 141.com

RFR i would for sure with another girl but if young and unexpiranced girls does it to you... than you should go for 141..

Next time i will go for 2girls.
Old 06-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
indoman_il deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro joemac21...
Yes ur right no GF like but u never know.... so many to choose from.
next mounth i'll be in HK with a friend and i still dont know if i should take him to a floor girl or i should call to my hotel....
what do u think was the deal with the 2 girls that came
even when i called for 1 ?????
i still wonder if it was a trick....
Old 08-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sashimi13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Tsim Sha Shui Experience

Sorry guys,I had typed the entire balance of my experience for the past 45 mins and lost the entire page when my power tripped.Let me rectify this fault before another occurs.Thanks for your patience and understanding.Will do some short typping in other forums to test stability of system here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1