The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Cheatng website ?? Your thoughts

Bet on a particular website , I notice something fishy.

So i did a small experiment. Bet $50 on Web A and $50 on Web B on the same team. NBA Pre-season Lakers eat 4 win 0.85.

Web A accepted and confirm the bet within like 5 seconds.

Web B still pending after one minute.

During this one minute, Lakers shoot 3 points more than Nuggets. The bet was rejected. And the odds become Lakers eat 1 win 0.92

What im trying to say is, is Web B purposely holding off the bet to see if the results go their way or the punters way ? Maybe if that point of time Nuggets score 3 more points instead, my bet will be accepted as lakers is losing more than 7 points ?

Also when Web A alreayd confirm the results and payout the winnings, Web B is still pending after 60mins ! When i wechat their support, always the same reply "We will credit your winnings when the relevant department has confirm the same results from all officail websites"

When i tell them other betting websites already confirm the results, they never reply back.

I am not against the betting agent but this kind of Web B websites better stay clear as it is not punters-friendly.

2bcbet.com

Bigger and better
Old 05-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheatng website ?? Your thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post

So i did a small experiment. Bet $50 on Web A and $50 on Web B on the same team. NBA Pre-season Lakers eat 4 win 0.85.

During this one minute, Lakers shoot 3 points more than Nuggets. The bet was rejected. And the odds become Lakers eat 1 win 0.92

What im trying to say is, is Web B purposely holding off the bet to see if the results go their way or the punters way ? Maybe if that point of time Nuggets score 3 more points instead, my bet will be accepted as lakers is losing more than 7 points ?

Also when Web A alreayd confirm the results and payout the winnings, Web B is still pending after 60mins ! When i wechat their support, always the same reply "We will credit your winnings when the relevant department has confirm the same results from all officail websites"

When i tell them other betting websites already confirm the results, they never reply back.

I am not against the betting agent but this kind of Web B websites better stay clear as it is not punters-friendly.

2bcbet.com
is it 2bcbet.com? or what web is it?

plz indicate which agent if possible so we can be aware.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
is it 2bcbet.com? or what web is it?

plz indicate which agent if possible so we can be aware.
Yes its 2bcbet

Its not the agent fault so wont mention who. Anyway the agent not from here also.

Just advise bros to avoid betting with 2bcbet

Bigger and better
Old 06-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
FireStormZ is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

2bcbet.com
My point of view is that they r of different sportbooks , example tbs / Wft . tBs payout is slower compared to WFT. Their odds also different by abit. As for the 60mins still pending , is better to go directly to their sportbooks customer service and clarify
Old 06-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes its 2bcbet

Its not the agent fault so wont mention who. Anyway the agent not from here also.

Just advise bros to avoid betting with 2bcbet
yeah i know which agent has that web. will avoid that agent for time being. best is tbsbet and cmdbet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1