The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysters View Post
Damn sad she left liao.

I have been trying to get appointment with her for the longest time but it is either she is full or the timing doesnt suit me.
I wonder why you could not get any slots with her. Afaik business during her last few weeks wss slow and she often had vacant slots. Anyway she will be back again..... hopefully we do not have to wait too long.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
qn regarding Ling Ling jie's place:
  1. juagen and prostate treatment are different right?
  2. prostate treatment is a $150 top-up? or is $150 JG+Prostate treatment?
  3. out of curiosity, what is the "atmosphere" like for shop/spa environments? i would imagine Ling Ling jie's place will likely to bump into fellow customers since it's a well-known place, but what about the spas (those happy endings one)?

gamxia in advance!!
You are several years too late..... the present LLJ no longer is the same. Now she does not do massage or juagen..... this is delegated to her disciples / staff. She will only do prostate massage which her staff will try to convince you to try when they are massaging you. I think this prostate massage thingy is a con job. Pay S$150 for LLJ to poke her finger into your asshole and dig around for 2-3 mins..... then she will ask her staff to continue your massage and jerk you off. Easy money for 2-3 mins work.

It was so different when she was just starting out more than 30 yrs ago...... back then she actually do decent massage and her juagen got standard one.
Old 14-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You are several years too late..... the present LLJ no longer is the same. Now she does not do massage or juagen..... this is delegated to her disciples / staff. She will only do prostate massage which her staff will try to convince you to try when they are massaging you. I think this prostate massage thingy is a con job. Pay S$150 for LLJ to poke her finger into your asshole and dig around for 2-3 mins..... then she will ask her staff to continue your massage and jerk you off. Easy money for 2-3 mins work.

It was so different when she was just starting out more than 30 yrs ago...... back then she actually do decent massage and her juagen got standard one.
Damn...
  1. Are her staff's juagen the real deal? I mean, i can always reject the upsell. I just wanna try the "most real" JG, since every review on most sites claim their lady's JG is also legit.
  2. Also, her place has happy endings? (i'm more shocked/naive, than actually wanting to seek it out.)
Old 14-11-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Yes, one of the safest bet. She will be back...
Stay tune.
If so that’s great news, she really goes all out to make sure you have a wonderful time, superb service
Old 14-11-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried the below FL masseuse …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xin-xin-massage/

FL - Xin Xin
Origin - Wuxi, prc
Age - early thirties (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - Meaty and towards plump. Arms and legs are slim though. I liken that to pear shape. Fair and smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural C (sagged a little) with pale brown nips
Venue - Clean, small and quite conducive private apt.

Looks - She looked like the gal in the second pic in polka dots dress but minus 10-15% because the pic was filtered to make it looks smoother.

Pre shower action - 7/10; game to have some fun with me … we caressed each other mildly.

Shower action - N/A but she showered for me Pre- and post-session

Massage - 8.0/10 Can tell she was trained. Better one by FL standard.

Cat bath - 7.0/10 surprisingly she offered some catbath but briefly on my back torso and licked my ears too.

French kiss - N/A just a few pecks on my lips

AR - N/A

H’dly - 7.0/10 Quite stimulating

BBBJ - 7.5/10 Deep throated and sensually done! She also licked and sucked my scrotum.

HJ - 8.0/10 Pussy rubbing on my dick whilst she simultaneously Stimulated my dick head with her fingers to ejaculation.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Great personality, chatty and not a time watcher.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
FR on Dora
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/dora-massage/

Am surprised she looks prettier than pics. Bottom left photo closest.
Very cute and lively personality and like her massage, not too hard not too soft, just nice. Her boobs need no mention, can easily be one of the best among the ml. Don’t recall her using phone. Nice head massage towards the end. She reminds me of my poly classmate. RTM: of course
What u mentioned is great! She is NOT Milf, she's indeed Beautiful & adorable, voluptous like the photos, & really like the smell & touch of her long curly hair. I 💞 her service is becos she really can give u a good relaxing and hard massage (u could try her Thai cracking twists, but bear in mind that if u r huge, give the petite shapely lady a break lah). Btw, she had already spelt out clearly of her services in Sglonelyguy, so let's save our energy & time from "unlocking" what're not provided on our first visit. Just go enjoy her massage & caress. Really pleasant & cheeky lady, so treasure the moment and show some care for this gem, and you will enjoy a surprising happy ending which is worth reminiscing.🥰
I wish u all will enjoy a good time too, & all the best!

Last edited by Hapidud; 14-11-2022 at 11:29 PM.
Old 14-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I wonder why you could not get any slots with her. Afaik business during her last few weeks wss slow and she often had vacant slots. Anyway she will be back again..... hopefully we do not have to wait too long.
Yeah always saw her wc post on 6pm mentioning that slot available 7pm-12am
Old 15-11-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if right place to ask, but how horrendous is the juagen pain scale?

Interested in the benefits but I'm a huge pussy, massage with proper strength alr about to cry esp for calves area. I don't really complain but I think ML can guess from my back assuming a lobster shape lol. Idw neighbors think domestic violence happening when ML doing juagen...
Old 15-11-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Adding a MR for Fei Fei as got curious with the recent coverage on her by fellow bros.

Location is as per her ad and pretty accessible since it's a hotel. Depending on how you see it, hygiene wise is there with the use of disposable towels but not as absorbent as regular towels. She also took a quick shower after me b4 the massage starts which I appreciate.

Cute would be the word to describe her, mid to late twenties based on what i see, petite and chatty with C+ to D boobs that look really big on her frame. Fairly slim though not the gym type of slim. Not much of an ass but that is pretty rare in Chinese ladies.

Puts in effort for massage and a nice 69 positioning during the HJ to finish me off. All in all, the experience was pleasant though and left at the 50mins mark. Probably won't RTM as lacking a bit of chemistry with her and I don't dig her looks. Hope bros find this MR useful.
Old 15-11-2022, 04:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Adding a MR for Fei Fei as got curious with the recent coverage on her by fellow bros.

Location is as per her ad and pretty accessible since it's a hotel. Depending on how you see it, hygiene wise is there with the use of disposable towels but not as absorbent as regular towels. She also took a quick shower after me b4 the massage starts which I appreciate.

Cute would be the word to describe her, mid to late twenties based on what i see, petite and chatty with C+ to D boobs that look really big on her frame. Fairly slim though not the gym type of slim. Not much of an ass but that is pretty rare in Chinese ladies.

Puts in effort for massage and a nice 69 positioning during the HJ to finish me off. All in all, the experience was pleasant though and left at the 50mins mark. Probably won't RTM as lacking a bit of chemistry with her and I don't dig her looks. Hope bros find this MR useful.
Honest feedback. No big tummy right? Up you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-11-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Quote:

Upz u pointz. Very true 👍
Old 15-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun97 View Post
Not sure if right place to ask, but how horrendous is the juagen pain scale?

Interested in the benefits but I'm a huge pussy, massage with proper strength alr about to cry esp for calves area. I don't really complain but I think ML can guess from my back assuming a lobster shape lol. Idw neighbors think domestic violence happening when ML doing juagen...
Depending which ML doing the Juagen
I visited Mindy once, I would say very legit and will explain to you what’s your issue even you didn’t mention to her. And advise you certain things to do to helps.
I haven’t go back for 2nd treatment yet, as I still scare of the pain. To me is really very painful when she pull the vein and ask you where the pain reaches.

Some bros may find ok for them, her massage is also good. I the back step at your back and ask you to open your mouth wide also my first time experience.
Old 15-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Well she did provide AR service when I visited her. Not sure if it's a hidden menu.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Depending which ML doing the Juagen
I visited Mindy once, I would say very legit and will explain to you what’s your issue even you didn’t mention to her. And advise you certain things to do to helps.
I haven’t go back for 2nd treatment yet, as I still scare of the pain. To me is really very painful when she pull the vein and ask you where the pain reaches.

Some bros may find ok for them, her massage is also good. I the back step at your back and ask you to open your mouth wide also my first time experience.
Is Mindy still working, I thought I saw her ad in SLG a few weeks ago?

The pain level for her JG was 8 and was told to top up $15 for special JG oil. The Thai massage was fantastic especially the back stepping and neck cracking moves.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Is Mindy still working, I thought I saw her ad in SLG a few weeks ago?

The pain level for her JG was 8 and was told to top up $15 for special JG oil. The Thai massage was fantastic especially the back stepping and neck cracking moves.
Should be working unless she go for holiday. She is local now, so won’t RTC.
Try message her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1