The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Co living with her housemates have good and bad.

The good things are more exciting as we can hear what was happening in the next room etc

The bad things are may kana physco to try 3p or 4 hands massage. If u booked her roommates in future and let the usual ML saw you, she may give u that unfaithful look. Lol. Lastly the chances of getting raid is higher compare to ML staying alone.
Lol. For me the only problem is the higher risk of getting busted. Because so many people in our confirm jialat one, especially if both are popular.
The rest don’t really matter, 3p is not something I would take up anyway.
The unfaithful one to most don’t really care although to a certain extent I do feel that, which was why I never ever tried the renowned Princess, cos I was way too invested and attached to her good friend Ruby lol. But back then when they two in the same apartment fuyoh that place must have felt like heaven.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Hi any kind bros can PM me LinLin and JingJing WeChat? I just came back to this ML scene. Want to try what you guys recommended.
Below link is the 2 girls please!
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/
Don’t bother la, most bros won’t give, give already they also most probably would not accept.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
hmmm....interesting comment.
I thought their business are quite good ?
I mean comparing to the real APs of the past, nowadays AP here are not that busy. Last time you really have to book days in advance to get a slot not just your favorite slot.
Plus yes expenses much lower then so it’s easier to make enough. Now the pass is harder to get, air tix and rental all so expensive if the pass is short they don’t see the point, too long they cannot tahan cos cannot go back home easily.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thirak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Her boobs are enhanced, however not that hard as yezi(ex TT listed FL) if you know who she is.

Thank You
Anyone ever try angel baby have fj and bj?
Old 26-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
Hi any kind bros can PM me LinLin and JingJing WeChat? I just came back to this ML scene. Want to try what you guys recommended.
Below link is the 2 girls please!
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/jingjing-massage/
No one will give to you for sure. Even if lucky got bro give to you, the ML also won't accept you as you not in their DB.
Old 26-10-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Not a good idea asking WeChat like this bro. Else not fair for other bros who not in their database right?
Just ignore these. Most of the ml won't add you even if you have their wechat.
Old 26-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
cress is a Helpful and Caring Samstercress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-xiao-ai/

KTV dropout cos she cant drink (according to her) so the face and body have a bit of standard. Greeted me wearing office wear, collared shirt and skirt.

Face: 9/10 (close to what you can see in pic) very gum me. Pretty.
Massage: 2/10 (not experienced. Was a florist back home)
Sensual: 1/10 (light licking and kissing of MY nips)
Boobs: soft, big B (enhanced) small pointy nips.
Body: 6/10 tight, no visible fats, small fleshy ass
Hj: 2/10 (no fancy moves, just tugging)

Cannot zhut, cannot kiss. Skirt on, cannot reach inside. Only top off and can fondle boobs and nips. Honestly, no reason to go.

But the restrictions is there cos she is green, if more bros go train her it might get better.
Keen to learn and very obliging.

RTM: maybe. Too many restrictions, return likely for the personality.
Old 26-10-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Don’t bother la, most bros won’t give, give already they also most probably would not accept.
Somemore he's asking these two angpai WeChat lol.
Old 26-10-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
pooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpooptato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-coco/

My first exp at condo loc as I'm trying to get my nr into the database, so tried my luck at new MLs.

Looks discount 30%-40% from photos, but claims if she has make up it will look the same (lol). She asked me if she looked the same as photos so she also know the photos not accurate at all.

Massage soso but back stepping was decent.
Sensual was decent with licking all over the body, other than that nothing special.

I value a nice massage but it was unsatisfactory so won't RTM.
Old 26-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BJtryouts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, able to recommend any girls to help me get into database. I've tried a few girls but i still seem to not be in there. Pls pm or reply. Thanks in advance
Old 26-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Can try her roommate xiao ai , I think xiao ai is prettier and friendlier .
never tried Dora but Xiao Ai is cute. And very shy haha

edit: just noticed got 2 Xiao Ai. Referring to the "love" one

Last edited by Link7888; 26-10-2022 at 10:56 PM.
Old 26-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Looks good. Do try and give fr!

In exchange I tried the coco in sbc.
Lao chio,just manage her age expectation. But her figure looks hotter than 90% girls in their 20s and 30s. One thing turned me off is her accent, Abit viet sounding. and keep repeating if I like, become her regular. This kind of things need to remind repeatedly meh.
https://isyou-11.com/model/joy-3510/
Find her Ads in other site, reviews lousy
Old 27-10-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
keep trying and keep your cool !

I have been visiting ML since the days of hotel81. Then I stop for a few years as I have a regular in MP. Restarted in 2019/20. The ML who I book initially agree to the appointment. When I arrived at her condo, she hesitate to give me her unit number. Tried coaxing her but failed. As it was late, it’s unlikely I am able to book another ML. Just a few blocks away, there’s a MP. So I send her picture of the MP and tell her that if she don’t give me her unit number, I will visit the MP instead. Long story short, that MP is clean joint and I had a 1 hour massage. I complaint to her that she should not let me make a wasted trip. She apologized and I let it go. Getting angry at her wouldn’t make any diff

After the massage, I walk to the nearby prata shop. I send her a picture of the prata and asked if she would like to join me. Guess what? She asked if I can tabao for her instead. I agree after she promised that she wouldn’t fly me aeroplane again

The ML and her room mate even came down in a sexy nightie to pick me as I was having issues with the access. This might sounds liked a fairy tale. she was visibly touched and asked if I still want massage after eating the prata. She even suggested that I sleep over as I am the last customer. Yeah, she agree to help me write a good comment in the database. Ha ha …….just sharing
knn, just sharing my personal encounter also got pple zap me for boasting my ego and talk cock. Dude, this thread is named TCSS! Your eyes shoot bird ? Didn’t see the word TCSS ?

ps: not that the points matters a lot to me, just voicing out …..
Old 27-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
keep trying and keep your cool !

I have been visiting ML since the days of hotel81. Then I stop for a few years as I have a regular in MP. Restarted in 2019/20. The ML who I book initially agree to the appointment. When I arrived at her condo, she hesitate to give me her unit number. ..........

.....The ML and her room mate even came down in a sexy nightie to pick me as I was having issues with the access. This might sounds liked a fairy tale. she was visibly touched and asked if I still want massage after eating the prata. She even suggested that I sleep over as I am the last customer. Yeah, she agree to help me write a good comment in the database. Ha ha …….just sharing

Thanks for sharing, bro.

A few years ago, I was scheduled to meet the playful AP, Momo, late one Friday night at her RV apt. There was a police car with flashing lights downstairs. As I was her regular, I just went upstairs and we proceeded with the session, with the flashing red/blue lights from the police car constantly visible through the openings between the curtains. It was quite kinky.

After the session, we watched a few drunk chaps being handled by the police, while standing at her third-floor apt.’s tiny balcony (or in reality, a planter area) when we had a post-session smoke and drink.
Old 27-10-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinMing54321 View Post
Bro could share her ctc? Ad na now
Search jiao jiao