The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/elle-massage/

One of the biggest boobs nice and soft around need to visit her as soon as possible if not going to miss
Old 07-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2847 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Tarma HJ is a no-no for me. I rather have back-to-back sessions with 2 of them. Go to the next room after finishing the session without the need to wear back the clothes. That's more kinky. Hahaha........
Now that's the difference between a master and a padawan.
That really sounds like a fun day out
Old 07-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Very unique room/location in general.
I have nothing to hiam for Tian Niu, she ticked all the boxes
I too find TN checks all my boxes. The wallet friendly rate is just icing on the cake.

As for location, I may be the oddball here, in fact I like it and find it rather unique, it's like housing a sweet mistress in some secret lair. Plus TN is a neat freak and keeps her place clean and tidy. Pity (to me lah) that as Bro Special Spawner mentioned, she won't be back to that secret base of operations when return.

The only "bad" point about that place of hers is the sound proofing sucks, and when she gets carried away and moan louder, I think those smokers at first floor alley can hear lol. Gosh I miss her oredi, can't wait for her return!!
Old 07-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I was browsing through but couldn’t mind reviews on https://sglonelyguy.org/dora-massage/ and https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$$$$$-massage/. Any one tried them yet? Kind to share your exp? Thanks!

The $$$ is 🐱🐱
Old 07-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207207 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/elle-massage/

One of the biggest boobs nice and soft around need to visit her as soon as possible if not going to miss
Blurred pictures. All wrapped up, can't see tummy or even arms in the pictures... Hate to say this but probably her boobs are not the only things that are big.

Like Wei Wei ... Huge nice knockers but she also rather chunky. Her pictures are well taken and well doctored.

If ML/FL has big tits, more often than not, she is also big all over unfortunately.
Old 07-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Tarma HJ is a no-no for me. I rather have back-to-back sessions with 2 of them. Go to the next room after finishing the session without the need to wear back the clothes. That's more kinky. Hahaha.......

Today seems many MLs are busy. Texted 10+ of them, all fully booked for today. Seems like 11pm is the earliest. Which is a no-no for me. Have curfew till the long weekend.
Of course bro, usually the good ones hard to get same day peak hours timing, not to mention today is the day cowherd meets the weaver girl

Also stay safe this month is 7th month
Old 07-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Refer to his recent postings and you'd get a clearer picture..
Actually know, can smell, but just clueing in unsuspecting bros.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Current WW still bui bui arh? Read that she has lost a lot of weight..

If so may have to reconsider booking her, despite her nice assets..
Her boobs are lovely, nicely shaped too. But she is rather chunky. Being tallish helps but still definitely a very plus size girl. Big bone is how some refer to it. Let's just say that when she had her nightie tucked around the waist while servicing me, I wasn't motivated to remove it. Lol. Complexion also suffering from the heat perhaps.

No rtm for me.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I too find TN checks all my boxes. The wallet friendly rate is just icing on the cake.

As for location, I may be the oddball here, in fact I like it and find it rather unique, it's like housing a sweet mistress in some secret lair. Plus TN is a neat freak and keeps her place clean and tidy. Pity (to me lah) that as Bro Special Spawner mentioned, she won't be back to that secret base of operations when return.

The only "bad" point about that place of hers is the sound proofing sucks, and when she gets carried away and moan louder, I think those smokers at first floor alley can hear lol. Gosh I miss her oredi, can't wait for her return!!
No, i like the place very much too, nice big place and very electrifying atmosphere, better then the usual walls and doors. Hopefully she does return,
havent had enough of her yet. Her slow and sensual HJ is very unique for me, i won't ask her her to do anything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnso View Post
Hi Bros,

I was browsing through but couldn’t mind reviews on https://sglonelyguy.org/dora-massage/ and https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$$$$$-massage/. Any one tried them yet? Kind to share your exp? Thanks!

The $$$ is 🐱🐱
Dora has been here for very long already and my suggestion is to take the $170.00, its quite enjoyable
Old 07-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
No, i like the place very much too, nice big place and very electrifying atmosphere, better then the usual walls and doors. Hopefully she does return,
havent had enough of her yet. Her slow and sensual HJ is very unique for me, i won't ask her her to do anything else

Dora has been here for very long already and my suggestion is to take the $170.00, its quite enjoyable
this according to her was a convert from a small office space by landlord. I know y some like it bcoz for drivers is very convenient with public cp, backdoor access. but still is better for her to relocate in a proper apartment, more for her staying environment to be more conducive.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good, at least this forum has served its purpose
Personally don’t like tarma, especially for HJ only
But when the opportunity presents itself in the flesh, hard to say no

Bai Xue is something else though
Does bai xue work in a hotel? Planning a visit.. but don't really like hotels...and the place has expensive parking and erps all over i think.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, just went dsc today due to LJ discharge. Tio lottery n have to get jab n pills. Chiong safe...
Old 07-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh my.. Was close to pulling the trigger to booking a FJ session with her..

Thanks for the heads-up! $140 saved..

No worries. $140 is definitely not a Cat she should consider herself in.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Does bai xue work in a hotel? Planning a visit.. but don't really like hotels...and the place has expensive parking and erps all over i think.
Yes bro it’s a little unfortunate, don’t frequent hotels myself too
Old 07-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Of course bro, usually the good ones hard to get same day peak hours timing, not to mention today is the day cowherd meets the weaver girl

Also stay safe this month is 7th month
I managed to confirm a slot for a lady after messaging late last night.
The lady used to ignore all my messages, so I'm pleasantly surprised.
Don't give up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1