The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OldHoneyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Think she only wanted to show me the top part of her bikini area which isn't exactly the pubic region.
That is what i think so too
Old 13-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mbappe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't get to see any relatives naked but once got caught naked by my uncle's wife when i was 15. That day I was changing my clothes in the kitchen and when I was naked, my uncle wife came into kitchen to use bathroom. When I heard a sound, I turned around to watch and there she was. She saw me fully naked and only said oops sorry and turned her face as she looked shy. That was one of the best perverted experience i ever had in my life.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12393 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbappe7 View Post
Didn't get to see any relatives naked but once got caught naked by my uncle's wife when i was 15. That day I was changing my clothes in the kitchen and when I was naked, my uncle wife came into kitchen to use bathroom. When I heard a sound, I turned around to watch and there she was. She saw me fully naked and only said oops sorry and turned her face as she looked shy. That was one of the best perverted experience i ever had in my life.
Probably at that time you still under age.....cannot do much

I believe she enjoyed your surprise nude.
Old 13-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12393 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Give +11 points for your good post.
Old 13-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
awoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why don't you change in the toilet?
Old 08-05-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During a gathering at a friend's house, we went out to smoke at the staircase. Halfway through the smoke break suddenly had the urge to shit. Quickly rush back into the house but the common toilet was occupied, very urgent so didnt think much and master toilet came to my mind.

As the living room's aircon was on, the master bedroom door was closed. I opened the door and sitting on the bed was my friend's wife topless, breastfeeding their newborn. The baby stopped sucking and both mother and baby looked towards me. Both her full C cup breast staring at me too. I stood there and stared for a good few seconds before i regained composure and exit the room with a raging cock and lost the urge to shit.

As i closed the bedroom door, my other friend's gf got out from the common bathroom. I quickly went into the common bathroom, still have the perfume smell of this gf, as i lost the urge to shit, i started wanking my raging cock thinking of the earlier scene and enjoying the lingering perfume smell.

What a great gathering..
Old 11-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Hi everybody, I'm pretty busy with work since the opening of our economy but would like to share this encounter over the long Easter weekend.

I was invited to dinner over at a colleague's place (happens to be near my place) over the Easter long weekend.

If you guys remember about a previous encounter I wrote with regards to a zoom session where the wife of a colleague accidently flashed herself?

It's his home that I'm going to, his name is dale and his wife diane.

As mentioned before, I don't know diane personally, only spoke to her couple of times on d&d and family outings.

As for dale, he's kind of the 'take it easy' person but he gets things done and most importantly he's easy to get along. I've worked on couple of projects with him so we're naturally closer when it comes to working relationship.

Since his place is near, I took my time to walk over with a box of chocolate bought earlier. Think it was about slightly over 7pm when I arrived.

Dale greeted me at the door and ushered me to the living area where I sat on a nice looking leather sofa. In the background, I can hear a kid's voice and dale sat with me saying that diane will be out quickly as she's occupied with their boy.

It wasn't long before diane pops out wearing what seems to be a cotton nightshirt which accentuates her figure (). 'Hi! Long time no see, thanks for coming over, let's get on with dinner, sorry to hold you guys up' diane said with a wide smile.

We adjourned to the dining table where 3 sets of utensils and plates have already been laid out nicely. As the table is square, dale took the seat beside me and diane was on the opposite side facing me.

We had a great conversation and I got to know diane better. The food is fantastic and it was prepared by diane from what I understand from dale. In summary diane probably is just below 1.7M, long black hair and nice long legs. She's a little like dale, easy going and friendly. Throughout dinner, I managed to spot a couple of down blouse from diane (as she was sitting opposite me), didn't spot a bra (no pokies either) but I may be wrong (). Besides, I've seen her full frontal before and she appears to be B cup, doesn't feel like she's doing it intentionally.

Dale and I continued our conversation back at the living space while diane cleared out the table. She reappeared with their little boy (tommy) and it was fun watching him play, think he should be around 3 to 4 years old. I was engrossed with tommy and should have paid more attention to diane in hindsight. Lost count how many down blouse diane was showing but don't remember seeing a nip slip.

It was some time later when dale excused himself for the bathroom and I remember tommy making a nuisance of himself wanting diane to do something (baby language, I don't understand). Diane stood and picked tommy up (another down blouse as she was facing me) and that seems to do the trick. However in the process, the front of diane's nightshirt got lifted by a few inches and was unaware she was giving me a great close up view of her trimmed dark pubes and pussy lips (.

That caught me by surprise and I had a good look for a good 30 seconds at least because diane was looking over her shoulder in dale's direction as he was exiting the bathroom (and complaining to him about tommy). Wow, from what I remember, she used to keep a bush and now she's got it all shaved off. Luckily for me, the nightshirt wasn't that long and she might be used to wearing it at home without panties.

It was tough keeping my woody in check after diane restored her modesty by putting tommy down (another down blouse) without realizing she has just flashed her pubes right in front of her husband's colleague. I excused myself to the bathroom and was pretty much still in shock over what has happened.

Spent some time calming myself before stepping out and calling it a night (think tommy needs to sleep from the looks of his behaviour). As I stepped out of their home, I couldn't help rewinding the moment in my head during my walk back home, had a tough time sleeping that night.

That's all to it, hope you guys like it. I guess it'll be tricky next time I see diane knowing how she looks with and without a bush.

Feel free to contribute your surprise encounters.
Old 11-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pevoton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share bro taegukgi. I guess diane should be wearing only a large t-shirt at home, and nothing else underneath.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Saw a colleague naked before.
Reason: cause i fucked her for 2months plus. 😅
Cant complain much. First big boobs that i have tried (E/F cup) and first malaysian that i fucked.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3662 / Power: 13
kkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond reputekkevinn6 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice share
Old 12-05-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Saw a colleague naked before.
Reason: cause i fucked her for 2months plus. 😅
Cant complain much. First big boobs that i have tried (E/F cup) and first malaysian that i fucked.
E/F cup ???
err.. is she like fat or heavy duty ?
Old 12-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
E/F cup ???
err.. is she like fat or heavy duty ?
She is more towards fat.
Basically with her clothes on, her figure is good. Cause it’s well covered.
The moment i saw her in birthday suit, it’s the fat type.
Cowgirl was very limited. So mainly missionary or doggie her. Wont be able to see the obvious tummy.

One thing good about her is that she can squirt!
Old 12-05-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everybody, I'm pretty busy with work since the opening of our economy but would like to share this encounter over the long Easter weekend.

I was invited to dinner over at a colleague's place

It was some time later when dale excused himself for the bathroom and I remember tommy making a nuisance of himself wanting diane to do something (baby language, I don't understand). Diane stood and picked tommy up (another down blouse as she was facing me) and that seems to do the trick. However in the process, the front of diane's nightshirt got lifted by a few inches and was unaware she was giving me a great close up view of her trimmed dark pubes and pussy lips (.

That caught me by surprise and I had a good look for a good 30 seconds at least because diane was looking over her shoulder in dale's direction as he was exiting the bathroom (and complaining to him about tommy). Wow, from what I remember, she used to keep a bush and now she's got it all shaved off. Luckily for me, the nightshirt wasn't that long and she might be used to wearing it at home without panties.

It was tough keeping my woody in check after diane restored her modesty by putting tommy down (another down blouse) without realizing she has just flashed her pubes right in front of her husband's colleague. I excused myself to the bathroom and was pretty much still in shock over what has happened.

That's all to it, hope you guys like it. I guess it'll be tricky next time I see diane knowing how she looks with and without a bush.
Wish I was there with u TS to visit Dale n his wife n see for myself ...sexciting story ...thks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-05-2022 at 07:51 PM.
Old 13-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wish I was there with u TS to visit Dale n his wife n see for myself ...sexciting story ...thks for sharing
Oh well, I think it's probably one off? It was so sudden and close up that I need to shift myself downwards in the sofa to take a clearer look.

In fact, there were so many down blouse I really didn't expect to see her pussy and it was right in front of me. Some how the angle wasn't right throughout the evening so all I saw was down blouse after down blouse.

Her labia really looks like the one in the picture, wish I can find a larger picture.
Old 14-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh well, I think it's probably one off? It was so sudden and close up that I need to shift myself downwards in the sofa to take a clearer look.

In fact, there were so many down blouse I really didn't expect to see her pussy and it was right in front of me. Some how the angle wasn't right throughout the evening so all I saw was down blouse after down blouse.

Her labia really looks like the one in the picture, wish I can find a larger picture.
Shd be 1 off...yes, agree wif u TS... ladies zaogeng their downblouse is quite common n they don't quite mind n r sometimes even intentional as they r proud to show off their assets on the top but for them to zaogeng their panties n esp their bare pussy is definitely a no no .. so u hv to count yrself extremely lucky that u got such a rare view of her most private part

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-05-2022 at 10:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1