The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
do you feel everything keep increasing price here...soccer matches, FL, transport....

SI bei sianz....sometime price increase make us tink of getting these things using other methods.

like FL , no choice gotta use hands

or transport maybe use electric bicycle

why can't just offer everything reasonable price and we dun need to resort to any of these ...sigh....

Last edited by GreenTea; 07-01-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: do you feel everything keep increasing price here...soccer matches, FL, transport

go qiji makan nasi lemak $4.20, ridiculous man!!!! all these affect ppl as productive beings, and still ask how come birthrate low
Old 04-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Samster

Re: do you feel everything keep increasing price here...soccer matches, FL, transport

Gone are the golden yrs if 2007 where everything is good in GL, 30-40 inc rm...now 80-110 cannot tis cannot dat...fed up...
Old 04-01-2014, 07:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Support Support , thumbs up thread
Old 04-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
SuArEzZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
SI bei sianz....sometime price increase make us tink of getting these things using other methods.

like FL , no choice gotta use hands

or transport maybe use electric bicycle

why can't just offer everything reasonable price and we dun need to resort to any of these ...sigh....
Not only here..... it's happening everywhere all over the world.

Last edited by GreenTea; 07-01-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Support Support , thumbs up thread

Thanks for your honesty. In fact sometimes we reflect , even the existence of this forum is dependent on us the users. should not users like us be entitled to some discount.

imagine wat happens when we all resort to use our hands? or visit JB?

side track a bit , I receive few queries on the box. ( yeah it was a value buy, still using it)
Old 05-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2016 is coming soon...I think It's time for us to voice out....
Old 05-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
BigBroBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only people who are not progressing complain..

complain this complain that.

why dont u ask god to send u back to 20 years ago when policemen still wear shorts.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBroBig View Post
Only people who are not progressing complain..

complain this complain that.

why dont u ask god to send u back to 20 years ago when policemen still wear shorts.
I cannot agree with ur saying, "only those not progressing complain".

Increasing in pricing is inevitable, yes. But the rate is too much. Are telling us that since you are progressing, you allow people to rip u off? That's being cowardy.

A country is not built by the super riches who do not complain. In fact they need middle and low income class to support their riches. In countries like Singapore, where land is limited, this is the root of the problem. Housing, transportation, rental, work force and many more affect prices. Is our government coming up with effective policies to tackle them? Yes and no. I see many unnessassery policies drawing out lately and that's why...2016 is indeed inportant.

My $0.02

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 05-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

I can only say is majority of the citizens ask for it. In order to increase their pay, they increase rental cost , leasing cost and most affecting every peoples r the TAXES.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post

Increasing in pricing is inevitable, yes. But the rate is too much. Are telling us that since you are progressing, you allow people to rip u off? That's being cowardy.

A country is not built by the super riches who do not complain. In fact they need middle and low income class to support their riches. In countries like Singapore, where land is limited, this is the root of the problem. Housing, transportation, rental, work force and many more affect prices. Is our government coming up with effective policies to tackle them? Yes and no. I see many unnessassery policies drawing out lately and that's why...2016 is indeed inportant.

My $0.02
Love ur comments on this! Everything is going up only the pay still remains the same i guess!

For a fresh grad now how much are they earning now? $2k+? And if next time wanna get married even with combined salary how much would be comfortable for them? And with 2k+ how much can they save in a month?

And our dear goverment is telling us to have more babies! wat a joke tat is i think! Give $6000 they think it like giving $60k...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-01-2014, 04:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post

My $0.02
Do you think there is any use complaining?

Why dont you use the time to think about how to curb inflation, eg other forms of investment to grow your money?

Look at how Nokia collapsed from once a top player in the mobile phone industry by not improving themselves and staying status quo?

yes people are being ripped off by the riches, but why cant you think of ways to be the rich and rip people off? Why must you always be stuck in e middle class?

Whether the rate of increase in e inflation is excessive is subjective. You can only blame yourself for not catching up in e rat race. Complain will only slow you down.

My 0.005 cents
Old 05-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Do you think there is any use complaining?

Why dont you use the time to think about how to curb inflation, eg other forms of investment to grow your money?

Look at how Nokia collapsed from once a top player in the mobile phone industry by not improving themselves and staying status quo?

yes people are being ripped off by the riches, but why cant you think of ways to be the rich and rip people off? Why must you always be stuck in e middle class?

Whether the rate of increase in e inflation is excessive is subjective. You can only blame yourself for not catching up in e rat race. Complain will only slow you down.

My 0.005 cents
So i have to kill myself for trying and trying and not make it is that what you mean? Bro, everyone wants a better life for themselves. I'm not saying my life sucks but not all are like you and i who has comfortable home to live in, good computers to play with, perfect living conditions, got the chance to improve and earn the dough.

Complain will not help us but it sure let us be heard.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 05-01-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Much of this has been fuelled by rise in property prices
...assets up 200K 500K 1M, paper/realised gain makes people feel good and everything else rises with that.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

For a fresh grad now how much are they earning now? $2k+?

As usual, your duty here is to brain wash the young to revolt against our hardworking govt !!!

You are one of those terrorists lurking here 365 days 24/7 making every minor issue a mountain out of a molehill, using dirty tactics to brain wash younger Singaporeans 24/7 in every forum(S) where available, what else can you do ???

If you and your terrorist clones really do care for Singapore, then pls come up with a healthy discussion, discuss issue constructively instead of making every issue a mountain out of a molehill

I bet you can't becos "a typical selfish disgruntled S'porean" like you HAD a PERSONAL ISSUE or BRUSH with our govt before(hidden agenda),thus coming here to take personal revenge constantly being critical at every policy whether its right or wrong and proclaiming to all you are doing it for the sake of our country, what a hypocrite indeed !!!

If you care for the country, then pls explain to us NOW your policy how you can improve our country as a whole instead of hiding behind brain washing 24/7 ?

Also whenever someone declared publicly he is a supporter of PAP govt, many terrorists and fake clones LIKE YOU will start to attack/harass/bully that particular guy hysterically & nonsensically, why to that extent, becos terrorists are afraid of "A United Singapore" !!!

Many samsters here are a good example, those who cannot take the heat in this cyber games/forum(S) especially when one is humiliated openly in this forum thus have to follow the masses joining those anonymous terrorists LIKE YOU to criticize and attack our own country foolishly.

Its easy to identify those foolish samsters, they like to use the acronym of Singaporean as Sinkies, these are the foolish idiots naming your own fellow Singaporeans as Sinkies, these are the ones that cannot take the heat in cyber forums thus following the blind widly, to them they thought is trendy, aren't they Sinkies as well ???

Samsters criticize your own country and attack your own govt openly, I assured you your foreign friends, colleagues, Chinese PRCs mei mei all will quietly laugh at you for not appreciating what the govt has done for the country till date.

Those anonymous terrorists like you are out to destroy our country, wanting your Sing dollar to depreciate like RUUPEES !!!!

SHAME ON YOU !!!

If you care for the country, then pls explain to us your policy how you can improve our country as a whole instead of hiding behind brain washing 24/7 in every forum where available ???

Since you talked about fresh graduate, Nokia losing money, minister drawing high salaries etc......PLS EXPLAIN TO US your policy how it can work better, lets have a healthy discussion NOW

My fellow Singaporean, be smart, terrorists are everywhere to destroy our peaceful country !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1