The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Back to organizing ktv outings for bros here

After 3 years of covid, and receiving pm from bros who say their kakis either married or attached and wanna find a group of bros to go ktv with, I'm back to fill the gap lol. Lets see the interest level so that everyone can have fun and share the damage making it an optimal outing. Interested bros can leave a reply here and/or pm me your contact.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:38 AM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: Back to organizing ktv outings for bros here

wow just realise its been 14years since i first joined hahahahaha
Old 19-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mazewalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested bro also v long never go already
Old 19-06-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays not worth to go KTV anymore.

Anyway just a note of cautious to give the bros. Whenever someone wanna organise a KTV outing. Take note of a guy who is quite short with tattoos on forearms. He got cleft lips too. He used to have nicknames as tekkanmaster or borino and etc.

Just take note never give money first. Wait till the bills come then all give money together never pass it to any individual. Remember to take Hp number and not just Wechat or line or telegram so u go police the police can check (even thou i know they can't be bothered) and lastly best is follow someone to toilet in case he ran road.
Old 19-06-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Last time really a lot this kind of cases happening so guys got to take note and be careful. Even though u know that guy but where money issues are concerned, better be safe than sorry.
Old 19-06-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Lots of Chao ka bros last time. How trustworthy sia
Old 19-06-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Yes alot of chao kars kena before pple who run away halfway or worse towards the end ran away n didnt pay the girls nor their share of the bill... hence rules have to be established.. thats why should only join those who have a good reputation or r old bros here and NEVER ever transfer money first just like those scam for sex..
Old 19-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazewalker View Post
I'm interested bro also v long never go already
Bro Mazewalker what days do u prefer?
Old 20-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
Lots of Chao ka bros last time. How trustworthy sia
Chao ka not so bad, pai gia lagi worse ..
Old 20-06-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

kena several chao kars a few times liao so more wary of that.. pai kias i dun worry that much since i have bouncer friends at those ktvs as well as IO friends and also own pai kia friends lol
Old 20-06-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Let's cheong
Old 20-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

To safeguard, suggest that bros can set a limit as to what you guys are ordering first.

Lets say plan to order 3 tower, just pre-order 3tower then straight away call for the bill. All take out cash put on table. Waiter tip all also might as well just settle in advance. E.g. Empire bill inside already cover waiter tips

imo, all come out ktv is to drink and have fun. Split cost to help everyone spend at lesser entry level. Don't zek ar few dollars also want to kei gao scam people. No money don't come out play, simple as that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1