The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Caishenyeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
frenulum tear

Hi all bro,
A month ago my frenulum tear and bleed while piakpiaking but the bleeding stop soon after but I realised until today the tear have not recover. Anybody tear before? Can share the recovery do and donts? Haven visit the gp yet as I知 too shy about it.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of
Re: frenulum tear

Aloe Vera Gel can helps recovery.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caishenyeh View Post
Hi all bro,
A month ago my frenulum tear and bleed while piakpiaking but the bleeding stop soon after but I realised until today the tear have not recover. Anybody tear before? Can share the recovery do and donts? Haven visit the gp yet as I知 too shy about it.
Bro, how did end u even tear your frenulum? anal without lubricant?
nevermind that. you have to see a doc if the wound doesn't recover
fully else the tear may keep reoccurring due to soften tissue. Worst
still, bacteria may penetrate thru the open wound and cause an infection.
Old 19-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all bro,
A month ago my frenulum tear and bleed while piakpiaking but the bleeding stop soon after but I realised until today the tear have not recover. Anybody tear before? Can share the recovery do and donts? Haven visit the gp yet as I’m too shy about it.
You think the doctor never see before? That yours's is the only unique case that ever happened?
Old 19-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u r shy look for female GP
Old 19-05-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hi all bro,
My brother, there is no shame in getting help from a professional. In fact, it is safer for you to do so. Please go see a doctor and get help as it will save you a lot of pain down the line.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Last time I tear it quite often when I was with my ex.
It tears about once a month I think, pretty frequent.
I think it tears when she ride me too hard.
For me it is just small bleeding, like a small cut.
So will be sharp pain when I clean my tool during shower, which often only then I will notice the cut.
I actually didn't apply anything to it or take special care of it.
Probably just clean it properly.
I will still continue deed with my ex but will wear helmet if I feel pain during the action.
Most of the time I think the endorphin during the action is strong enough to cover the pain.
I think I tear it until a point whereby the area has a bit of harden skin. you know when you injure or often wear and tear at that area of the skin there will have some dead skin.
I never tear it with my current partner and it has been a few years ago for my ex, now the skin around the area looks and feel normal. no more harden skin.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 19-05-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

I tore or nip ever once in a while. Especially if your girth is thick and your fore skin near the head opening is not as wide. When i done heavy weights ie squats, the girth becomes thicker with more blood engorged thus during action with my partner pussy ever so tight, it tears. Normally during fxxking i feel it but u just carry on especially your partner clamped her thighs around and dun let u disengaged. After deed is done, there's blood either mine or her's (she only feel shiok, no pain).
I will the wash the wound with mild soap and sleep with boxers if not, nothing at all to prevent further abrasion. Normally by morning it form a scab. Make sure u dry your self after pissing to prevent the wound from being wet all the time. I will put a dab of cooling gel or aloe vera (neutral) to the wound before i wear my underwear.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi all bro,
Go to a GP. Mine tear before when I was having sex 1-3 to times every night for a year.

After seeing the GP, he ordered a 2 weeks rest and when I protested, he said it was either rest and heal, or no cock for sex.

So I rested. And mine healed.

Tore due to over sex with condom. Also explains why I raw now.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Any bosses had their frenulum lasered away? Can prevent it frm tear again n again? Thks
Old 26-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12291 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all bro,
In real life.........."no pain no gain"

Better see a doc otherwise it may turn gangrene later, then your cock head has to be sniped off...........like this finish
Old 26-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all bro,
another possibility is that your girl is not wet enough. try longer foreplay or use lube.
i had the same issue some time back. i spend more time getting my girl wet and also use lube.

must remember to wash your dick properly else it will smell very bad during the recovery period.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1