The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoyx888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Hi All, i will be visiting Hanoi from 31 jul to 02 Aug. I am new to posting but hv read the threads and a big thank you for all the information. I will be free for meet up if anyone interested. Cheers!
Old 29-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!
Re: Hanoi late August

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
FB might face problem but google no problem.
Thanks namelo, I just access my google+ instead of FB.

Btw are you in Hanoi 28 aug till 31st, ? Let's meet up if you are available,I haven't seen you in years beers on me.
Old 29-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post

Btw are you in Hanoi 28 aug till 31st, ? Let's meet up if you are available,I haven't seen you in years beers on me.
To be confirmed later
Old 29-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
To be confirmed later
No problem ,mate. My agenda is more sight see, food,drinking and making new friends, thus interest is mainly bars, clubs, Ktv and good local food!

Btw what's the local brew of beer in Hanoi called, any good compared to tiger or heineken ?
Old 29-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post

Btw what's the local brew of beer in Hanoi called, any good compared to tiger or heineken ?
Local brew called Hanoi beer. About 0.3 SGD per glass.
Old 30-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the UPz to all bros!

But some of you did not leave your name so I could not identify you.

Btw can the bro who wrote "Nice FR! Think I saw u & yr friend as I was staying in Rising Dragon Hotel as well over the weekend" reveal yourself..

You should have just asked me if I'm from SBF, otherwise we can go cheong together.

Are you bro Triones, the couple that went to Ha Long Bay on Friday, or were you having breakfast at the lobby on Friday?

HAHA i'm just curious since you saw me before but I did not know you lol

Priority UPz Queue List, please pm me a link to your latest post

WAITING LIST:
Old 31-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Hanoi

Quote:
deptrai4u
Samster Join Date: Dec 2004
My Reputation:Points: 527 / Power: 8

Newbies
=======

Once again, i get newbies sending me PM, not asking to meet up with me, not really introducing themselves, just a simple direct question "do u know any pretty girls with big boobs that u can sent to my hotel to let me fuck? can u just PM me her phone number?"

I dun offer any info to anyone i have not met.
I dun offer any info to anyone i do not like.
I am not OKT.

Newbies who PM me should have at least some basic manners, if not, then please go fuck urself!
I agree.....at least there must be minimum courtesy....hehehe....

hi bro deptrai,

you have been very active still and strong going....that's good...

I remember meeting you way back in Jan 2008 in one of the pub in HCM...great night then...it was my first trip and since haven't got the chance.....I was with SS08, Killer bla3...cannot really remember his nick...

anyway....its been a long time I don't really log on and only once in awhile...hope to meet you again one of this day not long in the future...and probably may invite SS08...another great guy I met and to go out with....

cheers and good health...
Old 02-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

first Hanoi visit part one

I m writing this while waiting for my flight.
Ser Pu De Li Kia, I love Hanoi SYT...

Landed on first day and check into RD, check to see can bring guest overnight and was told only need to show ID... Hoi sei liao.

Walk around Old Quarter and head for Kingston Club at 4pm.. As per posting by senior, pick 430K VIP.
The waiter who brought me to room signal he will bring big boobs one..... Not sure to give tips or not and forgot to ask for young one.
There came a C cup, sweet but not young or neither old.... Name Khau... Friendly and cheerful
In jacuzzi, try to communicate but her english is very little but manage to build some good feelings and good for later action... very good washing and playing with baby and balls..... Shiok man.
Massage is firmed and good.... Not play play type.
During HJ can auto roam all over.... Too bad cannot undress or else better sucking and roaming. Imagine, trying to expose nipples thru the t-shirt round neck opening..... Of course she will once a while look at the glass opening and resist a bit. Feel like raping and almost tear the T-shirt. Shiok sekali!
After HJ, continue massage for 10 mins until almost time.... When I get up n hug her, looking at the half bolah, little bro got some reaction n she push it down and says baby sleep, i say cannot sleep how?? She smile, signal me to lye down and went out. She come in and show me the clock still hv 10 mins... Guess what?..... Of course go for second quick round.... Shiok! Shiok! Shiok!

After that wash me and dry up....
Got her contact for another long night tonight.... But must wait until she finish at 0000hrs.

She asked for 500k..... Due never talk price earlier and 2 rounds.... Ok lah. When down and pay 430k + 500k....and off i go.

On the way back, about 100m, saw this massage club with a number of nice looking gals siting at the big windows.... Must hv something and need to check out another day due no bullets liao!

Went for dinner and went back hotel to rest a bit......

To be continue
Old 02-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

first Hanoi visit part two

Where was I..... Oh ya, back to hotel to rest for the night bonking with KC massage gal......
Sad story...... i slept through the night and no fr on long night with her.... Guess i was too tired after the tour and double release.

Second day after work, went to the massage club I mentioned yesterday at about 7pm, only left with one gal which is not my type so no fr also. Not sure any bro tried there before... Think it is bbbj place by the way they dress. Dress with low V cut and sleeveless for most.

Went for dinner at PHO at 49 Bat Dun, very good beef noodle soup.
At 10pm, head for Nutz @ Sheraton to look see look see....
It was quite with 3 angmos and 4 gals. Only 1 can make it looking from far. Chiam liao, may be got to hug pillow n sleep n save bullet for jarkata.
About 10.30 pm, 2nd group gals came in and 1 can make it. So hv two choices now.
The second group can girl came n approach me, slim, B cup, mature lady 25yrs old she said, gfe type and ask for usd150 LT. Her skin is towards darker side so want to wait and see.
Here came one fair syt, she went straight to bar counter and sat by herself.... Not making long eye contact with anyone and just watching two sexy dancers performance. I was sitting right behind her and cannot take a good look.

Then the first can lady came and approach me..... of course others also approach me but i immediately give the NO signal. Back to her, slim nice body, gfe type and always smiling. When look closer, can see face is a bit ages and when she massage my hand, can feel the roughness... Must hv done a lot of work before. If want a mature lady with good service, she is the type...... But still want to wait and see, especially the syt.
I was trying to make signal but her back was facing..... So unable to gauge can or not.

This may sound like cinderlila story, when the click strike 12, the syt and first can girl left together...... Oh no........
Dunno what to do and if syt say cannot, also piah saih to take the first can girl.... Sure hug pillow...

I say try lah, follow them to the carpack... It is brighter and can hv better look..... But the first can girl saw me and come to me... I told her i want the sweet syt... Surprising she is still smiling and show me to her..... When i saw her, straight away offer usd150 and ask her to follow me or more accurate, she ride me back.... On motor cycle of course....

Got to board aircraft now.... To be continue
Old 02-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
soi15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice report though England a bit chialuck
Old 04-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

anything in danang?
Old 04-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
anything in danang?
Got many things....have seaside, have houses, have people, have roads, have river, have bridge, have hotels, have cars, have streets have many many more things, too much to write.....
Old 06-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Will be going to Hanoi later part of the year.

Just wondering, using US dollars or Vietmen dong for the spending. Which currency is more better.

Regards
Old 07-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi Bros,

Just wondering, using US dollars or Vietmen dong for the spending. Which currency is more better.

Regards

Just went to hanoi last week and my observation:

1. Bank exchange rate USD 1 ~ VND 20,800
2. The Hotel and restaurant i go bill showing USD 1 ~ VND 21,000. If you use USD to make payment, they will this exchange rate to return the balance.
3. Not sure if the smaller shop accept USD or use #2 exchange rate.
4. FL will quote USD

I will bring a mix of USD and VND.

Cheers
Old 07-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Hi Bros,

Regards
eeeerrrrmmmm....

If you were to go to USA, would you use USD or SGD? IF you go to China, would you use RMB or SGD? I am sure you can understand what I am trying to say....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1