The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future
Re: Ex colleague you wish to fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downnwatch View Post
I have a colleague who often tells me about her husband. and finally she told me that she was going to get a divorce. She said she didn't want to go home. She want me go to drink beer together because she is very stressed. then we went to the bar together and at first I just wanted to cheer her up. But we were drunk, and she really teased me. finally I took her to the car and we had sex there. And im very bad , I don't feel sorry at all. even though I knew she was in trouble. hahaha
because actually I've been interested in her for a long time but I held back because she was married
ya u very bad. should let us have the chance instead

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 19-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4846 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Have many ex-colleagues that I wanna fxxked ....

... but unfortunately, the reality is no ex-colleagues show any interest in wanting to have sex with me leh ...

... not so lucky and satki like so many guys here ...
Old 22-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not ex colleague but a manager from another team.
Talk damn hiao, can only imagine how she moans in bed.
That day managed to took a peek of her small breast, go back DIY liao 3 times
Old 22-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

This is her breast size.

Had a few accidental touches.

Really want to bonk her.

Old 22-04-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downnwatch View Post
I have a colleague who often tells me about her husband. and finally she told me that she was going to get a divorce. She said she didn't want to go home. She want me go to drink beer together because she is very stressed. then we went to the bar together and at first I just wanted to cheer her up. But we were drunk, and she really teased me. finally I took her to the car and we had sex there. And im very bad , I don't feel sorry at all. even though I knew she was in trouble. hahaha
because actually I've been interested in her for a long time but I held back because she was married
I wish i was that daring like you.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

This is her breast size.

Had a few accidental touches.

Really want to bonk her.

I make it a point not to touch my staff/colleagues. But once, I walked into a meeting room when my staff was expressing milk for her baby cos she didn't lock the door properly. She's got a huge rack on an athletic body.

We just stared at each other for an awkward 2-3 seconds. And she was holding her tit squeezing out milk. I can't unseen things... but imagine replacing her bottle with my mouth. Lol...

I just said "I didn't see anything" and walk out. After she came out... she said "pls don't tell anyone". So that's that...
Old 22-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Happened quite several years back. Ex-colleague which I disliked a lot during her days in the company. Though from different departments, didn't like the way she talked and ranted online...

But, I don't burn bridges even if I don't like them, and will still keep in contact on social media at least.

It was slightly after she left the company that I bumped into her during a night of pubbing at boatquay. She was with another colleague who also left the company with her, both of them in matching dresses, tight, short skirts, with very heavy makeup (not the nice kind, more like the too-over kind)

They were well known in the company for being very open (even rumours of FFM with guys they brought back to the rented apartment - another colleague was renting the house with them, and complained that their moaning was super loud when they brought guys back)

Since they were both out of the company, I went over to try my luck (though I didn't like both of them, but I'm not picky on my food when the chance came)

Didn't go back to their apartment (scared the colleague who is staying with them see me), but checked into a hotel nearby... F**ked both of them that night. But only kept in contact with the one I disliked the most (the other one went back to China shortly and she preferred Angmoh, the other was from Msia).

Was able to up her a few more times before she patched back with her bf from SG and got married shortly (she accidentally got pregnant).
Old 22-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
9 years back in Malaysia there was a colleague in finance department which I admired but too bad she was married to someone else. We chat quite a lot back then. One day I she was unhappy due to an argument among them. We met on the lift lobby and went for a drink in a bar few street away from company.

She complained about her husband that night. Me being a nice guy trying to comfort her, and suggest ways she could do to make good their relationship. After discussing her issue then she asked me what type of lady do I like. I upfront told her, confess to her that I like her but too bad she is married. She then asked me whether did I fantasized having sex with her. I answered yes honestly and we burst into laughter.

After an hour of drinking in pub, we walk back to our respectively car which parked quite near. When we reached her car, she asked me what would be nice if she can do for me. I requested for a handjob. She invited me to the back seat of her car and she started undressed my pants and underwear. She gently caress my lil bro. I asked permission to caress her boobs and slowly entered my hands inside her shirt and grabbed her lovely breast. I cummed in less than 3 minutes and I gave her a handjob after that as well.

We chatted as usual on the second day and after 8 or 9 months.she got a better offer elsewhere and we ended there.
Hmm this story sounds familiar.. my wife told me before about this... 😥
Old 23-04-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

At least you guys have patience, you waited become ex colleague then you f**k them.

When I was younger, I did not know the consquences. Always eat and shit at the same place. hahaha. End up with very sticky and smelly trouble.
Old 23-04-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

To clarify.

I did not intentionally touch her.

When working close together, she at times bumped into me.

Once, when walking she unintentionally turned and I was right behind. She bumped into me and the feeling of her big breasts pressing against my chest. Heavenly.

Both of us have resigned from the same company and were out of work. She invited me to have breakfast just to chit chat. She wanted to pay for our breakfast. In the ensuing struggle to make payment, my hand brushed heavily onto her breasts. This stopped the struggle..

There are many but none intentionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
I make it a point not to touch my staff/colleagues.

Last edited by lipe; 24-04-2024 at 08:09 PM.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a poly intern joined my team.
after her graduation, i offered her a job immediately and she didnt hesitate to secure a job

she knew i was having a thing with another manager.
months after she joined. during one friday after work, we all are having happy hour drinks.

at the smoking corner she suddenly asked if i was having a fling with the manager. I said no la. flirt only.

she asked why not scared ah?
I said maybe just an office fetish or fantasy haha.

the team then left and she and me had to go back to office to grab some stuff to work over the weekend.

she said so what's your office fetish?
I said i cant explain. so i searched for an OL JAV and showed it to her.

she was fixated on the clip. I had to pretend to stop her and said
eh enough watching la.. i'm getting hard from the audio liao.

she paused the video and looked at me and said. But you are my "boss".
I then asked will you be my office fantasy then?

I didnt wait for a reply and pulled her to me. she was the youngest i ever had. not even 21.
Old 23-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
At least you guys have patience, you waited become ex colleague then you f**k them.

When I was younger, I did not know the consquences. Always eat and shit at the same place. hahaha. End up with very sticky and smelly trouble.
I don't even have the chance to fuck colleagues or ex-colleagues
Old 24-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnascenti View Post
I don't even have the chance to fuck colleagues or ex-colleagues
Bro, I assume you are a male, la.

Don't do current colleague. There are a lot of problems if it breaks off or the girl gets sticky.

Build a relationship and wait until they leave or you leave.

Safer that way.

My mistake is that I did my accounts, ladies. I thought accounts and sales were different departments, so there was no problem. I was wrong.
Old 24-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, I assume you are a male, la.

Don't do current colleague. There are a lot of problems if it breaks off or the girl gets sticky.

Build a relationship and wait until they leave or you leave.

Safer that way.

My mistake is that I did my accounts, ladies. I thought accounts and sales were different departments, so there was no problem. I was wrong.
what happened? mind sharing? like what was the aftermath.
Old 24-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
what happened? mind sharing? like what was the aftermath.
Sales and accounts always got disagreements one la. When I was sleeping with her, everything also can la. Like ask for 60 days credit terms etc.

Until they discovered I was sleeping with two of the accounts ladies at the same time. My fantasy is ideally they agree to a threesome. That was fantasy.

The reality is that both of them start to make things difficult for you. Jialat lor. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1