The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glenglen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is petain brothel legal?

i mean is it the same as those geylang brothels?
Does the gals go for health check up everymonth?
Old 30-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!
Re: Is petain brothel legal?

[QUOTE=Glenglen;5897689]i mean is it the same as those geylang brothels?
QUOTE]

Answer: No
1. Over at Petain, cheongster pay $30~$50 per session whereas geylang price is $50~$200 per session.

2. Petain cheongster can choose WLs to bonk. Unlike geylang.
Old 30-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!kanChioBu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenglen View Post
Does the gals go for health check up everymonth?
Answer: Yes
Old 30-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
woods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its legal bro.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by woods View Post
Its legal bro.
Good answer! Correct and concise.

Ups you!

Cheers.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink official

This pm notice 2 notices in all houses, PT brothels is offical legal and, committed to customer service.

However they have a long way to go, i said we gave them a chance. Let us see how the operators did it.

Brother Fornicator! Seldom seem your postings, hope you are feeling fine now.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: official

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This pm notice 2 notices in all houses, PT brothels is offical legal and, committed to customer service.

However they have a long way to go, i said we gave them a chance. Let us see how the operators did it.

Brother Fornicator! Seldom seem your postings, hope you are feeling fine now.
Greetings mine Bro! I reading your FR, I envy you! Yes I am fine now as mine therapy is almost done allreally! 4 more sessions and I going back to normal soon.

At least I back to working in the office as it is really boring at home.

Take care mine Bro!

Cheers.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

Take care fornicator. Hey bro jacky43, why do you say they have a long way to go?

Thanks
Old 03-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

G'day everyone! Just to ask, how often do WLs in PT undergo HIV and other-STD screening?
Old 03-05-2011, 05:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
G'day everyone! Just to ask, how often do WLs in PT undergo HIV and other-STD screening?
i heard is once a month. but not sure. ask the sifu here la.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should be standard. If I remember correctly weekly or bi weekly std testing and monthly HIV testing.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Take care fornicator. Hey bro jacky43, why do you say they have a long way to go?

Thanks
In terms of cleanliness, Pertain is a long way from either KS or GL...

Quite a number of the gals are ex GL or ex KS gals. Service standard is definitely there but it's quite a dirty place so I haven't been there for more than 15 years already...
Old 03-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Should be standard. If I remember correctly weekly or bi weekly std testing and monthly HIV testing.
WLs be it PT, GL, or KS undergo mandatory check-up and health screening every 28 days. If they don't, they will get suspension. AV is very strict especially nowadays.

I thank you.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
In terms of cleanliness, Pertain is a long way from either KS or GL...

Quite a number of the gals are ex GL or ex KS gals. Service standard is definitely there but it's quite a dirty place so I haven't been there for more than 15 years already...
While I agree that Petain is a long way from either KS or GL with regards to cleanliness, not all houses can be regarded as "dirty"! And in general, Petain is not at all "quite a dirty place". H12, H14, H16, IMHO are the 3 cleanest among the houses in PT.

To each his own I guess, because once I am inside the WL's room, to me, nothing else matters, because inside the room is clean, tidy, cold, and got bed I can rest on and relax (and have sex later, hehe). Some of my regulars even offer me a cup of water to drink and refresh myself! Yes, they have water heaters to boil water. How convenient it is for me this Petain Road. Some more is only a stroll for me from my place of work!

I have been there in Petain enjoying myself since I came to Singapore in 1996 to this day! And it is now 2011, that's 15 years already!

Cheers.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I agree that Petain is a long way from either KS or GL with regards to cleanliness, not all houses can be regarded as "dirty"! And in general, Petain is not at all "quite a dirty place". H12, H14, H16, IMHO are the 3 cleanest among the houses in PT.

To each his own I guess, because once I am inside the WL's room, to me, nothing else matters, because inside the room is clean, tidy, cold, and got bed I can rest on and relax (and have sex later, hehe). Some of my regulars even offer me a cup of water to drink and refresh myself! Yes, they have water heaters to boil water. How convenient it is for me this Petain Road. Some more is only a stroll for me from my place of work!

I have been there in Petain enjoying myself since I came to Singapore in 1996 to this day! And it is now 2011, that's 15 years already!

Cheers.
Well, the first legal joint I went was in Pertain which was ard 18 years ago, then went to GL and after that KS and later was alternating between KC and GL for ard 10 years before quitting both places a couple of years back...

In the past, Pertain was quite dirty, you could see people pissing in front of the houses so it turned me off and I quit going there. Not sure how it is now even though I have many ex KS regulars who relocated there a couple of years back...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1